Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nd a career-best 21 rebounds, Haas scored 18 points and the 15th-ranked Boilermakers beat Western Illinois 8

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.12.2018 10:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Bernie Ecclestone fears Lewis Hamilton will dominate Formula One in 2017 as he doubts Mercedes will find him a teammate able to challenge for the title.Mercedes is currently searching for a new driver to replace Nico Rosberg following the world champions sudden retirement from the sport, which he announced just five days after winning the title. Hamilton has repeatedly said he does not care who replaces Rosberg but the list of candidates has shortened this week after Fernando Alonso ruled himself out of a switch from McLaren.After seeing Mercedes dominate for the last three seasons and with the team already being billed as favourites for next year, F1 chief Ecclestone is worried we could see more of the same next year -- albeit without a straight fight between two teammates.?I think nobody would want to buy tickets and go to watch a race or watch on television Lewis disappearing from us when the lights go off, Ecclestone told Sky Sports News. And probably lapping the field a couple of times. It would be bad for everybody and bad for Lewis as well, because I think he wants to win fair and wants to beat somebody.I hope Im completely wrong in my assessment of the championship with Lewis. I hope I am wrong and whoever goes and sits in the same team can beat him or hurry him up [so] that he makes mistakes. My personal opinion is that its not going to happen.When asked who he thinks will replace Rosberg, he said: I think theres one or two of them who are capable of performing. I dont think anybody is going to beat Lewis.Ecclestone then offered an opinion on Red Bulls Max Verstappen, who he believes could match Hamilton if given the same car.Verstappen has been super. When I say nobody [can challenge], maybe Max in that car could hurry Lewis along a little bit. The problem is a simple one: the Mercedes team, engine, everything, is perfect and theyve got the best driver in the world. Discont Nike Air Max Shoes Cheap . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.cheapairmaxdiscount.com/ .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Cheap Air Max Discount . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- Isaac Haas enjoys playing alongside Caleb Swanigan on Purdues imposing front line, and its easy to see why.Its demoralizing for the other team when (Swanigan) is out there doing what he does, the 7-foot-2 Haas said.Swanigan had 21 points and a career-best 21 rebounds, Haas scored 18 points and the 15th-ranked Boilermakers beat Western Illinois 82-50 on Monday night.Swanigan went 7 for 16 from the field and 6 for 7 at the free-throw line in his ninth double-double of the season. He had 26 points and 10 rebounds in Saturdays 86-81 victory against No. 25 Notre Dame in the Crossroads Classic.Its the mindset I have every game, said Swanigan, who accomplished his impressive line in just 28 minutes. You have to go every time, and thats what I try to do every game. We just keep coming at you in waves. We are used to it, because we practice against each other every day.Purdue (10-2) also got 16 points from Vince Edwards in its fifth consecutive victory.Mike Miklusak, an Indiana native who attended high school 85 miles from the Purdue campus, led Western Illinois (3-8) with 16 points and 11 rebounds. Western Illinois shot 31 percent (19 for 61) from the field.The Boilermakers improved to 6-0 all-time against the Leathernecks.Swanigan, Haas and Vince Edwards combined for 33 points and 17 rebounds in the first half, helping Purdue to a 44-28 lead at the break.There were a lot of rebounds to be had tonight, but Caleb plays really hard, Purdue coach Matt Painter said. Its contagious when your best player plays harder than everybody else.dddddddddddd Basketball means a lot to him. There are lots of demands once a player gets to college, but he puts in the extra work every day.The Boilermakers raced out to a 13-3 lead, but Western Illinois closed to 27-22 with 6:16 remaining on a 3-pointer from Miklusak. The Boilermakers then responded with a 12-0 run.BIG PICTUREWestern Illinois: The Leathernecks showed an ability to shoot 3-pointers, going 8 for 15 from beyond the arc in the first half, but are a sub-.500 team in large part because their interior players lack the size or skill to play with teams whose low-post players are the focal point of the offense, like Purdue.Purdue: Big Ten Player of the Week Swanigan continues to dominate at both ends of the floor, a big reason why the Boilermakers are unbeaten since a Nov. 30 loss at Louisville. If Purdue defeats Norfolk State on Wednesday, it will take an 11-2 record into the Dec. 28 Big Ten opener against Iowa.BIGGIE NUMBERSSwanigan, whose nickname is Biggie, is averaging 20 points and 13.7 rebounds in the past three games, making 24 of 43 field-goal attempts against Cleveland State, Notre Dame and now Western Illinois.UP NEXTWestern Illinois: The Leathernecks dont play again until Dec. 29 when they visit Fort Wayne.Purdue: The Boilermakers host Norfolk State on Wednesday night. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen