Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

wo TD passes as Air Force improved to 21-0 all-time against Football Championship Subdivision teams.But he didn

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.12.2018 10:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- These are ESPN Chalks weekly NFL betting recaps for every Week 8 game -- with an emphasis on the word betting.Sometimes its clear from the opening kickoff that a team is going to win and/or cover the spread. Other times it looks like one team is going to coast to victory when the other one rallies, causing bettors to wonder how they could have possibly lost that game and crying bad beat! Of course, there also are the back-and-forth, 50-50 games that are virtual coin flips.This new column, which will also include my takeaways from each game, will separate the different kind of point-spread results from each week and is intended to be a quick overview for those who have to work on NFL Sundays or otherwise arent able to watch all the games. Well also incorporate Rufus Peabodys numbers to give an analytical look at which teams shouldve covered.So lets run down Sundays Week 8 action (plus Thursdays game).Note: Well point out crazy over/under results, but this is primarily a recap of the against-the-spread (ATS) results.Bad beats (clearly wrong sides)Cleveland (+2.5) and New York (-3) in the Jets 31-28 win at ClevelandThis was actually a bad beat on both sides (or at least a bad push on one side). Let me explain. Nike Air Max 90 China . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Max 90 Wholesale . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Receiver or running back -- Ronald Cleveland doesnt know how to classify himself.How about this: Burgeoning playmaker.Cleveland rushed for a score and caught a 62-yard TD pass as Air Force beat Abilene Christian 37-21 on Saturday for its 13th straight win at home.The sophomore plays a hybrid position in the Air Forces triple-option offense. His 33-yard TD run in the second quarter began a spurt of 21 straight points to help the Falcons (1-0) pull away from pesky Abilene Christian (0-1). Cleveland entered the game with one career carry.I dont want to be one of those guys if I come in the defense can key on me, said Cleveland, a football, basketball, track and soccer standout during his high school career in Franklin, Tennessee. I want to focus on getting stronger and being able to make those blocks you need to make on the linebackers and defensive ends. Do whatever I need to do.Hes certainly getting stronger. He can already bench about 60 pounds more than he could a season ago.Tremendous athlete. Highly skilled, Air Force coach Troy Calhoun said. The thing hes done -- finally has arms. When he first got here, this (microphone) cord right here was thicker than his arms. Hes added a little bit that way. It was good to see him contribute.Quarterback Nate Romine guided the offense in his return from a knee injury that sidelined him most of last season. He finished with two TD passes as Air Force improved to 21-0 all-time against Football Championship Subdivision teams.But he didnt play late in the fourth quarter, with backup Arion Worthman taking some snaps. Worthman threw a 17-yard TD pass to Jalen Robinette with 5:27 remaining.Asked if Romine was banged up, Calhoun simply responded: We chose to put Arion in there. We thought we needed to get him out there.Abilene Christian kept it close for most of the game thanks to a defense that recovered two early fumbles. Dallas Sealey threw three TD passes, including a 76-yard strike to Tracy James with 4:14 remaining that made it 37-21.We always say around our place, whenn you get squeezed the real you comes out, Wildcats coach Ken Collums said.dddddddddddd You saw the real us and I like what I see.Air Force hasnt lost at Falcon Stadium since Nov. 21, 2013, against UNLV. Its the longest home winning streak in team history.THE TAKEAWAYAbilene Christian: Dropped to 11-34 all-time against FBS teams, but proved they could hang with the bigger schools. It couldve been even closer, but James tripped over the turf after breaking into the clear in the second quarter and Brendan Conn missed a 35-yard field goal late in the third.These guys are a high-class outfit. They go to bowl games every single year, Collums said. They are tough, and they are relentless, and they are disciplined.Air Force: A ho-hum performance. The Falcons improve to 10-0 in season openers under Calhoun.REMEMBERING DEEThis was a difficult day for the Falcon family as they honored former quarterback Dee Dowis by wearing helmet decals that featured his initials and No. 6. The school also stenciled DD on the 6-yard-line at both ends of the field and held a moment of silence.Dowis died Monday morning in a car accident outside Atlanta. He was 48.A technician at running the option offense, Dowis graduated as the academys career leading rusher.Hed make plays on his own that were beyond sensational and yet the first thing -- and I dont know why this phrase sticks in my mind, but I heard it over and over and over -- `Hey, good job, yall, Calhoun recounted. That tells you a little bit in terms of how strongly he felt about the guys alongside him.UP NEXTAbilene Christian: Host Northern Colorado, Sept. 10. The Wildcats lead the series, 10-5-1, but have dropped five straight.Air Force: Host Georgia State, Sept. 10. The Falcons beat the Panthers 48-34 on Sept. 13, 2014, in the only meeting between the two teams.-----Follow Pat Graham on Twitter: www.twitter.com/pgraham34. AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org . cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen