Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

dAgainst Cincinnati it was a textbook tackle on 22-year-old Bengals rookie wide receiver Tyler Boyd that sent the ball squirtin

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.09.2018 01:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

G2 esports location at the top of the rankings in the 2016 League Championship Series Summer Split is hardly surprising. Its perhaps the most predictable aspect of the European LCS nowadays. Some may love the team for its crisp play, and others may hate it for its transgressions online.One thing is certain: the team is here to stay, and it will ensure that one game at a time, perhaps in a similar fashion to Team SoloMid in North America. But unlike its North American counterpart, the teams star player, Luka PerkZ Perkovics expressiveness would go no further than a smile after a quadra-kill.Such is the way PerkZ approaches the match ups, with serenity and confidence. Its hard to believe that he is one split removed from his rookie season, where he almost claimed Player of the Split.G2s head coach, Joey YoungBuck Steltenpool, knew his mid laner (mainly because of his reputation) before coaching him. I just noticed he was really good, he explained. I didnt really know anything about him before I started coaching G2. I didnt expect him to be that good. I thought he was just going to be a decent mid laner, and then he just turns out to be a superstar.Not surprising, considering PerkZs mindset going into his endeavors. By age 15, he was pursuing four avenues at once: musical school as a guitarist, wrestling as a sports activity, academics and League of Legends. But after an injury sidelined him indefinitely from practicing sports, and as musical school came to an end, he focused on the remaining two.I just liked competition in anything I did, Perkz explained. No matter what I did -- school, sports, music, whatever -- [I wanted] to be the best at what I did.For many, the drive to be the best eventually dissipates, leaving room for good enough to settle in. But PerkZ is not the type to do so, and YoungBuck recognizes that.Hes a kid whos really motivated to get the best out of himself, YoungBuck said. A lot of people say they want to be the best, but they dont put the actions behind their words. Luka is the kind of person who actually puts actions behind [his] words, and when he says he wants to be the best in the world, he actually wants it, and hes going to try everything he can to be that.Of course, there is a price. PerkZ notes how he spent 15 hours a day from September 2015 to January 2016 to prepare for the split, how he needed to adapt to G2s roster changes, and how he needed to stay calm under pressure, the latter he confronted during his days playing the guitar.PerkZ recalled those days nostalgically, I was really nervous when I was playing guitar onstage. My palms were sweaty, and everything was so hard to focus. I was making a lot of mistakes onstage unless I was super-prepared for the piece I was playing. I played so much more League and I was so much more confident in my ability to play League. When I played [in] the LCS [for] the first time, I already knew how good I was, and I was just ready to win versus everyone.And he found an ally in an unexpected South Korean import from CJ Entus, Kim Trick Gang-yun. The hire was a hit: YoungBuck and League of Legends analysts noticed how symbiotic their play was. But YoungBuck points out rather than have one player playing around the other, the mid-jungle pairing enhanced both players. [They] played off of vision, he said. Tried to enable each other -- push out mid lane and deep-ward -- or try to find picks. Or Trick would gank mid lane to help him or put vision so Luka could play very aggressive.Trick also helped PerkZ evolve as a player. Whether it involved positional knowledge from South Korea or his opinion on certain champions, the jungler was ready to assist his mid laner. And it went both ways, as the mid laner conversed about possibly strong jungle picks in the meta. Just as importantly, he taught him how to stay focused.Fast forward to the summer split, and G2 still leads the European standings, albeit one point ahead of a YellOwStaR-powered Fnatic. In between the spring and summer, the Mid-Season Invitational allowed PerkZ to move closer to achieving his goals: becoming the best mid laner. But it was also a botched event for G2 esports, who found itself eliminated after the group stage, drawing the ire of the most vocal parts of the European League of Legends fan base.I dont care about people praising me or berating me after MSI because MSI was just a really unlucky event, PerkZ said. I dont care what happened there. I just want to go to Worlds and show people there.He went on to describe his mid lane competition, I thought [Xiaohu] was good but really overrated, playing aggressive. He was getting punished so much, even in games versus us. Against [Royal Never Give Up], we were ahead both games by 3,000 gold or something, and we were the worst team there, and we still almost won a game off RNG.But one player impressed him, indeed. Let YoungBuck and PerkZ highlight how.[PerkZs] opinion about certain matchups changed after playing against Faker, YoungBuck chimed in. For example, he thought that Zed was really good against Azir until he played that matchup against Faker and realized how good Azir can actually be against Zed.PerkZ added, Hes also super aggressive, but the way he plays was so good, so I learned a lot from scrimming [SK Telecom T1] and playing SKT onstage.With low-mobility mid lane picks entering the meta, PerkZs flashy displays are less frequent than they used to be.Right now, in the meta, when you play Viktor, Azir, Ryze, these kinds of champions [are] very static and dont have a lot of outplay potential, so [PerkZ] has to tone down the aggression a bit, YoungBuck explained. He still sometimes wants to find that outplay, but usually it isnt there because of the champions that are in the meta.All in the name of being the best, which may involve surpassing Faker, and sometimes neglecting a few not-so-minute details within the gaming house. As I ask the coach if he wants to tell his mid laner anything, he replies, with barely any hesitation, Do the dishes. Dont leave the corn flakes on the table. Wholesale Jerseys . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.wholesalechinanflcheapjerseys.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Cheap Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Cheap China Jerseys . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. PITTSBURGH -- The list of rookie quarterbacks the Pittsburgh Steelers have provided lesson after lesson to over the past 12 years is long if not always distinguished.For every Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Andy Dalton that Pittsburghs defense has taken to task since the start of the 2004 season theres a Charlie Frye, John Beck and E.J. Manuel.Only time will tell which group Philadelphias Carson Wentz fits into. At the moment, the Steelers (2-0) dont particularly care.While theyve been impressed as anyone by Wentzs preternatural calm while getting the Philadelphia Eagles off to a 2-0 start, theyre ready to provide their own unique test on Sunday.Hes definitely made plays in this league so far, but its up to us to make sure that stops this week, Pittsburgh linebacker Arthur Moats said.Thats typically what tends to happen when rookies find the Steelers on the other side of the line of scrimmage.Pittsburgh is 19-2 against first-year quarterbacks over the past dozen seasons, holding opposing offenses to 15.75 points and forcing double the amount of interceptions (25) as passing touchdowns allowed (12).Moats stressed the secret is, there is no secret. Maybe, but the defense Wentz will get an extended look at this weekend is unlike the ones faced by his predecessors.The Steelers are evolving in defensive coordinator Keith Butler seconds season on the job after replacing mentor Dick LeBeau.Last fall Butler tinkered with exotic blitz packages designed to ramp up the pressure and take some of the heat off a shaky secondary.Through the first two weeks of 2016 hes taken a decidedly less risky approach, often dropping Pittsburghs outside linebackers into pass coverage instead of sending them crashing helter-skelter into the pocket like a mob of Pokemon Go players.Through eight quarters, the Steelers have all of one sack. They also have zero losses. Seems like a pretty fair equation to Butler.We havent done (blitzed) like weve done it in the past because weve got a pretty good offense too, he said.Wed like to have the (sack) numbers that the hierarchy in the defense in the league has, but its worth more to me to win ballgames.Its telling that two of the three turnovers the Steelers have created have come on plays 38-year-old linebacker James Harrison found himself well downfield trying to cover players least a decade his junior.In the opener against Washington it was a diving interception inn the end zone to seal a blowout.ddddddddddddAgainst Cincinnati it was a textbook tackle on 22-year-old Bengals rookie wide receiver Tyler Boyd that sent the ball squirting onto the soggy Heinz Field turf with less than two minutes to go to preserve a victory.Call it the next step in the evolution of a defense searching for the proper balance between discipline and daring as Butler grows more comfortable with his personnel.Its like college, Moats said. Think about the difference between your freshman and sophomore classes and your junior and senior classes. Youre still talking about the same Xs and Os, but we can give a lot more detail to it.Details the Steelers are still ironing out. Butler isnt pleased with the inability of the defensive line to consistently create chaos. Then again, neither are his players.Sacks come in bunches, defensive end Stephon Tuitt said. Once we get one, theyre gonna start coming and coming.The Steelers are trying to figure out how to get to Wentz. At its height under Hall of Fame defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau, Pittsburghs defense made an awful lot of quarterbacks look like rookies. Not so much anymore.Then again, just because Butler hasnt let Harrison and company loose doesnt mean he wont.You definitely want to beat him up, Moats said. Youve got to hit him. Then again, if confuse him with different looks, now hes worried about trying to get hit and hes also thinking `Wheres the coverage at? `Wheres my hot receiver? It definitely needs to be a mix of both.And for all of their success against rookies, the Steelers can be had, even by players with an `R next to their name. Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith did it for Baltimore in 2007 and Brandon Weeden did it for the Browns in 2012.Butler downplayed the notion he can fool Wentz into mistakes.When you try to game plan for an offense, you dont take into account that hes a rookie, Butler said. Were not worrying about if somebody is a rookie or not.Game notes WR Markus Wheaton practiced again and appears set on making his season debut after missing the first two games with a sprained shoulder. ... DE Cam Heyward (knee) and FB Roosevelt Nix (back) were limited. ... Backup QB Landry Jones (back) did not practice.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen