Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

y.Hornibrook, a redshirt freshman, excelled off the bench in place of fifth-year senior Bart Houston during Wisconsins come-from

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.09.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin Badgers quarterback Alex Hornibrook will start the first game of his college career Saturday against Michigan State, coach Paul Chryst confirmed Thursday.Hornibrook, a redshirt freshman, excelled off the bench in place of fifth-year senior Bart Houston during Wisconsins come-from-behind 23-17 victory against Georgia State on Saturday. Hornibrook entered the game in the third quarter with Wisconsin leading 6-3 and guided the Badgers to their only two touchdown drives, including the game winner.I thought that when we were in fall camp, I told both quarterbacks that weve got to get them both ready to play and that they both would play, Chryst told the Big Ten Network. Sure enough, both have played. I thought Alex did some really good things and helped us. I thought he earned the opportunity to get more snaps and to get the start.It really wasnt as much what Bart did or didnt do. I just thought Alex has earned the opportunity to get the start. Looking forward to seeing him play and know through this season -- heck, we dont even know how the games going to turn out -- that Bart still will play and be significant to our team.No. 11 Wisconsin (3-0) plays No. 8 Michigan State (3-0) at noon ET on Saturday in East Lansing. The decision to change quarterbacks comes at a pivotal moment for Wisconsin, which will play four ranked Big Ten teams in its next five games.Hornibrook completed 8 of 12 pass attempts for 122 yards with one touchdown and one interception Saturday. In two appearances this season, he has connected on 76.5 percent of his passes (13 of 17) for 183 yards. The quarterback competition lasted deep into fall camp, and Hornibrook appeared to hold a slight lead in mid-August.Houston, who started the first three games, has completed 44 of 71 passes (62.0 percent) this season for 527 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He helped lead the game-winning drive in the season opener against LSU, but he also threw two ill-advised interceptions in that game -- one in the end zone and another that was returned for a touchdown.Wisconsin also has struggled to score touchdowns with him under center. The Badgers have five touchdowns in Houstons 28 drives; Hornibrook has five TDs in nine drives.Both need to keep growing for us to be the best offense we can be, Chryst said. Ive liked the way theyve both approached it and really been straightforward with them throughout the whole process. So when something like this does come up, its not as much of a shock to the kids. Its more newsworthy outside of it. And I understand that and you appreciate that. But for the kids, its been pretty consistent.It just happens to be flipped -- Alex instead of Bart. Theyve handled it well this week, and that youre thankful for as a coach. Cheap Nike Roshe Run Free Shipping . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Nike Roshe Run Outlet Sale . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.cheapnikerosherunstore.com/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Wholesale Nike Roshe Run Store . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Discount Nike Roshe Run .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator George Edwards apologized on Thursday for his DWI from late May, calling it a poor decision and saying he knows he wont do it again.I just want to say publicly, as Ive done privately, that I apologize to our organization, our owners, our coaches, our players, everybody involved in this organization for any negative light that has been shined upon because of this poor decision that Ive made, Edwards said Thursday. It was definitely my responsibility. It was a poor decision on my part, and Ive taken the steps to ensure that it doesnt happen again.Edwards was charged with three misdemeanors in May, after a breath test showed his blood alcohol content was 0.11 (over Minnesotas legal limit of 0.08) following a traffic stop at a Taco Bell. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor careless driving on Aug. 30, and coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday the team required Edwards to make a huge monetary commitment, among other things, after he notified the team of his arrest.The 49-year-old was placed on a year of probation after pleading guilty. He paaid a $1,000 fine, underwent a chemical evaluation and attended a Mothers Against Drunk Driving panel discussion as part of his sentence.ddddddddddddSince then, Ive followed the protocol, Edwards said. I notified the team right away [after the arrest]. I notified Coach [Zimmer] of it, followed the protocol and went through the steps that were necessary to be at this point right now. Since that point in time of making sure Ive taken care of everything that they asked me to take care of, I have put it behind me to assure that it doesnt happen again and [Im] focused on what we have got to get done now.Asked whether he had to make a donation to charity as part of his team-imposed discipline, Edwards said, A part of what I was required to do was pay a fine.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said on Wednesday the Vikings notified the league of the discipline theyd administered to Edwards, and said the defensive coordinator would not be subject to discipline from the league. Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen