Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ay Packers linebacker was injured in Monday nights 27-13 win when?Eagles?right tackle Allen Barbre del

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.11.2018 05:37
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Clay Matthews has a separated AC joint in his left shoulder, and hes not happy about what caused it.The Green Bay Packers linebacker was injured in Monday nights 27-13 win when?Eagles?right tackle Allen Barbre delivered a blindside block on an end-around in the first quarter.I wasnt a fan of it, Matthews said of Barbres block. I mean, Ive got a lot more to say about it, but Im going to say it behind closed doors. It was a cheap shot, but it is what it is. I ate it. Unfortunately, I landed on my shoulder, and thats kind of what Ive been dealing with since.Matthews said he wasnt sure if it was a legal block by Barbre, who wasnt penalized on the 3-yard gain by Eagles receiver Bryce Treggs.I dont know. They didnt throw a flag probably because I wasnt a quarterback, said Matthews, whose status for Sundays game against Houston remains uncertain. I know all about that.Barbre, who was Matthews teammate in Green Bay during the 2009 season, didnt seem particularly moved by the six-time Pro Bowlers claim.Everyones got their own opinion, Barbre said, via the Delaware New Journal. If I didnt block him, then maybe he wouldve made the tackle. Im here to try to help us win, so I dont really value his opinion. I just want to win.Matthews, who was forced to move to inside linebacker against the Eagles because of injuries to starters Blake Martinez and Jake Ryan, said he took a pain-killing injection in order to return to the game. Safety Morgan Burnett had to take a few snaps at inside linebacker while Matthews was in the locker room getting examined.Im in some pain, no doubt about it, Matthews said. Theres some swelling [and] bruising, but we got an X-ray and nothings broken, so thats good. So well see moving forward the progress I make going into this game. Thats ultimately the goal, but weve got some work to.Earlier Wednesday, coach Mike McCarthy expressed confidence that both Matthews and quarterback Aaron Rodgers would play against the Texans. Rodgers pulled his left hamstring in the third quarter against the Eagles, and his mobility was limited after trainers taped his leg.Although Rodgers said it was too early in the week to tell how the injury might impact him, McCarthy said he did not expect it to be as limiting as the calf injury that Rodgers suffered late in the 2014 season.The calf injury, that was a big injury, McCarthy said Wednesday. We made a ton of adjustments. And for him to play through that was extraordinary. But well see how he is. I really dont want to comment until I see him move around tomorrow.In a rare move, McCarthy did not hold a practice Wednesday. He said that was his plan all along coming off back-to-back night games.It probably doesnt help where Im at physically, but I think [not practicing] is a good idea, Rodgers said.Information from ESPNs?Tim McManus was used in this report. Air Max Outlet France . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Destockage Nike Air Max . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. http://www.airmaxpascherchaussures.fr/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. [url=http://www.airmaxpascherchaussures.fr/]Air Max Pas Cher En Li

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen