Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

atter when he made his debut. But the circumstances for his first appearance would be almost unfathomable for any freshman.It ca

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.09.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Another classic Florida, Florida State clash lived up to the billing Wednesday in Tallahassee in a top-15 Fresh from Florida Sunshine Showdown at Tully Gym. The No. 7 Gators defeated No. 13 Florida State 3-1 (27-25, 19-25, 25-22, 25-19) for the first time in Seminole territory since 2010 to wrap up an eight-match road streak to open the 2016 campaign.Four Gators posted double-digit points, including season-best outputs from Rhamat Alhassan (18.0), Alex Holston (18.5) and a standout performance from freshman middle Rachael Kramer (13.0). Kramers career night provided a spark for the Gators and included an error-free eight kills, a .615 clip and a team high eight blocks, including two solo stuffs. Florida posted a season high 16.0 blocks, compared to Florida States 8.5.After a solid start for the Gators in the first with a 14-10 advantage, the home team put together a monstrous 9-0 run to erase the UF lead and put the Orange and Blue at a five-point deficit, 19-14. The two squads traded points until a deadlock at 23-all, then a tie at 24-all. FSU had set point at 25-24 on a Gators error, but Holston put down one of her 14 kills for a 25-all tie. The Orange and Blue added the next two points on an Alhassan kill and a FSU attack error for the 27-25 first-set win.A 5-0 run got FSU out to a hot start in the second, but the Gators stormed back with an 8-1 run of their own, thanks in part to a six-point service run from freshman Allie Gregory. Following a 14-all tie, the Noles closed with an 11-5 run for the 1-1 tie heading to the break.Florida only seemed to improve as the match went on and Kramer kept bringing the heat both offensively and defensively for UF. While the third was a close back-and-forth battle, the Gators controlled most of the frame on the way to a 25-22 set win. The fourth was painted Orange and Blue. UF led 14-7 at one point, then made it an eight-point lead at 20-12. FSU made it interesting with a run down the stretch, but the Gators closed it out for the 25-19.WORDS FROM WISEIt was actually a classic Florida, Florida State match in early season. I wont say it was the cleanest volleyball; it was an incredibly slow match. Tonight, where our offense just had a hard time getting on track, it was our defense. Our defense won this match for us. To out-block a great blocking team; it was really the emergence of Rachael Kramer. Shes got a chance to be very special.NOTABLES & TRENDS* The Gators added to their edge in the history of the series with the Seminoles, 39-19 overall, and now own a 13-9 record all-time in Tully Gym* UFs 16 blocks were its best this season. The Gators now have three double-digit block matches on the season: 12.0 at Oregon, 10.0 versus Denver and 16.0 at FSU* The Orange and Blue made it seven straight wins with the 3-1 victory in Tallahassee to improve to 7-1 on the season* With the Gators first win in Tallahassee since 2010, UF is now 1-1 this season against ranked opponents* Florida has four or more service aces in six of eight matches this season. Freshman Allie Gregory served over a team best two service aces against the Noles. Gregory has at least one service ace in six straight matches and two aces in two of UFs last three contests* UF had just one reception error against FSU, its second-lowest of the season next to zero at Michigan StateUP NEXTFollowing eight straight matches on the road, Florida will finally return home for its home opener when the Gators host the Active Ankle Challenge at the Lemerand Center Sept. 16-17. The Gators will first play FAMU at noon Friday before hosting Jacksonville at 7:30 p.m. UF will wrap up with Marshall at 4 p.m. Saturday. Cheap NFL Jerseys From China .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.cheapchinawholesalenfljerseys.com/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. China NFL Wholesale . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraskas Caleb Lightbourn has taken the punting job he didnt want yet and run with it.Lightbourn expected to spend this season as the understudy to one of the nations best punters in Sam Foltz. But Foltz was killed in a car crash in Wisconsin in July, and Lightbourn was named his successor following a five-day competition in preseason practice.After up-and-down performances the first two games, Lightbourn was named Big Ten freshman of the week for shutting down Oregons powerful return game in last weeks 35-32 victory in Lincoln.You could always see the upside with this kid, special teams coach Bruce Read said. I thought if we could play him, he could get better and better. He has a great mindset, hes a very determined young man, hes a pretty mature kid. He does a nice job of being able to focus and block out the distractions.There have been lots of distractions.Foltz was another in a long line of small-town kids who walked on at Nebraska and made it big. He was beloved by fans, and his death continues to be mourned statewide and throughout the college football community.Lightbourn, from Washougal, Washington, is the first Nebraska punter since 1995 to come in on scholarship, so there were going to be high expectations no matter when he made his debut. But the circumstances for his first appearance would be almost unfathomable for any freshman.It came on the first series in the opener against Fresno State. Before he jogged onto the field, Nebraska lined up in a 10-man formation in an emotional tribute to Foltz.I almost came to tears when I was going out on the field because it was such a special moment, said Lightbourn, whose 29-yard punt was not returned. I was just glad to get the ball off and get my college career rolling, and doing it for Sam.Lightbourn struggled with the swirling wind the next week against Wyoming, and he made an ill-advised decision when he took off running on a fourth-and-10 and was stopped well short of a first down.But on a near-perfect afternoon against Oregon, Lightbourn averaged 47.2 yards on his five punts. His last three were all inside the Oregon 20, including one at the 3. The Ducks Charles Nelson, who entered the game ranked 11th nationally in punt returns, never got an opportunity to run one back.ddddddddddddI got a lot more confidence through that game and that experience, Lightbourn said.Lightbourn actually was a better kicker than punter in high school, said Read, who worked with him at Oregon State summer camps for three years before coming with coach Mike Riley to Nebraska. Lightbourn had a knee injury his senior year at Camas High, and he received no offers from any school except Nebraska.The 6-foot-3 Lightbourn is listed at 220 pounds, but Read said hes closer to 240. His father, Edgar Lightbourn, was an elite high jumper. His mother, Marjie Van Der Laan, was a nationally ranked rower in high school.He gets his power from her. He gets his explosion from his dad, Read said. He never really punted all that much. Knowing the bloodlines, and having the history of working with him behind the scenes, we took a shot at him. We were confident he could be a real good player someday. We just didnt know when.Read said Lightbourn should excel in the Big Ten, where cold and strong winds become bigger factors as the season progresses.Guys who dont have pop arent able to deal with this conference very well, so you need big, powerful guys, which is a reason he was a real fit for us, Read said. I figured with a year, we could work and groom him into being that guy. It just happened to come on a lot faster than we thought.Lightbourn arrived at Nebraska in June with the plan to take a redshirt year and learn from Foltz. The two worked together when time allowed, and Lightbourn sensed Foltz taking him under his wing.He told me he wanted me to do the best I possibly can. He told me right before he went to Wisconsin, a few days before that, to kick how you know how to kick and dont let anything influence you too tremendously, Lightbourn said. I think going out there and doing the best I possibly can is what would make him happy.---Online:AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen