Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

a paltry 3.2 yards per carry.First-round pick Joey Bosa, the defensive end from Ohio State, is expected to make his NFL debut f

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.07.2018 13:12
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Floyd Mayweather Jr. took a few shots at UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor through social media Wednesday night, as their feud continues to simmer with no actual fight in sight.Mayweather posted an Instagram video of McGregor tapping out to Nate Diaz from their March fight at UFC 196. The retired pound-for-pound boxing king offered $10,000 to the best caption posted about the video.The video ends with a screenshot of 49-0 vs. Connor [sic] the Notorious Quitter.Later Wednesday night, Mayweather took to Instagram Live to ridicule McGregor more, calling him Conor McTapout and conducting a faux interview with a man who mocked McGregors Irish heritage.McGregor has obtained a boxing license in California, but despite the ongoing posturing, there are no indications -- from either the UFC or Mayweathers camp -- that he will step into the ring to face Mayweather.Its fun to talk about this [Mayweather] fight and what might happen, but what commission would let that fight happen? Really, think about that, UFC president Dana White told Yahoo! Sports earlier this month.Leonard Ellerbe, the CEO of Mayweather Promotions, has also shot down the prospect of a McGregor-Mayweather bout, calling it all a game.The UFC announced in late November that McGregor had vacated his featherweight title after failing to defend the belt, instead opting for a pair of welterweight fights against Nate Diaz in 2016 before claiming the lightweight belt by defeating Eddie Alvarez on Nov. 12.McGregor, however, disputes that he has relinquished the belt.?As he prepares to take time away from the Octagon with his girlfriend expecting their first child in May, he has said he will not return to the UFC unless he is given a part-ownership stake in the promotion.Information from ESPNs Brett Okamoto and Dan Rafael contributed to this report. Dolphins Store . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Cheap Cornell Armstrong Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyselite.com/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Cheap Quentin Poling Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Authentic Dolphins Jersey .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. The Oakland Raiders are displaying that they plan to be a factor in the AFC West.The San Diego Chargers cant say the same because of a penchant for blowing fourth-quarter leads.San Diego (1-3) has blown three leads in the games final five minutes and aims to halt a nine-game division losing streak when it visits the Raiders on Sunday (4:25 p.m., CBS).While the Chargers couldnt figure out how to protect another lead, Oakland (3-1) rallied for a road victory in Baltimore last Sunday, revealing the clutch gene that San Diego seems to lack.Raiders quarterback Derek Carr tossed a 23-yard touchdown pass to receiver Michael Crabtree with 2:12 remaining to provide Oakland with a 28-27 victory. Coach Jack Del Rio sees the comeback as another sign of the progression of Carr, who threw four touchdown passes in the win.He is a guy that is very well-prepared, Del Rio said. Hes really, I think, taken a step forward in terms of emotional control, the poise to be, kind of, surgeon-like and just be accurate with the ball and let his playmakers do their thing.So, its a combination of things but I think hes definitely taken a step forward for us.Meanwhile, San Diego is heading backwards as it cant close out games under beleaguered coach Mike McCoy.The Chargers blew a 13-point lead while losing to New Orleans 35-34 last Sunday. Running back Melvin Gordon and receiver Travis Benjamin each lost fourth-quarter fumbles to set the stage for the teams latest collapse.San Diego also let fourth-quarter leads get away in losses to Kansas City and Indianapolis.Theres 53 minutes of some good football and then unfortunately we turned the ball over twice there to give them a great opportunity to do what they did, McCoy said of the Saints game. Youre furious when you watch because you see all the positives, but then theres the blowups.We can put it on two plays, but thats not the only reason. Theres a number of times during the games. Like I told the players, thats every week. Theres so many things we can do better.The setbacks have increased speculation that McCoys job is in jeopardy, but the fourth-year coach said he isnt worried about being dismissed.San Diegos injury-riddled rostter took another hit Wednesday, when Pro Bowl cornerback Jason Verrett said he would miss the rest of the season with a partially torn ACL in his left knee.ddddddddddddThe feeling I had in my knee, I knew something wasnt right but I have the mindset of being out there, Verrett said. Then getting the results, it was crushing. It was tough, but I knew something wasnt right.The loss of Verrett and the probable absence of veteran cornerback Brandon Flowers (concussion) will make it harder for the Chargers to halt the Oakland passing game.Carr has passed for 1,066 yards, nine touchdowns and one interception. Crabtree, who has 26 catches for 308 yards, had a career-best three touchdowns against the Ravens and is tied for the NFL lead with four scoring receptions.He was so committed to making sure he made so many plays for me that I would always look his way -- thats what he wants and so far, hes done that, Carr said. You have to give him credit. The guys worked his tail off and hes super competitive to get to where hes at to where if its one-on-one, hes a great matchup.The Raiders have struggled on the defensive side and are allowing a league-worst 460.0 yards per game. Standout defensive end Khalil Mack finally recorded his first sack of the season against Baltimore after posting 15 last season.San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers has passed for 1,110 yards, seven touchdowns and one interception despite losing standout receiver Keenan Allen (knee) for the season. Gordon leads the NFL with six rushing touchdowns after not finding the end zone as a rookie, but he is averaging a paltry 3.2 yards per carry.First-round pick Joey Bosa, the defensive end from Ohio State, is expected to make his NFL debut for the Chargers.San Diegos most-recent win over an AFC West foe came against the Raiders 13-6 on Nov. 16, 2014. The Chargers lost their final two division games that season, went 0-6 versus the AFC West last season, and lost to Kansas City in this seasons opener.The Raiders averaged 30 points while sweeping last seasons two meetings. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen