Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

anaged to hold McDavid off the scoreboard.He can embarrass you when he gets time and space so I just tried to limit that from

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.09.2018 02:06
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Scotland skipper Greig Laidlaw has warned his side to make sure Saturdays clash with Argentina does not lead to dire consequences for their World Cup ambitions.The Dark Blues -- ranked ninth in the world, one place behind the Pumas -- can overtake the South Americans with a win at Murrayfield this weekend.Defeat, however, could have grave knock-on effects. The draw for Japan 2019 takes place next May -- two-and-a-half years before the competition kicks-off -- and governing body World Rugby will use its rankings to calculate the seeding for the pool stage.Scotland were named in the batch of third seeds at last years tournament after sliding down the global pecking order. While Vern Cotters men were fortunate on that occasion as they ended up being paired with second seeds Samoa rather than one of the games major players, Laidlaw is worried the Scots will not get it so lucky next time.He said: The rankings issue is clearly very important. When you have World Cups coming up they are always in the back of your mind.We certainly dont want to drop out of the pot of second seeds. Id rather not be doing that if we can help it. World Cups are hard enough.Statistically in the past, it has been shown that teams always play better at the World Cup, so we want to give this Scotland side the best possible chance of getting as far in the competition as possible.Even though its further down the line, its important we win as many games as we can.But the Gloucester scrum-half is confident his side will now be weighed down by the pressure to start climbing their way back up the rugby ladder.We just concentrate on ourselves, he said. Well try to get in that mindset that we are making sure we dont give away penalties and that we play for the full 80 minutes.If we do that well have a much better chance of winning and that will take care of the world ranking points. The rankings certainly wont be something we talk about on the field. It is just about the process. What do we need to do? What is going well? What do we need to sharpen up on. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Mattia Caldara Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Blank Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Paulo Dybala Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. TORONTO -- Wayne Gretzky and Bobby Orr traveled to see a hyped first matchup between Auston Matthews and Connor McDavid. They got a show from Nazem Kadri instead.Kadri got his second goal of the game in overtime, lifting the Toronto Maple Leafs over the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Tuesday night.Matthews and McDavid were scoreless in the first showdown of the last two No. 1 overall picks. McDavid, from nearby Richmond Hill, Ontario, played his first NHL game in Toronto, and the game had enough hype to bring in legends Gretzky and Orr to watch.Kadri claimed he missed all the buildup.To be honest with you I dont know what people were talking about before the game, he said. I was just focused on my matchup and my assignment and just doing whatever I can to help the team win.Kadri won it on the first shift of overtime, eluding McDavids pursuit before beating Cam Talbot. The Leafs 26-year-old top line center has five goals in 10 games. He needed 27 games and almost two months (Dec. 5) to get there last season.His line also managed to hold McDavid off the scoreboard.He can embarrass you when he gets time and space so I just tried to limit that from him and just stay on top of him as much as I could, Kadri said.Hes a good player, McDavid said of Kadri. He played me hard. Good for him.Frederik Andersen had 44 saves for Toronto and Ben Smith also scored. The Leafs have won three of four games at home this season.Edmonton has dropped two in a row for the first time this season. Anton Lander and Darnell Nurse scored and Talbot stopped 28 shots.McDavids line was burned for the first goal of the game 89 seconds into the first period, with Kadri striking for an eaarly lead.ddddddddddddAfter hitting a pair of posts, the Oilers got on the board with 31 seconds left in the first. The action was driven by 25-year-old fourth line fireplug Tyler Pitlick, who stole the puck behind the Toronto goal and found Lander open in front.McDavid had his chances, rushing down the right side at one point and then flipping a backhand attempt on Andersen. McDavid had four shots on goal in nearly 23 minutes.Leafs coach Mike Babcock was surprised at how much Oilers coach Todd McLellan, his former assistant in Detroit, used McDavid. The Leafs coach thought McDavid wore down as the night wore on.I was never expecting the guy to play that much, Babcock said. Hes a good player and all that, but so is (Ryan) Nugent-Hopkins.Matthews, meanwhile, generated some opportunities after a quiet first period, including a few good looks on setups from NHL rookie of the month for October William Nylander. Matthews finished with six shots.Smith put the Leafs in front 2-1 early into the second frame. Nurse lost sight of Smith as he crashed the net.Nurse beat Anderson high glove side for a goal near the midway point of the third period that tied it 2-2.Game notes McDavid and Matthews saw the ice against one another only sparingly over two periods, though more so in the final frame. Matthews, the first overall pick one year after McDavid, described the meeting as just another game on Tuesday morning.UP NEXTOilers: Play at the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Maple Leafs: Play at the Buffalo Sabers on Thursday night. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen