Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

s of the longer game comfortably. He is one bowler who can bowl with new ball as well as old ball, Nehra points out. Adding new

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.09.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

With one week to go before UFC 205s blockbuster lightweight title fight, Tony Ferguson has certainly built a strong case to face the winner.Ferguson (22-3) claimed his ninth victory in a row at UFC Fight Night on Saturday, defeating former champion Rafael dos Anjos via unanimous decision in Mexico City. All three judges saw it exactly the same, 48-47 in Fergusons favor.The five-round fight was probably not as close as scores indicated. With the exception of the opening round, Ferguson more or less imposed his will. He bloodied dos Anjos face with the jab and had tremendous success with the leg kick. He wobbled him with a knee in the fourth round and outlanded him in overall strikes 187-to-114.In the second round, dos Anjos complained to referee Herb Dean of an accidental eye-poke. Dean didnt stop the bout, but Ferguson willingly stopped the action and let dos Anjos recover. The Brazilian said the eye-poke continued to affect him after the restart but still credited Ferguson on the win.Tony was better tonight, dos Anjos said. I felt like his thing on my eyes bothered me a little in the second. I was seeing double. Thats no excuse. Tony did a great job. He was the better fighter tonight.Dos Anjos (25-9) has now dropped back-to-back fights for just the second time in his 12-year career. He looked sharp in the first frame, as he countered Fergusons pressure with an accurate left-hand counter. He also swept Ferguson clean off his feet with an outside leg kick.He appeared to find his timing again in the third, catching Ferguson with a high head kick and more straight lefts. Ferguson, 32, marched straight through the shots though and answered with offense of his own. He attempted a handful of awkward takedown attempts, barrel rolling into dos Anjoss ankles, but ultimately didnt need one to finish ahead on the scorecards.Ferguson, who trains out of Southern California, entered the weekend ranked the No. 4 lightweight in the world, according to ESPN.com. Dos Anjos, who lost the UFC 155-pound title to Eddie Alvarez in July, came in at No. 2.Ferguson was supposed to face Khabib Nurmagomedov in April but was forced to pull out due to injury. He eventually fought UFC newcomer Lando Vannata in July, whom he defeated by second-round submission. El Cucuy has finished six opponents during his current win streak.Sanchez surprises Held in debutVeteran lightweight Diego Sanchez added another upset win to his resume, as he outworked UFC newcomer Marcin Held in a three-round unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27).Sanchez (26-10) avoided multiple submission attempts from Held (22-5), who tired as the fight wore on. The closest Held came to finishing the fight was with a standing guillotine in the first, but Sanchez, in a very unique move, somersaulted himself off the fence to break away from the hold.In the later rounds, Helds focus turned exclusively to submission attempts off his back. He rolled for one leg lock after another, but Sanchez calmly spun out of each and scored points from the top. He rocked Held with a big elbow out of the guard in the third.Sanchez, 34, has alternated wins and losses in his last six fights.Lamas forces Oliveira to tap outFeatherweight Ricardo Lamas (17-5) survived multiple bad positions in the opening round before eventually submitting Charles Oliveira (21-7) via guillotine choke at 2 minutes,13 seconds of the second round.Lamas, who had a scheduled fight against BJ Penn canceled last month, accepted the Oliveira bout, even after the Brazilian missed weight by 9 pounds on Friday.Oliveira got off to a good start, securing a body triangle in the first round and nearly finishing the fight with a rear-naked choke. Lamas managed to survive, however, and turn the tide in the second.Oliveira has now tapped to a guillotine in back-to-back fights. The submission ace fell to former lightweight champ Anthony Pettis in August. For Lamas, it marks his fifth career submission win.Dariush outpoints MagomedovLightweight Beneil Dariush (14-2) improved to 7-1 in his last eight fights, defeating Rashid Magomedov (19-2) via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).Dariush immediately said he felt the effects of Mexico Citys high altitude, although it didnt prevent him from a victory. Fighting out of Kings MMA in Southern California, Dariush picked his shots on the feet and did well controlling position against Magomedov in the clinch.Thats where the majority of the fight took place. The two spent some time at a boxing range, trading punches, but the bout was won in the clinch. Dariush scored points with knees and consistently put Magomedovs back to the fence. The overall stats were close, however.Dariushs only loss in the last two years came via submission to Michael Chiesa in April. Magomedov suffered the first loss of his UFC career.Grasso successful in UFC debutMexican strawweight Alexa Grasso enjoyed a successful UFC debut, defeating Heather Jo Clark via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).Grasso (9-0) outlanded Clark (7-6) 80-to-37 in total strikes according to Fightmetric. Grasso strung together a few good combinations early in the bout and popped Clark with several kicks to the body. Clarks nose was bloodied early in the fight.The 23-year-old Grasso appeared to slow down a bit in the third, but Clark couldnt mount a comeback. The loss was Clarks second in a row. She came up short to Polish title-challenger Karolina Kowalkiewicz in May.The UFC signed Grasso away from all-female fight promotion Invicta FC earlier this year. She has finished four of her nine career victories via knockout. Cheap Jerseys 2018 . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018 . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. http://www.wholesalechinajerseysauthentic.com/ . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. NCAA Jerseys Cheap 2018 . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Wholesale Jerseys USA . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Jasprit Bumrah had a plan for Chris Gayle in the World T20 semi-final. It would arrive unexpected.Bumrahs first ball of the match, Gayle lined up to what he thought was a fuller-length delivery moving outside the off stump. Instead, the ball was yorker length, swung in late at 139kph, beat Gayles bat, and bent back his off stump, a luminescent red bail falling at the batsmans heel like a dying ember. Sanjay Manjrekar, usually a man who keeps his emotions in check on air, raised his voice in excitement: Jasprit Bumrah has bowled the ball of the tournament for India.Bharat Arun, Indias bowling coach at the time, recounts the origins of the Gayle dismissal. We were talking about bowling yorkers with the new ball and he [Bumrah] said he was pretty confident about doing that. He said he wants to bowl one today. That is one time when batsmen dont expect a yorker. And he did that.It was a combination of practice and bowling intelligence that helped Bumrah earn the prized wicket, Arun says. That confidence in his ability in high-pressure situations is what has made him a standout, catapulting him, still only months into his international career, from a fringe bowler into one of Indias strike weapons in limited-overs cricket.Bumrah even forced genuine praise out of Dhoni, usually parsimonious with compliments, after his debut series. After India whitewashed Australia 3-0 in the T20s down under in January this year, Dhoni called Bumrah the find of the limited-overs leg of the tour.For Dhoni, the most striking thing was how Bumrah pitched his yorkers in the slot consistently, the signature of a good death bowler. His unusual bowling action, fast arm, nippy pace, ability to swing and seam the ball, smart changes of pace, and a killer yorker add up to make Bumrah a valuable short-form fast bowler. He made his IPL debut in 2013 for Mumbai Indians and has since grown to be key for the franchise in the absence of the injured Lasith Malinga.I try to do what I know, Bumrah says. I stick to my strengths. I have been doing that for Gujarat as well.I see my videos before a match. See what I have done before, so I can replicate if such situations come up.So I back myself. Self-belief is very important. Execution under pressure can be very difficult sometimes, but I talk to myself that I can execute and stick to my plans.See, some days the plan wont work. Sometimes you will go for runs. But more often than not, if you have a clear head while bowling at the death, you will be successful.One of the days the plan worked and where Bumrahs mindset was tested to the full was the evening of March 23 this year. India were playing Bangladesh in a crucial match of the World T20. The loser would virtually be shunted out of the tournament.Bangladesh got off to an edgy start. R Ashwin removed Mohammad Mithun in his first over, and would have had a second in his next over but for Bumrah. Playing across the line, Tamim Iqbal attempted a sweep and the top edge looped over to Bumrah at short fine leg, who lined up nicely for the catch but spilled it.In the next over, delivered by Bumrah, Tamim powered four fours and got himself and Bangladesh back on the rails. He was just stepping out all the balls and hitting, Bumrah remembers. He was not fully in control, but the mishits went to the boundary. The pressure came to us.Dhoni had asked Bumrah to be ready to deliver the important overs at the death. In the 19th over, with Mahmudullah and Mushfiqur Rahim at the crease, 17 needed and four wickets in hand, Bangladesh were eyeing an upset. Indias senior players walked up to Bumrah to motivate him. He did not need to be told much. He knew his plan: execute the yorkers and dont vary things too much.I did something I usually dont do - stick to one delivery because you can become predictable, he says. But that day, becausee the room for error was very less, I did not try the slower balls.dddddddddddd. I was just trying to focus on the yorkers. One or two balls here and there, even one boundary if you concede, then the equation becomes run a ball, which becomes very easy.Only six runs came off that over. The pressure was back on Bangladesh, who had to get 11 from the final over, delivered by Hardik Pandya. Nine runs came off the first three deliveries, but Bangladesh lost three wickets off the last three balls of the match, falling short by two runs.****Ashish Nehra has watched Bumrah over the last few years, not just in the IPL but also in the Ranji Trophy. It is very easy to say he is bowling yorker, yorker, yorker, Nehra says. But it is not that easy.I have played with him and in 50-over cricket he would be successful because he has a good length delivery also. He is somebody who has variety and control. On top of that, he has decent pace: he is 137-138, at times 140kph, bowler.For Arun, clarity of thought is a big reason Bumrah stands out from the rest. He knows what he can execute efficiently, Arun says. He has an enormous amount of self-confidence because of the fact that he can execute the yorker, a pretty good bouncer, and the slower ball. These are three important variations any bowler should possess in the limited-overs format.Bumrah learned much of his trade in T20, but he has made a smooth transition into 50-overs cricket and adjusted to the demands of the longer game comfortably. He is one bowler who can bowl with new ball as well as old ball, Nehra points out. Adding new skills to his repertoire is a challenge that engages Bumrah. Because now people know what you do. How to be successful even if people know what you are doing is what I am trying to learn, he says.Getting to grips with failure is an important part of that. What I have learned more is from getting hit, he says. Those matches are more helpful than the successful matches. Then you come to know what kind of mistakes you commit. So next time when you play against the same opponent, you dont repeat the mistakes.He watches other Indian fast bowlers in action and makes notes. I try to watch even when someone else is bowling, so you come to know what is working and what is not working. If the ball is wet, you are not able to bowl the yorker, so what is the other bowler doing? Why is he successful, why is he not giving runs? He is bowling length, so I can also bowl length and use the bouncer, which is a difficult ball to score from. I try and observe and copy other bowlers when it works for them.This weekend Bumrah begins his new season in Florida, where India play West Indies in two T20Is. After about eight months on the road, he says he enjoyed a good off season, which he started with a short vacation followed by focusing mostly on strength and conditioning work.Nehra reckons Bumrah ought be ready for Test action in a couple of years if he continues to play for India in limited-overs cricket. Given India play all their Tests at home this season, the squad is not likely to be too full of fast bowlers, keeping the spin-friendly pitches in mind.In any case, as Arun says, the selectors will not want to rush Bumrah into the longer format. If there is one area he needs to improve, it is his fitness, because his bowling takes a huge toll on his body. For the longer format of the game he needs to get a lot more stronger.Bumrah himself is not in a rush. I dont think too far ahead. I dont think about coming into this team, that team. Whatever is meant to be, everything will happen on its own. I just focus on my preparation and my process. I want to develop overall so I can do well in all three formats. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen