Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

en 1998 and 2003, told Sky Sports News HQ that the clubs presence in the top flight will be a bonus for the Scottish game as a w

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.09.2018 01:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Neil McCann believes there are exciting times ahead for Scottish football, following Rangers promotion to the Premiership. The Gers sealed their return to the top tier of Scottish football, after a 1-0 win over Dumbarton on Tuesday sealed the Championship title.McCann, who played for Rangers between 1998 and 2003, told Sky Sports News HQ that the clubs presence in the top flight will be a bonus for the Scottish game as a whole. Its massively important to our game. Rangers helped a lot of sides along the way in getting back to the top division, but without a doubt, we need all our biggest teams in the top division, said McCann. Warburton: Job not done Rangers boss says the hard work is only just beginning Itll have a kickback right down the divisions, and just for the competition itself, its vital. Celtic have been winning titles, but the whole thing has stagnated.Aberdeen have been exceptional in the last couple of season, and indeed are still going for a title challenge. Hearts have proved they can do well coming up from the Championship, and Rangers will be looking to do that next year. There are exciting times ahead in our game. But McCann, who won 10 major honours at Ibrox, insists that it will not be easy for his old club to mount an immediate title challenge, and believes Rangers should learn from past mistakes, and build slowly.I think anything is possible, but I think you have to be realistic and think that Celtic are quite a bit ahead of Rangers at the moment, McCann added.Youll be looking at Hearts to go stronger next season, and Aberdeen. But if youre a Rangers fan, the expectation is going to be high and I think the players are fully aware of that. I think anything is possible, but I think you have to be realistic and think that Celtic are quite a bit ahead of Rangers at the moment. Neil McCann, Sky Sports Andy Halliday suggested itd be ridiculous not to try and put in a title challenge for the fans. Rangers are starting to build things again, and its important they dont throw everything at it again. They need to be careful and go for it prudently.McCann also revealed his delight at the return of the Old Firm rivalry on a regular basis, and believes this months Scottish Cup semi-final clash between the sides will serve as a test to see how far Rangers have come.The semi-final will be a huge marker to see how far theyve come. They dismantled Dundee in the last round, which was a bit of a surprise. McCann believes Rangers clash with Celtic and manager Ronny Deila (pictured) will be a huge test of their ability But next week will be the test to see how close Rangers are to Celtic. Celtic arent firing on all cylinders, and I think theyve got weaknesses - but so do Rangers. This will tell everyone how close they can be.It is our flagship game, it brings huge interest back to our leagues again from all over Europe. It is a game that whets the appetite no matter who you are. Im delighted the game is back and, as I said, were just going to get a little bit of that when the sides meet in the semi-final. Also See: Warburton: Job far from over Ball targets treble success Rangers back in top flight Rangers return good news Nike NFL Jerseys China . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.chinajerseysnflwholesalecheap.com/ . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. China Jerseys Authentic . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Cheap China Jerseys . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. The NHL Players Association, as anticipated, has rejected the leagues proposal to extend the collective bargaining agreement three years in exchange for Olympic participation.The news was the result largely expected from the moment the NHLPA received a verbal offer from the league, in large part because of the players unhappiness with escrow payments in the CBA.The NHLPA discussed the offer internally in a number of calls before making its decision. The union informed the NHL officially on Friday of the offers rejection, an NHLPA spokesman told ESPN.com.NHLPA executive director Don Fehr told The Canadian Press the players had very little innterest in the leagues offer but that he hopes well still be able to conclude an agreement to go to the Olympics.dddddddddddde still think its important [to participate in the 2018 Winter Games], and well go from there.NHL team?owners will gather Dec. 8-9 for the board of governors meetings in South Florida, where the Olympics will be a front-burner topic on the agenda, although its not clear whether an actual vote or decision will come from it.All parties agree a decision must be made before the end of January. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen