Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nto our team, he has a lot of know-how in Formula 1, as well as in motorsport in general.As Technical Director he will have the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.07.2018 01:09
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Nick Kyrgios withstood the intense heat and three-time defending champion John Isners serve Sunday to win the BB&T Atlanta Open for his second ATP World Tour title.The 21-year-old Australian, 10 years younger than the 6-foot-10 Isner, won 7-6 (3), 7-6 (4). Kyrgios matched Isners powerful service game, especially in the tiebreakers, and topped the ace count 17-16.I knew it was going tough from the get go; John just feels so comfortable out on that court, Kyrgios said. I thought in the tiebreaks I didnt really miss a ball . . . I just did all the right things. I stayed calm.He won in Marseille, France, in February for his lone tour title.The match ended on Isners fourth double fault. During Isners 15-match Atlanta winning streak that ended Sunday, the former University of Georgia player was 12-2 in tiebreakersThe 6-foot-4 Kyrgios didnt appear bothered by the conditions in the match that began with temperatures in the mid-90s, thick humidity and sunshine that helped raise the on-court temperature at Atlantic Station to 130 degrees. He played crisply, and the second-seed kept asking for balls quickly when he was serving so he could dictate tempo.I wasnt playing well at all at the start of the week, Kyrgios said. I wasnt in a good place at all (mentally). Some things, I guess you cant explain.Isner often bent over to rest between points and always took the maximum time on changeovers. The 10-time tour winner went through three sweat-soaked shirts to Kyrgios one.When the sun was out and there werent any clouds, I was really struggling, Isner said. It was really hot. I hadnt played under the sun this week at all, so maybe it was a bit of an adjustment for me.Kyrgios fought off three break points in the second game of the match to even the set at 1. Neither player broke the others serve all.I think him holding that first game certainly was important. It definitely settled him down, Isner said. If I go up 2-0, theres a good chance that sets over.Playing in the day after three night matches, Isner faltered in both tiebreakers.I got a second wind in the second set, and I felt like I put myself in position to win, but I just sort of fell apart, he said. (In the second breaker) I doubled, steered a forehand and missed a forehand. Ive just got to fix a few things. It could just be between my ears.Kyrgios will rise to a career-high ranking of No. 16 in the world Monday, while Isner was likely to remain No. 17.This week was so much fun, Kyrgios said. I had my best friend here. I had my mom here, and a couple of the guys Im closest with on the Tour were here early in the week. It was probably the best week Ive had off the court in a long time. Its just rewarding that I played well. Youth Joshua Frazier Jersey . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. http://www.wholesalepittsburghsteelersjerseys.com/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Free Shipping . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Youth Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Sauber has confirmed that Jorg Zander will become its new technical director from the beginning of the 2017 Formula One season.Zander, the current technical chief of Audi Sport in World Endurance Championship, returns to the team which he worked for between 2006 and 2007. His arrival will fill a position that has been vacant since former technical director Mark Smith left Sauber ahead of the current campaign.I am delighted to return to the Sauber F1 Team in my adopted home country of Switzerland, Zander said. After many years at the top level in endurance motorsport, I am very pleased to become Technical Director and to undertake the challenge with Monisha Kaltenborn, the team, all the outstanding engineers and mechanics in the new era of Formula 1.The new Formula 1 regulations offer a great opportunity to point the way with innovations and technical creativity. One of my tasks will be to define a stable and efficient technical organisation that evolves the potential of creativity and, therefore, the basis for the development of successful Formula 1 cars.The 52-year-old, who previously worked at BAR, Williams and Honda, added: Initially we obvioously want to improve and establish ourselves as a team in the mid-field.dddddddddddd Overall it is a challenge which I await with excitement and enthusiasm.Zanders announcement follows Saubers recent recruitment drive, having made a number of high-profile technical signings -- including Xevi Pujolar and Ruth Buscombe -- since the Swiss team was taken over by Longbow Finance earlier this year.Team principal Monisha Kaltenborn said: This is a very important step for the implementation of our strategic goals, in order to guide the team into a new and successful era. Zander fits well into our team, he has a lot of know-how in Formula 1, as well as in motorsport in general.As Technical Director he will have the overview as well as the responsibility for all technical departments. In our factory in Hinwil he will have the possibilities to work technically at a very high level.We are convinced we will make progress with him. We wish J?rg Zander a good start on his return to Sauber, for which we ensure him our full support. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen