Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the field.Ohio State (1-0) has all five starters back from last season and that experience was vital against the Midsh

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.09.2018 02:07
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Kam Williams scored 23 points to lead Ohio State past Navy 78-68 in the nightcap of the Veterans Classic on Friday.Keita Bates-Diop had 14 points and 14 rebounds, while Trevor Thompson added 11 points for the Buckeyes, who shot 27 of 47 (57.4 percent) from the field.Ohio State (1-0) has all five starters back from last season and that experience was vital against the Midshipmen.I was very pleased with how we finished the game out, Ohio State coach Thad Matta said. Obviously, 17 turnovers is unacceptable in terms of guys trying to catch with one hand, and a little one-handed pass here and there. Its little things we have to get corrected.Navy (0-1) tied the game, 35-35, on a dunk by Aaron Briggs with 18:20 left. From there, Ohio State gradually pulled away and a layup by Trevor Thompson, who scored 11 points, provided the first double-digit lead, 47-37, midway through the second half.It was the first-game jitters, but in the second half we picked it up, Bates-Diop said. Obviously, that is how we need to play all year, with that energy.The Buckeyes picked up the pace and consecutive dunks by JaeSean Tate and Marc Loving boosted the margin to 12 with 10:50 left. The Midshipmen did not threaten the rest of the way.Loving, an honorable mention All-Big Ten selection last season, finished with 13 pointsHasan Abdullah scored 22 points in his first career start for Navy.I feel like my teammates kept my confidence up, said Abdullah, who was hampered by a hip injury last season. Thats really why I played the way I did. I just felt so comfortable on the floor with my teammates. They found me and I made open shots.BIG PICTUREOhio State: The Buckeyes had to work for its shots and got an overall solid test against a fundamentally sound Navy team. These types of games should get Ohio State battle-tested for the Big Ten, which has five teams in the top 25.Navy: The Midshipmen are picked to finish eighth in the Patriot League and will have to perform much better from the free-throw line if it wants to prove the pundit wrong. Navy was just 14 of 24 from the line against Ohio State.UP NEXTOhio State: The Buckeyes open their home schedule Monday against North Carolina Central before hosting a showdown against Providence two days later.Navy: The Midshipmen get their second consecutive home game Sunday against Washington College, a DIII school based in nearby Chestertown, Md. Malcom Brown Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Tedy Bruschi Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Kyle-Van-Noy-Draft-Jersey/ .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Lawrence Guy Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Kevin Faulk Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. The Midas touch Mal Meninga used on Queensland will now help bring a fractured Kangaroos together, Test prop Matt Scott says.There are fears that Australia will implode at the end-of-year Four Nations tournament in the UK after Maroons veteran Corey Parker admitted State of Origin tensions were at an all-time low.Queensland are still seething after NSW skipper Paul Gallen turned his back on Cameron Smith and led the Blues away as the Maroons captain was receiving the Origin trophy during the post-game three ceremony at ANZ Stadium last week.Scott admitted he would have preferred the Origin sledging remained on the field but believed the Kangaroos would unite under Meninga.Queensland regrouped to win a record eight straight Origin series - and nine in 10 years overall - under Meninga.Scott was confident Meninga - who took over the national reins this year - would weave his magic again for Australia at the Four Nations.Mal is really big on culture and what it means to represent your country - coming into the side he has really sttarted to instill that, Scott said.ddddddddddddIts always tough bringing in an Aussie team and getting it to gel.But there will still be guys there who have been playing together for a long time and when we wear that green and gold we are very passionate about our country.We are professionals.Scott believed Origin team relations could be salvaged.Banter has always been part of Origin. I would prefer to see it stay on the field but its all part of the build-up and hype, he said.Origin has been going for more than 30 years now.Origin has had bigger rivalries than the last couple of weeks.I think it is pretty tame compared to some years.Scott said he had already buried the hatchet with Blues forward and North Queensland front-row partner James Tamou, who leaves for NRL rivals Penrith next year.When we are back in Cowboys colours we are teammates, he said.I would like to finish my partnership on a high. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen