Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ople come out and be here to support me, she said. It shows how much I mean to the community. It meant so much to me.Just after

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.09.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SALEM, Ore. -- Ever since third grade, Evina Westbrook called The Hoop in Salem her second home. Shes one of three people to have a key. She clocks in at 6 a.m. each day before school starts to work on her game.On Thursday, The Hoop was full of supporters eager to see where Westbrook, the class of 2017s No. 2 prospect, would call home. After an hourlong ceremony, Westbrook revealed she had picked Tennessee.A 6-foot guard, she joins a number of players from Oregon to pick Knoxville, including current Lady Vols Jordan Reynolds, Mercedes Russell and Jaime Nared.I felt it on my visit, Westbrook said. I honestly wasnt considering them too much. I went on my visit and instantly couldnt get Tennessee off my mind. From then, I felt in my heart that it was the right place to be.With the addition of Westbrook, Tennessee looks like a solid No. 2 in the class rankings behind UConn, which added No. 1 Megan Walker earlier Thursday night. In addition to Westbrook, the Lady Vols have commitments from No. 9 Anastasia Hayes and No. 55 Kasiyahna Kushkituah.Tennessee is believed to still be in the running for No. 10 Michaela Onyenwere and No. 12 Rennia Davis.During the ceremony, Westbrooks high school and club coaches told old stories about her. Her family even pulled up highlights from her early days playing basketball against the boys.The Westbrook family had custom T-shirts printed Thursday morning. Eva, her mother, said Evina decided on Tennessee on Monday morning. Coaches from the other finalists -- Oregon State, Notre Dame, Maryland and USC -- already knew Thursday that she would sign elsewhere.Coaches from Tennessee, who didnt know about Westbrooks decision beforehand, watched her ceremony on a Facebook stream.Knoxville here I come, Eva said. I always told Evina from a young age that if she goes to Mars, thats where Ill go.We knew she wasnt going to stay close to home.Evina said seeing the gym full with teammates, family and friends made the day all the more special.Its an unbelievable feeling to have so many people come out and be here to support me, she said. It shows how much I mean to the community. It meant so much to me.Just after she announced, Westbrook kept it simple: Go Lady Volunteers.I think its a huge opportunity for her to step in and play right away, said Kelly Sopak, Westbrooks coach on the Cal Stars AAU team. The schools that she had narrowed it down to -- that was a big thing.Now Westbrook will turn her attention back to South Salem High School. The program is looking for its third consecutive state title, and Westbrook said she is ready for the challenge.Shes helped us put our school on the map, so to speak, with her individual success and our team success, South Salem coach Nick McWilliams said. You really cant measure the impact that shes had. Its as big as you can get. NFL Jerseys Cheap . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapjerseysforonline.com/ . LOUIS -- St. Discount NFL Jerseys .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Jerseys From China . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. The Clemson Tigers?open the season on the road against the Auburn Tigers on Saturday, Sept. 3, at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN.?The first full week of the season, however, kicks off two days earlier, on a Thursday night featuring 16 FBS games. That Thursday night is now just 27 days away.The number 27 is significant to Clemson fans, or at least it should be. You might be more familiar with Tigers quarterback Deshaun Watson, running back Wayne Gallman or receiver Artavis Scott, but did you know that kicker Greg Huegel?led the FBS with?27 made field goals last season?Huegel made 84.4 percent of his field goal attempts on the season, ninth-best among kickers with at least 20 attempts. Huegel went a perfect 17-for-17 against ACC foes. His 138 points surpassed C.J. Spillers total from 2009 (128) as the Tigers single-season scoring record.dddddddddddd.Those stats alone are great, but when you consider Huegels background the numbers are even more impressive. Huegel sat in the stands as a spectator at Memorial Stadium as a freshman in 2014. He joined the team as a walk-on in the summer of 2015 and instantly became an All-American. Keep an eye on Huegel as Clemson makes another run for a College Football Playoff championship.?In case you missed the start of our countdown:28 days: Adrian Peterson wore No. 28 for Oklahoma29 days: Alabamas Bryant-Denny Stadium opened in 192930 days: Vinny Testaverde won the Heisman 30 years ago Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen