Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

league and a breakout season by Jadeveon Clowney .Clowney moved from outside linebacker to defensive end to fill in for Watt and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.07.2018 07:31
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The 3-0 start, a winless October and that disappointing defeat Sunday in Dallas -- none of that matters to the Baltimore Ravens anymore.All that has transpired during this up-and-down season merely served to get the Ravens to right now: A place where all the goals theyve set for themselves remain attainable.Its a six-game season, coach John Harbaugh said Monday. We know that everything is right in front of us.A 27-17 loss in Dallas dropped the Ravens (5-5) into a tie with Pittsburgh atop the AFC North. The remainder of their schedule features home and away games against Cincinnati; at home against Miami and Philadelphia; and on the road against New England and the Steelers.The stretch begins Sunday when the injury-riddled Bengals (3-6-1) come to town.Its a division game, a very important game for us, Harbaugh said. In some ways, this is like our opener. All eyes are really looking forward to becoming the best team we can be over the next six games. Thats our attention and thats our focus.The Ravens got to this point in unusual fashion. After winning their first three games, they dropped four in a row -- their longest skid since Harbaugh took over in 2008. Victories over Pittsburgh and Cleveland got Baltimore back on track before the team took a step backward in Dallas.Fortunately, a .500 record is good enough to earn a share of first place in the weakened AFC North.Weve got everything ahead of us. Its in our hands, tight end Dennis Pitta said.Just two years ago, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati all made the playoffs. This year, its very likely only the division winner will advance to the postseason.Its shaping up to be one heck of a finish.Were all going to play each over the course of the next six games, so its going to come down to that, Harbaugh said. Its probably what we knew going into the season.The Bengals are 1-4 on the road and will be without standout wide receiver A.J. Green, who hurt his right hamstring in a loss to Buffalo on Sunday. That might mean something to Harbaugh if the Ravens hadnt lost five straight to Cincinnati.Weve got to find a way to beat them, Harbaugh said. If we dont start beating the Bengals were not going to win any division championships and thats especially true this year. To me, the whole thing goes through Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. We have to win a couple other games too, but its the division and this is a division game. Its as simple as that.Baltimore faced Dallas without cornerback Jimmy Smith (back) and linebacker Elvis Dumervil (foot). Both practiced during the week but did not receive medical clearance.The team hopes to have both players back on Sunday.Down the stretch we definitely need our warriors. We need dogs, linebacker Terrell Suggs said. Not only in the secondary, but everywhere. We are going to fight for our playoff lives. You want your biggest horses running the Kentucky Derby for you.One of the oddities of Sundays game was five-time Pro Bowl guard Marshal Yanda playing at left guard. The 10-year veteran usually lines up at right guard, but because hes been bothered by a left shoulder injury, Yanda figured there would less strain on his arm if he lined up on the other side.He played well, Harbaugh said. He kind of looked like hes played it all along. He didnt have any problems in there. Yeah, it was a good move for us.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys 2020 .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. China NFL Hoodies . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.cheapnfljerseysgear.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. HOUSTON -- Brock Osweiler was supposed to be the solution to years of quarterback woes for the Houston Texans.Through eight games, its unclear if thats the case.At times, such as during a fourth-quarter comeback against the Colts, Osweiler has looked worthy of the $72 million contract Houston used to lure him away from Denver.But there have been other times, such as his performance in Houstons three road games , where Osweiler didnt look any better than the string of quarterbacks the Texans ran through last season.The good news for the Texans is that they enter their bye 5-3 and leading the AFC South despite his inconsistent play and the loss of star defensive end J.J. Watt.Theres been some good spots and I think theres obviously been some bad spots, Osweiler said. But I think the thing thats encouraging is I feel like Im getting better every single week and I feel like this football team is getting better every single week.So, theres plenty of room for improvement (and) fortunately we still have eight more games.Though hes seemed rattled at times when hes struggled on the road, Osweiler never shows any cracks in public in his picture-perfect veneer off the field. He always says the right things, takes the blame when the offense sputters and vows to get better.But those close to him know that he hears the criticism mounting with each bad road outing and that his struggles weigh on him.In this league everyones striving for perfection, so when it doesnt go the way that we prepared or practiced or wanted the result to be we all die a little, so to say, offensive coordinator George Godsey said. But hes been able to overcome that, a little bit of adversity so its a good sign going into the next half of the season.Coach Bill OBrien believes Osweiler has improved each week and the quarterback insists that he feels comfortable in the offense and is convinced he has the skills to lead this team.I have great confidence in myself, I have great belief in myself, Osweiler said. Im my own biggest critic. When a game doesnt go how maybe I wanted it to or how this team wanted it to, I examine that film very hard. Im very hard on myself to improve, to learn, to get better.Osweiler has thrown nine touchdowns with nine interceptions this season to lead a passing game that is among the worst in the league, ranking 30th inn the NFL by averaging just 199.dddddddddddd2 yards a game.Hes been much better at home than on the road, with eight of his touchdown passes and all of the teams wins coming in Houston. Hell have to figure out a way to get things together on the road when the Texans start the second half of the season at Jacksonville before a game against Oakland in Mexico City followed by two of the next three away from Houston.Hes focused on getting Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins more involved in the second half after hes been limited to 434 yards receiving through eight games after finishing with a career-high 1,521 yards receiving last season. Hopkins knows hell have to do more in the second half to help Osweiler and the offense improve.There were a lot of plays I left out on the field I couldve made (in) the first eight games, he said. Just got to go out and make it right.While Osweiler hasnt played up to expectations, Houstons offense has been kept afloat by the steady play of the teams other big offseason acquisition Lamar Miller .The Texans signed the former Dolphins running back to take over for Arian Foster, the teams all-time leading rusher whom they released in March. Miller enters Week 9 ranked fourth in the NFL with 637 yards rushing.On defense, Houston lost Watt to a back injury after three games. But the defense has remained the strength of the team without last years Defensive Player of the Year, thanks to a pass defense that is among the best in the league and a breakout season by Jadeveon Clowney .Clowney moved from outside linebacker to defensive end to fill in for Watt and is having the best season of his young career.The top overall pick in the 2014 draft is healthy and has started each game and has 30 tackles, three sacks and a career-high nine tackles for losses.Defensive line coach Anthony Weaver loves the way Clowney is playing now that hes on the field consistently.Every time he goes out there and has success, his confidence gets higher, Weaver said. If Im the rest of the league that scares me. A confident Jadeveon Clowney with his God-given ability could be frightening to the rest of the league.---AP NFL website: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen