Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. The Los Angeles Clippers have been

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.02.2019 03:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose says hes still recovering from knee surgery and vows to show sitting out last season was the right decision. In an interview posted Wednesday on the teams website, Rose said he had to be selfish in his rehab as he tried to work his way back from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee even though sitting out was "one of the hardest things Ive had to go through in my life." "Im not a selfish guy at all, but having this injury and going through what I had to go through and being smart, its something that I had to be selfish with," he said. "I couldnt worry about anyone else but myself and my health." He thinks fans who questioned him will realize sitting out was the right call once they see him playing again. "I think me going on the court and showing them and letting them know it was the right decision," he said. Rose hasnt played since he crumbled to the court near the end of the 2012 playoff opener against Philadelphia, sending the top-seeded Bulls to a first-round exit. He had surgery on May 12 that year, and his doctor said the recovery would probably take about eight to 12 months -- the final stage being playing in games. Rose practiced without restrictions the last few months of the season but never suited up for a game even though he had medical clearance. He and the Bulls never publicly ruled out a return, either. Without him, Chicago clawed its way to 45 wins and knocked out the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the playoffs before bowing out to the champion Miami Heat. They were particularly banged up during the post-season, with players fighting through injuries and illnesses and Rose serving as a spectator. The Chicago product saw his image taking a hit, with analysts such as Charles Barkley and Steve Kerr, not to mention some fans, questioning why he wasnt playing. "When youre in practice, of course its not like game-like speed, unless its like training camp," Rose said. "Game-like experience is totally different when you have strategy, this and that, double teams. When I play, I get double-teamed a lot. We play the same defence (in practice) we play in the game, so there wasnt any double-teams. So I was able to roam around freely. And in a game ... I wasnt able to take on that double-team yet. "Every day I was working out like my leg is going to feel better," he continued. "I was pushing myself every day, eating right, trying to take care of my body so that I can be out there as soon as possible. But it didnt happen." Rose insisted he had his teammates support. "They saw how hard I was working in practice, just trying to rebuild my leg," he said. "All my teammates that were going through injuries, they used to tell me dont rush back just because they were going through stuff. So just to hear them say that, they knew I was trying to get back on the court as quickly as possible. They made a huge run at it. When they were playing, I told them things that I saw if they didnt see, or I was just working with them, just to show them I really cared about the team, and like I said they fought for me." Air Max 720 Uomo Saldi . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Air Max 720 Scontate Uomo . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.airmax720scontate.it/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Scarpe Air Max 720 Outlet . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Air Max 720 Offerta . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. The Los Angeles Clippers have been playing so proficiently that they have expressed dissatisfaction after victories this season.Theyre really going to be in a foul mood after letting one slip away.Los Angeles (10-2) brings the NBAs best record to Sacramento on Friday night, and they will have had 48 hours to stew before they take the floor at Golden 1 Center. The Clippers saw the end to a seven-game winning streak in a 111-107 overtime loss at home to the Memphis Grizzlies. Los Angeles fought back from a 15-point halftime deficit, but guard J.J. Reddicks 3-pointer with the Clippers down two and four seconds left was knocked away from behind.It was Los Angeles first loss since Nov. 2 at Oklahoma City.Its a learning point. Its a lesson, Clippers forward Blake Griffin said after the game. Putting ourselves in such a big hole makes late game (situations) so intense for every little thing. It messes you up. I think its good. We love to win them all, but it will be good for us.The early going has been as good to the Clippers as anyone, and theyve been spurred by defense. Per NBA.com, the Clippers allow 94.6 points per 100 possessions, the best mark in the league. Theyve held nine of their 12 opponents below 100 points, and the 111 scored by the Grizzlies marked a season high by an opponent.They also have outscored opponents by 208 points in their first 12 games, an average of 17.3 per contest. They average 108.7 points per game, with Griffin leading them at 20.6 and Chris Paul adding 18.3. Paul, who is fourth in the NBA with 8.3 assists per game, leads the assists-to-turnoverr ratio at 4.dddddddddddd.76.Despite all of it, Rivers expressed disappointment Tuesday that both the Clippers losses have come at home and that his team was sloppy at times.We made mistakes, he said. All of them are fixable mistakes.The Kings keep hoping they have time to fix a rough roller coaster of an early season. Sacramento (4-8) has dropped three straight contests, including two in a row at their new home. The skid started when they let a 19-point lead get away against the Lakers at home on Nov. 10. They slumbered out of the game in their next two, the latest a 110-105 loss on Wednesday to San Antonio in which they fell behind 16-6 early in the first quarter.Weve got to get off to better starts, Joerger said of a team that also fell behind 25-13 in an overtime loss at Portland on Nov. 11. I thought that was just horrendous.The Kings seemed disinterested early against San Antonio, allowing 16 points in the paint and turning over the ball four times in the opening 12 minutes.The starters have to do a better job, Kings center DeMarcus Cousins said. We set the tone.Cousins is averaging 26.6 points per contest and Rudy Gay 21.3 for the Kings, but Sacramento has struggled to find a consistent third scorer. Theyve also struggled to defend the 3-pointer, allowing opponents to shoot 35 percent. The Clippers knock down 37 percent from distance, the third-best mark in the NBA, and Reddick is 10th among individuals with a 47 percent success rate. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen