Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

up throughout the Singapore Grand Prix weekend and has now been beaten by teammate Nico Rosberg for three

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.12.2018 05:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton says he has to hope for the best over the coming rounds as he attempts to regain the lead in the title race.Hamilton struggled to find a quick set-up throughout the Singapore Grand Prix weekend and has now been beaten by teammate Nico Rosberg for three races in a row, dropping him eight points behind his rival in the championship standings. He was unable to explain his sudden dip in form at the night race one week ago and is hoping the situation will change in Malaysia.Singapore was a difficult weekend for me, so to come away with a podium in the circumstances was pretty good damage limitation, he said. Ultimately, Nico did an exceptional job and I didnt have my best weekend. But thats the way it goes.Were both fiercely competitive. Some weekends he does great, some weekends I do great. Its a combination of things that all come together to make a strong weekend and every one is different.I have no idea if the momentum will swing back to me or when it might. But we still have six races left, so I just have to keep giving it my all and hope for the best. Thats all you can do as a sportsman.Before the summer break Hamilton took six victories in seven races and he is hoping for more of the same in the remaining rounds.Its going to take some good results to get back in front and stay there -- but Ive had plenty of those in the past, so theres no reason to think they wont come back to me again. Sepang is my first shot at it and Im really looking forward to getting out there. Its a track I usually go pretty well at. Authentic MLB Jerseys China . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Carolina Panthers special teams coordinator Bruce DeHaven has decided to step down from his position and move into an advisory role with the team while continuing his battle with prostate cancer.The team announced Sunday that Thomas McGaughey has been promoted to special teams coordinator and Chase Blackburn to special teams assistant.DeHaven will return to Buffalo, New York, to receive cancer treatments with the hopes of returning to the team as an adviser in mid-September.The 67-year-old DeHaven was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2015 before his 29th season as an NFL assistant coach. He previously took a leave of absence in May of 2015, but returned for Carolinas NFC championship season.Coach Ron Rivera said DeHaven approached him about the decision to leave as coordinator after Thursday nights preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens.He felt now was an opportunity to transition as far as our special teams were concerned so it would be seamless, Rivera said. He did not want to be a distraction. He wanted to go quietly with the intention of coming back in the fall.Under DeHaven, Panthers kicker Graham Gano scored a franchise-record 146 points. Gano converted 30 field goals, including two game-winners, and was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Month in November.Returner Ted Ginn Jr. ranked second in the NFC and fifth in the NFL averaging 10.3 yards per punt return.Rivera said DeHaven epitomizes the teams motto of Keeep Pounding, which came about when former linebackers coach Sam Mills was battling cancer.ddddddddddddPanthers long snapper J.J. Jansen said Sunday was a tough day for all who have a connection to Carolinas special teams.He has been rock solid, Jansen said. He has been a good man and great mentor to all of us. The way he has handled and conducted himself (since learning about the cancer), you almost forget about it. You wouldnt have noticed a difference in the way he conducted himself.Panthers safety Colin Jones said he was surprised to learn DeHaven was leaving the team for treatments.You never heard Bruce complain at all, Jones said.DeHaven did not attend practice Sunday.McGaughey will assume a full special teams coordinator role immediately, according to Rivera. He was hired as Carolinas special teams assistant in February. He has 10 years of NFL coaching experience.McGaughey spent time with the San Francisco 49ers as special teams coordinator prior to coming to Carolina. The 49ers ranked second in the league with four blocked field goals and were eighth in punt coverage. He previously coached with the Chiefs, Broncos and Giants as an assistant.He has jumped right in and is very capable, Jones said.Blackburn joined the staff as an intern earlier this year.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen