Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

regulation playoff game.Diana Taurasi scored 25 points for the Mercury, who won the matchup between the two teams in 2014 on th

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.07.2018 13:12
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Stan Wawrinka and Nick Kyrgios will renew their rivalry when they meet in the Dubai Championship semi-finals on Friday. Novak Djokovics surprise withdrawal from the event means the pair will take centre stage with a first meeting since the Montreal Masters last year.In Canada, Wawrinka was forced to withdraw with the Aussie 4-0 up in the third and final set - although the match will mostly be remembered for Kyrgios sledging his opponent with some unsavoury remarks. The pair have one win apiece from their two previous showdowns and are both bidding for a second title of the year in the absence of the world number one. Djokovic out in Dubai World number one forced to withdraw Djokovic withdrew from his quarter-final after losing the first set against Feliciano Lopez, complaining of a problem with his eye, so the tournament will seek a new champion for the first time since 2008 - the Serb and Roger Federer have won the last seven events.Kyrgios has been in sparkling form for the last couple of weeks, winning his first ATP Tour title in France when claiming the Open 13 in Marseille and now, despite being unseeded, he has moved into the last four in Dubai, seeing off third seed Tomas Berdych in straight sets on Thursday. The 20-year-old got the better of Berdych for a second week in succession and he was pleased to overcome some injury and illness scares of his own.I wasnt in the greatest shape. I think I got a bit of food poisoning last night. I was really surprised with the performance I gave out there today to come out there and beat a quality player and in tough conditions. Its probably my favourite win over the past couple of weeks, Kyrgios said.Its tough, especially with Tomas. Hes so diligent with everything he does. Hes so professional. So for me to come out there and put in a great performance like that, I just took my chances when they came.Wawrinka eased past Philipp Kohlschreiber in their quarter-final; after a tight opening set he raced through the second without losing a game as he looks to add to the title he won in Chennai earlier this year. Kyrgios ousts Berdych Aussie continues fine form in Dubai Spaniard Lopez was the beneficiary of Djokovics exit and next up for him will be the mercurial Marcos Baghdatis in the second match on court.Lopez advanced to his first semi-final of the season following Djokovics unfortunate withdrawal - the sixth seed has also seen off Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and Lukas Rosol to reach the last four. Marcos Baghdatis is bidding for a first title since 2010 Baghdatis was at his brilliant best on Thursday to see off two-time winner this season Roberto Bautista Agut in straight sets - the second seed he has beaten having dumped out Viktor Troicki in the first round.However world number 24 Lopez will have to overcome a 1-3 record against Baghdatis if he is to remain on course for a first singles title since Eastbourne in 2014.The pair have not met since Indian Wells in 2012 when the Cypriot was a comfortable straight sets winner - Lopezs only victory a fourth round epic at Wimbledon in 2008.Baghdatis has not won a title since Sydney in 2010, while he has only made one final since 2011 but he is likely to have the majority of the crowd support behind him when they take to the court in the second semi-final.You can follow all the action from Dubai live on Sky Sports 3 from 1pm on Friday. Dubai Championships - Order of Play Nick Kyrgios v Stan Wawrinka Feliciano Lopez v Marcos Baghdatis Also See: Djokovic withdraws in Dubai Kyrgios sees off Berdych Max Scherzer Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Adam Eaton Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.cheapnationalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-daniel-murphy-jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Shawn Kelley Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Anthony Rendon Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Maya Moore scored 31 points, including 15 in the second quarter, as the Minnesota Lynx opened their WNBA title defense with a 113-95 win over the Phoenix Mercury in the first game of the WNBA semifinals on Wednesday night.Lindsay Whalen added 19 points and seven assists for top-seed Minnesota, which has beat Phoenix in all four meetings this season. Center Sylvia Fowles scored 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as the Lynx broke the WNBA record for points in a regulation playoff game.Diana Taurasi scored 25 points for the Mercury, who won the matchup between the two teams in 2014 on the way to their own championship. Brittney Griner added 16 points for Phoenix but was held to just two rebounds.Game 2 of the best-of-five series is Friday night.SPARKS 95, SKY 75LONG BEACH, Calif. -- Candace Parker scored 19 of her 300 points in the first half, Nneka Ogwumike added 27, and the Sparks beat the Sky.dddddddddddd.Two-time WNBA MVP Parker had nine rebounds and newly crowned MVP Ogwumike had 10 rebounds and six assists for the Sparks, who were playing their first game in 12 days after early-round byes in the revamped playoffs. The game was at the Pyramid on the Long Beach State campus, 24 miles from downtown Los Angeles.The Sky was missing injured Elena Delle Donne and her team-leading averages of 21.5 points and 7.0 rebounds. In her absence, the offensive load was spread among four players. Jamierra Faulkner scored a leading 13 points off the bench. Cappie Pondexter added 12, Tamera Young had 11 and Courtney Vandersloot 10. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen