Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

(2-0) visit Memorial Stadium on Saturday to face the Huskers (2-0), the biggest nonconference game of the season for bo

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.09.2018 02:07
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

EUGENE, Ore. -- Nebraska certainly took note when Oregons Royce Freeman got his season rolling last weekend with over 200 yards rushing.Just one missed assignment or one missed tackle and hes hitting his head on the goalpost, Huskers linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey said.The No. 22 Ducks (2-0) visit Memorial Stadium on Saturday to face the Huskers (2-0), the biggest nonconference game of the season for both teams.After 87 yards rushing with two touchdowns in Oregons opener, a 53-28 victory over lower-tier UC Davis, Freeman collected 207 yards on 21 carries and two scores against the Cavaliers last Saturday at Autzen Stadium. The Ducks won 44-26.The highlight was an 85-yard touchdown run, a career best.I dont feel I have to prove myself to anybody, Freeman said afterward. But against UC Davis last week I fell short of my standards.It was the second time that Freeman broke the 200-yard mark in his career. It was his 18th career game with 100-plus yards, and the 10th time hes gone over 100 in his last 11.The effort moved him into third on Oregons career rushing list with 3,495 yards, passing Derek Lovilles 3,296 set from 1986-89. He needs 129 more to move into second.Freeman epitomizes the speed in Oregons hyperdrive offense, which he says looks like its hitting a stride.Weve definitely found our rhythm. There were a lot of times out there where Virginia wasnt even set and we were snapping the ball, Freeman said. That always works to our benefit. If we can go faster from here on out, thatd be great.The 230-pound power back ran for 1,836 yards as a sophomore last season to break LaMichael James season record at Oregon. If he can duplicate the effort, he could break James career mark (5,082).Freeman, who hails from Imperial, California, burst on the scene as a true freshman, rushing for 1,365 yards -- a Pac-12 true freshman record -- and 18 touchdowns. He also caught a touchdown pass. As a result, he was named the leagues freshman of the year on offense.Now a junior, Freeman is getting some Heisman buzz along with plenty of speculation he may bolt early for the NFL.Its pretty amazing, Freeman said about making his way to the top of Oregons record lists. Its a good feeling knowing the previous backs that came before me and all the hard work they put in at this university,. Knowing of those guys and actually talking to some of them personally, to have the ability to pass them makes me feel good.Just as Nebraska will be Freemans biggest test, Freeman and the Ducks will be the Huskers biggest challenge of the season. The defense was sound in the first two games of the season against overmatched Fresno State and Wyoming. The Huskers rank in the top 25 nationally in scoring defense (13.5 points per game) and against the run (81 yards per game), and they are tied for the national lead with seven interceptions.Oregons offense is averaging 276 yards on the ground so far this season. And Freeman isnt the lone weapon for the Ducks: Olympian Devon Allen is starting at wide receiver, and new quarterback Dakota Prukop has thrown six touchdowns this season, while averaging 301 passing yards a game.Nebraska coach Mike Riley was coach at Oregon State Freemans freshman year when he gained 140 yards against the Beavers in a 47-19 Oregon victory in the states 2014 Civil War rivalry game.They want to give them the football, Riley said this week. And you have to stop him, otherwise thats what youre going to see all the time.---AP Sports Writer Eric Olson in Nebraska contributed to this report. Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Cheap Air Max 95 .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Air Max Shoes Online . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers introduced Al Jefferson, Thaddeus Young and Jeremy Evans on Friday, with the hope that the revamped frontcourt can help push the team closer to the top of the NBAs Eastern Conference.We feel that we added some players that we think are going to help us contend for the East, Pacers president of basketball operations Larry Bird said.Indiana acquired Young in a draft-night trade with Brooklyn, while Jefferson signed a three-year, $30 million deal earlier this week.The 28-year-old Young, entering his 10th season in the league, averaged 15.1 points and 9.0 rebounds per game last season.The 31-year-old Jefferson averaged 12 points and 6.4 rebounds per game last season for Charlotte, but he missed a large chunk of time because of a midseason injury to his right knee.Ive got the injury thing taken care of now, Jefferson said. Once Im 100 percent I dont think theres any doubt in my mind, or anyone elses mind, of what I can do on the court.Evans, who won the 2012 NBA slam dunk competition, was traded to Indiana from Dallas.ddddddddddddHe didnt play much in his only season with the Mavericks, averaging 2.4 points and 1.8 rebounds in 30 games. He played his first five seasons in Utah.The Pacers also will have a new point guard next season. They acquired Jeff Teague from the Atlanta Hawks in a three-team trade that sent George Hill to the Utah Jazz.The new players will join holdovers Paul George, Myles Turner and Monta Ellis in an effort to improve on last seasons 45-37 record. The Pacers were the No. 7 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs and lost to Toronto in the first round.I think this roster allows us, with the versatility we have, to establish the tempo that we want to play, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. We definitely should be able to play fast, and then with the addition of Al Jefferson, you can play in a halfcourt offense. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen