Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

er midwicket and also hit thhree fours.dddddddddddd Both their sixes came in the 15th over, in which Liam Dawson c

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.10.2018 03:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

KENNER, La. -- Speaking publicly for the first time since her husband, Will Smith, was shot and killed on April 9, Racquel Smith gave an emotional and powerful speech Friday at his New Orleans Saints Hall of Fame induction ceremony.Racquel was also shot twice in the legs on the night her husband was killed after a heated argument that followed a traffic incident.On April 9, my worst fear came true when my husband was taken from me. I crumbled to my knees, literally. I knew it was only by Gods grace that I survived that night, said Racquel, who described the aftermath as unimaginable. I had to learn to walk again. I had severe nerve damage in my left leg and broke my femur bone. There were days when I couldnt get out of bed nor did I want to get out of bed. But I knew I had to be strong for my three beautiful kids. And thats when I felt Will the most, Racquel said.His strength, his determination, his commitment to being the best. Failure was never an option for my husband. ... Through my darkest days of my life, Will gave me so much. He instilled so much in me and he showed me how to be strong. And he always told me, Rocky, you can do this. Will, you will always be a part of me. And you always told me to shine my light for the world to see. Well here I am. Im shining my light on your behalf. ... But were here. You made it. You made it to the Saints Hall of Fame in your first year of eligibility. I know you are wearing that black and gold No. 91 in heaven. We celebrate you today and always. I love you Will. Congratulations baby. You did it again, and Im so proud of you.Smith, a former Pro Bowler and Super Bowl-winning defensive end who ranks fourth in Saints history with 67.5 career sacks, was unanimously elected into the Saints Hall of Fame by a media panel in his first year of eligibility -- weeks before his death. Racquel, who was flanked by their three children, William, Lisa and Wynter, said Will was so excited and proud when he got the call and the honor meant the world to him. She said in the past, she was always the one who would stand smiling behind Will at similar events but terrified to speak in front of crowds.But today, I am definitely his voice, Racquel said. And Im nervous. But for him, I would do anything.Racquel did not speak to the media after the ceremony or address any details of the shooting. The trial of Cardell Hayes, who is accused of shooting Smith, is scheduled for later this year. Longtime New Orleans Saints linebackers coach and assistant head coach Joe Vitt also spoke during the ceremony Friday, stressing how much Smith loved football, loved competition, loved his teammates and put the needs of his team before himself.And the only thing he loved more than that is his precious family, and thats the truth, Vitt said.Fridays luncheon was emotional from start to finish. This years two inductees both passed away earlier this year. Former Saints fullback/scout/color analyst Hokie Gajan, who died of cancer in , received the Joe Gemellis Fleur De Lis Award as a contributor.I have never known anyone who was truer to himself than Hokie Gajan -- in word, deed or wardrobe, said Gajans longtime broadcast partner Jim Henderson, who was choked up as he presented him. If he was your friend, you couldnt have had a truer one. If he was your teammate, you couldnt have had a tougher one. Cody Allen Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Omar Vizquel Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Joe Carter Jersey . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Yonder Alonso Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Rangpur Riders 129 for 3 (Mithun 49*, Shahzad 37) beat Khulna Titans 125 for 7 (Taibur 32, Sunny 2-16) by seven wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsRangpur Riders cruised to a seven-wicket win over Khulna Titans and replaced them at the top of the points table. A strong bowling performance restricted Khulna to 125 for 7, before Mohammad Mithun and Mohammad Shahzad contributed 49 not out and 37 respectively to ease Rangpur past the target with an over to spare.The Khulna bowlers had previously defended two low totals earlier in the tournament, but this was a task that quickly got out of reach after a 74-run second-wicket stand between Mithun and Shahzad.After opting to bat, there seem to be very little intent from the Khulna batsmen. Abdul Mazid and Andre Fletcher were both dismissed by Arafat Sunny. Mahmudullah gave deep midwicket a simple catch in the eighth over before Rikki Wessels and Taibur Rahman added 56 runs in the 55 balls.Wessels only six came off a switch hit in his 33-ball 27 while Taibur, who top-scored with 32 off 37 balls, struck a six over midwicket and also hit thhree fours.dddddddddddd Both their sixes came in the 15th over, in which Liam Dawson conceded 19 runs.The two other sixes in the innings came in the last over when Ariful Haque slammed Shahid Afridi straight both times before being run-out off the final ball. Afridi, Sunny and Rubel Hossain finished with two wickets each.Shahzad and Mithun made light work of Khulnas total after they got together in the fourth over. Shahzad quickly got over Soumya Sarkars wicket with a huge six over long-on before hitting over point twice.Mithun had struck three sixes in the span of five deliveries, pulling Alok Kapali twice and hammering Mosharraf Hossain over long-off. Shahzad holed out to long-on for 37.Afridi, promoted to No 4, survived twice in the 15th over, first being bowled off a no-ball by Benny Howell before the bowler dropped a skier off the last ball of that over. Dawsons edged four completed the win with an over to spare. Mithun was unbeaten on 49 off 41 balls. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen