Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

pite being among the qualified athletes, Usha said.The celebrated former athlete said initially Tintu and she were not keen on t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.07.2018 02:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- A missing necktie led to Carolina quarterback Cam Newton getting benched for one series on Sunday night.Ron Rivera didnt expect it to last just one play. One disastrous play that created a most awkward of beginnings, and defined the Panthers 40-7 blowout loss to the Seattle Seahawks.We didnt lose this game because of a tie, Newton said. It was a lot of execution errors. Including a lot of things where we had our opportunities and we failed at it.The Panthers first offensive play ended up being a pass by Derek Anderson that deflected off Mike Tolberts hands and into the arms of linebacker Mike Morgan, but that play didnt cost Carolina the game. The turnover only led to a field goal for Seattle, but it was the start of an otherwise forgettable performance by the Panthers that provided another blow to the dwindling playoff hopes of the reigning NFC champions.The bigger culprit was the 240 yards rushing allowed by the Panthers defense and Carolinas inability to finish drives in Seattle territory. Thats what turned the seventh meeting in the past five years between the teams into a laugher for the Seahawks.We just didnt give ourselves the chance. Thats the disappointment, Rivera said. We had some opportunities. We missed some plays. Probably the toughest thing is the lack of discipline and being where youre supposed to be.But the flap about the tie and Newtons one-play benching became an overbearing cloud hanging over Carolinas performance.I made the decision not to start him after I learned of the infraction, Rivera said. It was going to be one series. I didnt anticipate the series lasting one play.Newton was punished because he did not have a necktie for the team flight to Seattle. The Panthers spent the past week in the Bay Area following their game at Oakland and made the trip up the West Coast on Friday.Newton said he realized he hadnt packed a shirt and tie just before the buses left to take the team to their flight.We discussed it internally. Me and coach, were on the same page, I feel good about it, Newton said. I wore a similar outfit like this before and nothing was done. But he has rules in place and we have to abide by them and no person is greater than the next person. It is what it is.Some teammates, though, didnt realize the situation until the Panthers took the field and Anderson was calling the first play. Right tackle Trai Turner, playing the position for the first time since high school, said he didnt know what was going on until the opening play.Coach already addressed it. Im not going to talk any more about it, Anderson said. Its over with, we addressed it as a team and were going to move on from it.Newton missed just one play, but was also just 14-of-32 passing for 182 yards and one touchdown. After pulling within 10-7 in the second quarter, Carolina let Seattle score the final 30 points.Newton agreed he believed he was made an example of with the punishment, but did not express disagreement with Riveras decision.I think there was a lack of communication on my part, Newton said. I think I have to be accountable to know certain things.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cardinals Jerseys Shop . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Mason Cole Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseys.com/christian-kirk-jersey/ . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Cardinals Jerseys Online . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Josh Rosen Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. BANGALORE -- The 4x400 womens relay team, which has secured its spot for the Rio Olympics, could be Indias best track-and-field bet for a medal, according to PT Usha.On Sunday, the quartet of Nirmala Sheoran, Tintu Luka, MR Poovamma and Anilda Thomas had clocked 3:27.88 to seal their position among the top 16 Rio-bound teams. The entire team pitched in with their best efforts for their season-best timing and if they keep up this momentum, an Olympic medal appears to be a strong possibility, said Usha, who is in the city along with her protégé Tintu for the relay event at the Bangalore Grand Prix.Had it not been for the slow changeover from Nirmala to Tintu, the timings could have been even better, said Usha. Nirmala was slow in exchanging the baton, which had Tintu losing time and speed. Thats something you just cannot afford to do.Tintu, who couldnt qualify for the finals of the 800m event at the London Olympics four years ago, has struggled to go below the two-minute mark this season. Though she crashed out in the heats of the World Championships in August last year, her season-best timing of 2:0.95 earned her a spot in the 800m event at the Rio Games.Qualifying for the Olympics is a feat in itself -- particularly in track and field events, Usha said. Both Tintu and the 3000m steeplechase athletes stand a good channce of qualifying for the finals this time.ddddddddddddBut in sprint I think its going to be a near-impossible task for Dutee [Chand] and Srabani [Nanda]. While Dutee has had some great timings recently, every nano second counts in sprint and the field is way too tough.Rueing the lack of competitions in the run-up to the Olympics for Tintu, Usha said the Athletics Federation of India had been far from supportive. You can only translate your training into an Olympic success when you compete at events that match your level of preparation, she said.She said they had also not yet received any support whatsoever from the Target Olympic Podium scheme. Tintu hasnt received a single penny from it despite being among the qualified athletes, Usha said.The celebrated former athlete said initially Tintu and she were not keen on travelling to Bangalore for the relay event. Tintu is in great form but needs a couple of good competitions to be able to improve upon her performance, she said. So far we have been training with the thrust mainly on endurance. She can certainly race under two minutes, 1:58 maybe, once we begin to work more on her speed. The final 100m stretch is where she needs to get better. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen