Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

s suffered suspension failures on Saturday.Mercedes Nico Rosberg was the first to experience a failure when his cars left-rear s

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.09.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

1. The Cowboys without Johnathan Thurston.Weve the Cowboys emerge this year as premiership threats again and they made a great statement against the Bulldogs last week but I am interested to see how they go without Johnathan Thurston.He generally makes the plays, comes up with the kicks and opposition teams that come up against the Cowboys with JT in it are probably a little bit scared so I think Thurston missing is obviously a huge loss for North Queensland.I think Jake Granville will have to do more running but Michael Morgan will now be the key playmaker so in theory, wherever he is, that is where the ball is going to go so itll be interesting to see if there is any change or whether the Cowboys just continue to roll on.There used to be a time that if Thurston was out then the Cowboys couldnt win but they have matured into a different side now and are the complete package.I think well see the forwards step up - Matt Scott, James Tamou and Jason Taumololo will be thinking the result hinges on them but I get the impression we wont see the perfect execution of set plays and kicks the Cowboys enjoy with JT.?If the Cowboys are to win - theyll win it from a different area and not in the halves.2. Tuimoala Lolohea finally gets the Warriors No.1 jumper back.I am amazed how he doesnt get a starting spot week in, week out. The Warriors were on a winning streak when he was starring at five-eighth or the fullback.He hasnt started for a number of weeks and the Warriors havent won a game of football for a number of weeks, the coach Andrew McFadden has his job on the line and I think the fact that Tuimoala Lolohea is in the side now makes me fell confident about the Warriors.When he played a number of weeks ago he got Man of the Match and Shaun Johnson also looked so happy playing with him. I think Lolohea is the shining light for that Warriors football side.Lolohea is a star in the making, a young kid, a fullback, a five-eighth and he just offers so much difference and he can come up with match-winning plays and has that little bit of X-factor that many other footy players dont have.The Warriors need to be careful because this is why kids leave footy clubs; because they feel like they arent being treated with respect and in the end they go somewhere where they feel wanted.3. NRL Retro Round reminds me of my childhood.I dont know how many players that wouldve been thinking about wearing the old shoulder pads, kicking off sand or just going back to the loose fitting jerseys or even growing a moustache or a mullet but itll be interesting to see if any players participate in the Retro Round.Weve seen a number of old jerseys over the past week in promotion of it reminds me of being a kid; the old North Sydney jersey, the big cotton jumpers - loose fitting, not tight fitting - its brought back some great memories of my childhood.Some of those images of those players in the 70s and 80s make me think back to being a kids when I thought that was the norm and now Im an adult I laugh at some of the fashions and traditions that we had.I believe Graeme Hughes is also doing the commentary of the Sunday afternoon game at Brookvale which is a great initiative and nice to see everyone getting behind it.The fans of our game cover a lot of different age groups and when I was a kid 20 or 30 years ago when we thought nothing of some of those images we are seeing now but these days its hilarious. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Black .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Air Max Tn Ultra Plus . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.airmaxplustnultratiger.com/ . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Cheap Nike Air Max Tn Womens . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Nike Tn Air Max Plus . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Mercedes boss Toto Wolff believes the FIA should consider modifying the kerbs at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Sundays Austrian Grand Prix after three drivers suffered suspension failures on Saturday.Mercedes Nico Rosberg was the first to experience a failure when his cars left-rear suspension buckled as he rode the kerb at Turn 2 in final practice. The Force India of Sergio Perez then suffered a failure at Turn 1 in qualifying before Danill Kvyat had a big accident in his Toro Rosso when his suspension collapsed at Turn 8.The whole of the Red Bull Ring has been resurfaced ahead of this years race, with new kerbs added around the track. However, the failures have not been traced to the harsh yellow kerbs that caused Max Verstappens front suspension failure, but instead the more traditional looking red kerbs around the track.It is a concern, Wolff said after Mercedes analysed the Rosberg incident. The strange thing is at the beginning it seemed that we had spikes of loads, but once we analysed it there was not much load on the suspension.So it is some kind of strange frequency, oscillation on the tyre which makes the suspension break, we dont know what it is. It looks like its the red kerbs that are new, which triiggers that, so no answers here.ddddddddddddMercedes reacted by strengthening the suspension on both cars by wrapping the wishbones in additional layers of carbon fibre. Wolff said he has also raised his concerns about the kerbs with FIA race director Charlie Whiting.Yes there is some discussion happening. We discussed it during the session actually that we need to react quickly and trigger some reaction, but that is not an easy one.I dont know what the FIA is going to decide, whether they are going to take those sausage kerbs away or whether they are going to modify some of the red kerbs, scratch them down, or fill them with concrete. I dont know but weve seen a couple of failures on various cars on various suspension designs and its still failing, I think there needs to be a reaction.Robserg said he found the situation worrying.Its a vibration. A very unusual, never-seen-before vibration which comes only on that shallow kerb. So thats a worry because its not something that weve planned for building the car. So not straightforward but they reinforced my car now in those fragile areas before qualifying. Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen