Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

n RBI groundout by Chris Iannetta.Valbuenas homer, which landed in the second deck in right field, came with two outs in the bot

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.02.2019 03:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Taijuan Walker left a start early for the third time this season with the same foot problem on Tuesday night against the Houston Astros, leaving the Seattle Mariners searching for how to eliminate the issue.Luis Valbuena hit a solo homer and Colby Rasmus and rookie A.J. Reed added two-run shots in the fourth inning to back up a solid start by Dallas Keuchel and give the Astros a 5-2 victory.Walker (4-7) yielded five hits and five runs before leaving after four innings with discomfort in his right foot. He also left early on June 14 and June 19 because of his foot.Taijuan obviously still isnt quite right, manager Scott Servais said. He struggled, and hes trying to pitch through it, but we probably have to re-evaluate where we are at here. We will have it looked at again.Walker is frustrated that this has lingered for so long.I feel like I just havent had my best stuff, Walker said. My (velocitys) down. My change-up isnt as sharp. Nothing is really as sharp just because I cant get into my legs and get after it. Its probably not best for me to go out there and pitch because I cant give it 100 percent.Keuchel (6-9), last years AL Cy Young Award winner who has struggled this season, allowed five hits and two runs in six innings for his season-high third straight win. Will Harris, who was named to his first All-Star team on Tuesday, pitched a scoreless ninth for his ninth save.The Astros trailed by one in the fourth inning when Rasmus launched his homer off Walker (4-7) to the bullpen in right-center field to make it 3-2. Valbuena drew a walk before, with two outs and two strikes, Reed hit his second career homer to left-center to extend it to 5-2.First two innings, was good. I was able to drive, Walker said. After the second inning, I had no legs. Everything was up. Everything was running back to the plate. I just couldnt drive it in there.Nelson Cruz homered for the Mariners, who dropped their second straight to Houston.The three home runs Walker allowed tied a career-high and all were by left-handers. Hes been plagued by homers by lefties this season and 13 of the 18 homers he has allowed have been to them.Dae-Ho Lee singled with one out in the second before a double by Kyle Seager. The Mariners took a 1-0 lead on an RBI groundout by Chris Iannetta.Valbuenas homer, which landed in the second deck in right field, came with two outs in the bottom of the inning to tie it at 1-all.Cruzs 22nd home run gave Seattle a 2-1 lead in the fourth inning.He was shaken up in the sixth inning when he fouled a ball off his left foot and leg. He limped around the plate for a couple of minutes while talking to Servais and a trainer before staying in the game to finish his at-bat.Hes sore. I expect that he will be in there (Wednesday), Servais said. He is going to be a little bit sore no doubt. He smoked the ball off the top of his foot.HOT IN HEREThe air conditioning in Minute Maid Park was off for about three innings on Tuesday night because of a power outage outside of the building. It had been off for a bit when the teams official Twitter account announced the problem at about 9 p.m. with the temperature outside the ballpark a balmy 86 degrees. Many people could be seen fanning themselves with their hands or pieces of paper as the temperature in the domed ballpark began to rise. Another tweet came in the eighth inning saying the problem was fixed and the air conditioning was back on.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: RHP Felix Hernandez will throw a simulated game Wednesday. Servais said Hernandez will throw 45 pitches. Hernandez has been on the DL with a strained right calf since June 1.UP NEXTMariners: Wade LeBlanc (1-0, 1.50) will make his third start of the season on Wednesday. LeBlanc allowed three hits and two runs in six innings of a 5-2 win over Baltimore in his last start.Astros: Mike Fiers (6-3, 4.12) is scheduled to start for Houston on Wednesday. Fiers has won three straight and has pitched 14 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings at home. Discount Basketball Shoes . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Wholesalle Basketball Shoes China .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Basketball Shoes China . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Cheap Basketball Shoes Wholesale . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles wide receiver Josh Huff expressed regret for Tuesdays incident and apologized to his teammates and the organization for causing a distraction. But when it came to questions about his decision to carry a gun with hollow-point bullets, Huff stood his ground.Im a professional athlete. What professional athlete dont have a gun? Huff said. I have a wife and I have a son at home. My job is to protect them at all costs, and my job is to protect myself as well, even though I know I have security here, but I have to protect myself as well.Asked if he believes everybody in the Eagles locker room and around the league carries a gun, he said, I do. Yes, I do.Huff has been charged with possessing an unloaded 9 mm handgun without a permit and a small amount of marijuana after he was pulled over for speeding on the Walt Whitman Bridge on the New Jersey side.The 25-year-old acknowledged that he was at the Eagles NovaCare facility Tuesday morning prior to the arrest but told ESPN that he made a stop before heading home over the Walt Whitman -- to pick up his gun. He would not reveal where.No, said Huff, when asked if he brought the weapon into the NovaCare facility. Im not Gilbert Arenas, bro. No. No. Im not going to bring a gun onto the premises. Im not goingg to bring a gun and put my life, put my teammates in jeopardy of anything.dddddddddddd. Thats not me. Its solely for protection, and thats that.Huff confirmed that the gun is licensed in Texas and acknowledged that he wasnt as familiar with the New Jersey laws as he should have been. He said that he felt his life has been threatened in the past, which is why he chooses to carry a gun.Im from Houston. You cant trust a lot of people in Houston, he said. Theres always somebody out to get you. Youve got to protect yourself. Even when Im back in Houston, I always have a gun on me, because theres been several instances in Houston where Ive lost a friend to gun violence, and he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so why would I let that happen to me?Coach Doug Pederson said there would not be any immediate discipline as a result of the arrest and that the plan is for Huff to play Sunday at the New York Giants.I know my actions come with consequences, and I understand that and own up to it. All I can do is take it a day at a time right now, Huff said. Thats what Im doing. Thats what Im focused on. My focus right now is on the Giants. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen