Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

or youre out of the race.It remains too open to interpretation because why was Maxs move any different to Lewis at the chicane

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.07.2018 07:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles has quite a streak going against AFC South rival Houston.Bortles has thrown a Pick-6 in three consecutive games against the Texans, tying an NFL record set by Peyton Manning.Ive got to be a better tackler, Bortles joked Wednesday.Or a better passer.Bortles has had 11 of his 50 interceptions returned for touchdowns during his three NFL seasons, a statistic that made headlines two weeks ago when his Pick-6 total surpassed his career wins (10).The Texans (7-6), who host the Jaguars (2-11) on Sunday, have been the biggest beneficiaries.Kareem Jackson returned a pick 42 yards for a touchdown in Houstons 24-21 victory in Jacksonville last month. Jackson also brought one back 27 yards for a score in Houstons 30-6 win last January. And Andre Hal started the streak by taking a 31-yarder the distance in Houstons 31-20 victory in Jacksonville in October 2015.Two of them for sure have been kind of long, out-routes to the field that were either late or I should have just gotten off of and gone to the next progression, Bortles said. I remember the last two. There was one last year on a slant that he housed at Houston and then obviously the one earlier this year are the two I remember for sure.They probably run together. After all, Bortles already has three interceptions returned for touchdowns this season. Those came in Jacksonvilles last five games.Another one Sunday in Houston and Bortles would become the first player in NFL history to throw four Pick-6s against the same team in four straight games. Manning had three returned for scores in three consecutive games against San Diego (2010-12).Thats something Ill try not to do, Bortles said. I think they do a good job. Their corners kind of jump at stuff, kind of recognizing routes and being aggressive, so I think its on me to kind of make better decisions.Bortles has completed 58.7 percent of his passes for 3,187 yards this season, with 21 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. His failure to match or improve on last years numbers -- he ranked second in the league with 35 TD passes -- is a big reason Jacksonville has lost eight consecutive games and fallen well short of preseason expectations.Still, the Jaguars have had chances.They have had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter in five of the last six games. They had 11 possessions in those situations, delivering six punts, three turnovers on downs, an interception and a fumble.Regardless of the losing streak and the changes that are surely coming after the season, Bortles believes theres something to be gained by playing well in the final three games -- all against division teams.One of them is going to go play in the playoffs, Bortles said. Every team wants to own the division theyre in. So thats definitely still our goal and we got a chance to go play these three guys. I dont think spoiler is the right word to use. I think you want to more so get the chance to say, `How are we against one of these playoff teams and stack up?You really dont want to talk about it or think about it, but lets build something going into the offseason for next year.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Greg Senat Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Mark Andrews Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.cheapbaltimoreravensjerseys.com/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. DeShon Elliott Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Authentic Ravens Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo and team principal Christian Horner have called for Formula One to impose tougher track-limits deterrents.Large asphalt run-off areas are now commonplace at most F1 circuits on the calendar, but Ricciardo and Horner believe such run-off areas do not punish drivers for making a mistake. The debate was fuelled following separate incidents at the Mexican Grand Prix, where Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen both ran wide into Turn 1 but were able to maintain position without suffering immediate consequences.Im a fan of gravel traps, and stuff like that, because it is a proper deterrent, Ricciardo said. Even if you get through the gravel trap, still at some good speed and you maybe dont lose a whole lot of time, you have still got stuff in your radiators or stones on your tyres, so there is more of a penalty.I dont like how a driver can defend, lock up, make a mistake while defending, and then cut through and continue. The first corner with Lewis, I didnt think that was right. The start of the race is a crucial moment, and a mistake like that with so many cars around, you should pay more of a price.While Hamiltons moment on the grass at Turns 1 and 2 was not investigated, Verstappen received a five-second tiime penalty after the race for gaining an advantage by running wide in his defence of Sebastian Vettel, who vented his fury with a series of expletive radio messages.ddddddddddddThe FIA has imposed track limits and applied subsequent penalties at some circuits this however, but has decided against doing so at other races. F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone had suggested erecting artificial walls around corners in order to solve the problem by preventing drivers from simply running wide. Agreeing with Ricciardo, Horner feels asphalt run-off areas allow for too much interpretation.Bernies view is put a wall there, which is probably one end of the spectrum, he said. But I definitely think theres an argument for a gravel trap because if you end up in the gravel you either lose an enormous amount of time or youre out of the race.It remains too open to interpretation because why was Maxs move any different to Lewis at the chicane in Monte Carlo or Lewis on lap one here? Youre leaving it constantly up to stewards interpretation on individual events. If theres a gravel trap there they pay the price, its as simple as that. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen