Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

with Dominion Insurance chief executive officer George Cooke, who was the driving force behind the creation Dom

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.08.2018 08:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys .ca! Hey Kerry, Love the column, read every one. To get right to the point, why was Dennis Seidenbergs elbow to the head of Bobby Ryan on Friday night not even clued for a hearing? Ryan was clear shaken up on the play and did not return to the game. In my eyes, Seidenberg reached out to make contact and, intentional or not, caught Ryan right in the head. Some of whom I have spoken to said Ryan appeared to sell it a little, but even if so, it deserves a review, right? I mean, he didnt come back for a reason. Thanks Kerry,Jacob Messing Jacob: Given the number of suspensions handed out by the Player Safety Committee for illegal contact to the head and dangerous hits, I can appreciate why you might feel this play should have resulted in a formal hearing. I can assure you that the committee did review the play from all angles and determined the elbow delivered to the chin of Bobby Ryan did not warrant special attention. In this instance, I concur with their finding. Let me share some of the reasons why. While Bobby Ryan was shaken up on the play we do not know to what extent. With just 3:25 remaining and the Sens ahead by a score of 4-2, it would make little sense for Ryan to return to the game even if he was capable. Following contact to the head of this nature, NHL protocol would require that Ryan be evaluated by the medical staff which would also prevent his return prior to the expiration of regulation time. On the play it appears that Dennis Seidenberg was setting up and prepared to engage Bobby Ryan with body to body contact. Ryan altered his body posture and position when he initiated a stopping motion and pulled back to avoid or minimize contact. Seidenberg countered Ryans altered posture with an extended hand and elbow at the last second resulting in a glancing blow to Bobby Ryans chin. Seidenberg also looked away from his opponent as he extended to make contact. Following the contact, Bobby Ryan did have some spring in his legs as he jumped backward and fell to the ice. This reaction might give the impression some embellishment took place. There was sufficient impact to Ryans chin from the glancing blow however that created a "whip-lash" action and stunned the Ottawa star so I would not want to suggest that Bobby Ryan was simply trying to sell the call. I see this as an illegal attempt by Dennis Seidenberg to make himself bigger and to initiate contact a split second after Bobby Ryan altered his posture. I do not see it as a deliberate attempt by Seidenberg to injure Bobby Ryan with the use of his elbow. This was clearly a missed elbowing penalty by the referee. As a result of the apparent injury sustained to the head of Bobby Ryan, a major penalty and automatic game misconduct should have been assessed to Dennis Seidenberg of the Boston Bruins. Matt Beleskey Jersey . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. Anders Bjork Jersey . Hemsky left the Oilers Tuesday night loss to the Dallas Stars in the second period and did not return. Through 48 games this season, Hemsky has seven goals and a total of 24 points. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/torey-krug-hockey-jersey/ .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action.OTTAWA - Kevin Martin, one of the most successful skips in Canadian curling history, will be inducted into the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame later this year. The Edmonton native led Canada to a gold medal in mens curling at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. He also won four Canadian titles and a world championship over his career. Martin, who announced his retirement from competitive curling in April, won a record 18 events on the World Curling Tour Grand Slam series, including his career-capping victory last month at the Players Championship in Summerside, P.E.I. "It really is a thrill to be named to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame and be mmentioned with some of my curling heroes," Martin said in a release. Dougie Hamilton Jersey. "The sport of curling has taken me around the world and Ive met some truly wonderful people and had some amazing experiences, while also being blessed with gifted teammates over the years who helped me achieve this. Being named to the Hall of Fame is a great way to cap a career, and Im grateful for the honour." Martin will be inducted along with Dominion Insurance chief executive officer George Cooke, who was the driving force behind the creation Dominion Curling Club Championship (now the Travelers Curling Club Championship) in 2009. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen