Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

v to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.10.2018 03:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

If youre not familiar with the name Simone Manuel, we will assume you were living under a rock during the 2016 Rio Olympics.After becoming the first black female swimmer to win an individual Olympic medal, Manuel quickly won the hearts of many all over the world.We showed her this photo of the moment when she realized that she made history. Her response -- just as priceless as the face she made:Well, the first thing I said was thank God, Manuel told espnW. Just looking at the board, I was relieved and happy and proud. You dont really know how to react, but it was just so awesome to see all my hard work pay off.The amazement didnt stop at Manuels iconic facial expression. Some of the top names in sports were in awe of her performance and made sure to let her know on social media. The most humbling shoutouts for her included tennis star Serena Williams and NBA champ LeBron James.Serena is someone that I looked up to as an inspiration because shes a minority in her sport and is so dominant in it, Manuel told espnW on Thursday. LeBron James, I just love watching him play. I love his work ethic and all the things he stands for.With her growing fame, the love for Manuel extended beyond social media. She enjoyed the warm celebrations of people in her hometown of Sugar Land, Texas, just outside Houston. The Houston Texans even hosted the four-time Olympic medal winner -- she served as the coin toss captain for their game Sunday.Through all the hype, Manuel has been able to stay grounded after her accomplishments at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.Swimming is a life-saving skill, so just the fact that the sport that I love can give so much back to other people -- and inspire them to join something that they never thought they could do or go after their dreams -- is something that is really special to me.Congrats again, Ms. Manuel! John Smoltz Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Tyler Flowers Jersey . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Greg-Maddux-Kids-Jersey/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. R.A. Dickey Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Bronte Campbell Date of birth1994-05-14Birthplace Blantyre (Malawi)Height179 cmWeight58.0 kgWorld Championships (4 medals: 3 gold, 1 silver)50m freestyle: 1st (2015)100m freestyle: 1st (2015)4x100m freestyle relay: 1st (2015), 2nd (2013)Pan Pacific Championships (3 medals: 1 gold, 2 silver)50m freestyle: 2nd (2014)100m freestyle: 2nd (2014)4x100m freestyle relay: 1st (2014)Keeping it in the familyAfter a remarkable performance at the 2015 world championships, where she stormed to 3 freestyle golds (50m, 100m, 4x100m), Bronte Campbell is hoping to be one of the stars of the pool in Rio.The 22-year-old Australian will attempt the 50-100m freestyle double in Brazil, but she will have to contend with older sister Cate (100m freestyle world champion in 2013), who has also qualified for the two sprint events.ddddddddddddBorn in Malawi, the Campbell sisters moved to Australia as children, and discovered swimming during the 2000 Games in Sydney. 16 years on, they are dreaming of a place in the history books, as they look to become the first siblings to win gold and silver in swimmings most prized event, the Olympic 100m freestyle. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen