Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

a peak to his inside and then to his outside as he braced for an expected challenge from the overwhelming favorite, Flintshire.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.09.2018 01:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton said he believes its madness that the NFL doesnt employ full-time officials Tuesday while venting on some of the leagues officiating issues during an interview with NBC Sports Radios Pro Football Talk Live.There arent many Mondays that go by that there arent at least 28 to 30 head coaches that are ticked off about certain calls that were missed or werent made. You see it all the time, said Payton, who referenced the pass interference non-call from the Atlanta Falcons loss to the Seattle Seahawks?two weeks ago and a pass interference call on the Saints against the Oakland Raiders in Week 1. And its the frustration that the system currently hasnt improved. We say it has, but it hasnt.Were the only league that has officials that have primary other jobs, which is really madness. We can pay these guys. They should be full-time NFL officials, and they should be working throughout the week, communicating. And I know they get their hour in here, their hour in there, and maybe even more than that. But by and large, every other sports league employs full-time officials. And ours, these guys all have other significant jobs. And I just think its very difficult to do with the speed of the game.Payton said two weeks ago that he believes pass interference calls should be reviewable on replay. But that was hardly his only concern.The conversation Tuesday began with a question about the Carolina Panthers complaints that teams arent being penalized for hitting Cam Newton. Payton also threw in another jab at the NFLs decision to change touchbacks to the 25-yard line, which he said landed like a lead balloon.He also talked about his issues with the replay system in general.Payton said he prefers the college replay system, where an official up in the booth with more technology available can beep down into the game if something needs to be reviewed or changed. He said that would help the flow of the game as well as allow officials on the field and coaches to focus on the task at hand.Listen, I think weve got a great group of officials. These guys work their tails off. And yet, there are so many things right now that need to be fixed. And I think we as a league need to look at and help em, Payton said. When it comes to the challenge system, when it comes to this red handkerchief with a ball of sand in my pocket and a rubber band around it, and I get to throw two, and if two of em are right I get to throw a third. Theres a lot of stuff that I dont think is being driven necessarily by whats best for our game. It might be best for television. Those are the things weve got to clean up.Because I think the job description they have right now is awfully difficult. ... So weve gotta be better in that area and be more flexible when it comes to replay. I think those are just a handful of thoughts. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.jerseysnbacheap.com/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Cheap Basketball Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Wholesale NBA Jerseys China . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. ELMONT, N.Y. -- Jose Ortiz, aboard the front-running Ectot, came to the quarter pole of Saturdays Grade 1, $500,000 Joe Hirsch Turf Classic with a clear lead and plenty of horse. He took a peak to his inside and then to his outside as he braced for an expected challenge from the overwhelming favorite, Flintshire.I knew I had something left. I was waiting a little bit for him, Ortiz said. I dont want him to get the jump on me because the turn of foot that horse has been showing is amazing, so I didnt want him to surprise me.The surprise, at least to those who made Flintshire the 1-5 favorite, was that Flintshires turn of foot was nonexistent, perhaps compromised by the soft Belmont turf. Meanwhile, the ground was a nonissue for Ectot, who kept right on going and galloped to a five-length victory over Flintshire in the Joe Hirsch.It was 1-3/4 lengths farther back to Twilight Eclipse in third. Money Multiplier finished last in the four-horse field.The win was the first for Ectot in two years and his first in three starts in this country since being transferred to trainer Todd Pletcher by Al Shaqab Racing. The win also earned Ectot a fees-paid berth in the $4 million Breeders Cup Turf at Santa Anita on Nov. 5.The connections of Flintshire feared that soft turf would be kryptonite to their multiple Grade 1 stakes winner. That fear was realized as jockey Javier Castellano said the horse struggled when he asked him to run with three furlongs to go.Usually, when you ask him, hes got great acceleration, and he didnt, Castellano said. He struggled the last part with the soft ground. Nothing you can do. I felt the ground was really soft, I dont think he liked it much.Chad Brown, the trainer of Flintshire, said he knew there was a chance his colt wouldnt replicate his prior efforts -- wins in the Manhaattan, Bowling Green, and Sword Dancer -- over soft turf.ddddddddddddI knew the risks going in; his records poor on soft ground, Brown said. I didnt feel entirely comfortable just training him up to the [Breeders Cup Turf], so we elected to run him, and unfortunately it didnt work out for him today. Hopefully, hell be able to rebound in the Breeders Cup.Pletcher felt the soft ground would help Ectot -- a Group 1 winner in France three years ago -- but a bigger key would be if the 5-year-old Britain-bred son of Hurricane Run would be able to settle early.Ortiz said Ectot was a bit headstrong while running a quarter-mile in 24.78 seconds and a half-mile in 49.78 before relaxing on the backside.In the middle of the turn, I put my hands down, and he relaxed himself, Ortiz said. After that, I tried not to move on him. I knew I was going a nice rhythm -- not too fast, not too slow. When he switched to his right lead on the backside, he pricked his ears and relaxed very well for me.Ectot received token pressure from Money Multiplier through six furlongs in 1:15.03 and a mile in 1:39.78. But at the quarter pole, Money Multiplier was done. Joel Rosario, on Twilight Eclipse, was all out. And Flintshire was not where Ortiz expected him to be.He didnt have it today, Ortiz said. My horse gave me a good enough run, good enough to win.Ectot covered the 1-1/2 miles in 2:28.76 and returned $20.80.It is likely the top two finishers will meet again in the Breeders Cup Turf at Santa Anita, where the turf likely will be firm.We dont anticipate well get a lot of rain in California, but at the same time, hes run well on firm ground, Pletcher said. Were delighted with his effort today. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen