Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ve days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon b

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.09.2018 02:05
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Tony Stewart will carry each of his Stewart-Haas Racing employees with him for his final NASCAR race.Stewarts No. 14 Chevrolet will have a special paint scheme complete with each SHR employees signature and the words Always a Racer, Forever a Champion as well as pictures of his 18-year career on the hood. A three-time champion, Stewart is retiring after Sundays season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Stewarts team also will host about 75 SHR guests for the finale. Aside from that, he hopes to keep a low profile through the weekend.We didnt want all the ceremony and distraction this year, Stewart said. We just wanted to focus on the race car and run well and let the NASCAR fans see us race a final time.Stewart asked to skip the pomp and circumstance that accompanied Jeff Gordons retirement last year. Instead, he chose to focus on his team. The result was five top-5 finishes, eight top-10s and a win in June. Stewart passed Denny Hamlin on the last lap at Sonoma Raceway to claim his 49th career victory and earn a berth in the Chase for the championship. Stewart failed to advance past the round of 12, though.In retirement, Stewart plans to race dirt tracks, oversee his World of Outlaws team and Eldora Speedway next year. He also will keep up with his duties at SHR and help Clint Bowyer make the transition as his replacement.Youre going to see me driving a lot next year, but most of it will be on dirt, Stewart said. I kind of look at this as halftime of my career, and Ill still be around the NASCAR garage. Ill just have more time. If I see Richard Petty or anyone else in the garage, I can go over and talk to him now and not have to worry about getting to the car or trying to figure out how to make my car go faster. I can focus now on what I want to do and my job at SHR. Cheap NFL Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.authenticwholesalenflchinajerseys.com/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. NFL Jerseys Outlet . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Brent Stockstill passed for 329 yards and a career-high tying five touchdowns -- all in the first half -- and Middle Tennessee cruised to a 55-0 win over Alabama A&M in the season opener for both schools on Saturday.Stockstill, who has thrown for at least 300 yards in six of his last seven games, completed 30 of 36 passes and the sophomore moved into eighth place (or higher) on the schools career lists for passing yards (4,375, eighth), completions (359, sixth) and touchdown passes (35, seventh).Middle Tennesseee scored touchdowns on each of its first six drives, forced Alabama A&M into five first-half three-and-outs and led 45-0 at the break.dddddddddddd Fifteen Blue Raiders had at least one catch, led by Richie James who had eight receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown.Alabama A&M was limited to 146 total yards.It was Middle Tennessees first shutout since a 48-0 win over Florida International on Nov. 9, 2013. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen