Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Ba

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.07.2018 08:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Bayern Munich to prevent damage to the European champions. Logan Couture Jersey . Hoeness, one of the most prominent figures in German football, was convicted on Thursday of evading millions of euros (dollars) in tax through an undeclared bank account and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. The verdict drew a largely positive response in a country where tax evasion is deeply and increasingly frowned upon. Hoeness lawyer initially said he would file an appeal. Hoeness, however, said in a brief statement posted on Bayerns website on Friday that he decided after talking with his family to accept the verdict. "This corresponds with my personal understanding of decency, attitude and personal responsibility," he wrote. "Tax evasion was the mistake of my life. I am facing up to the consequences of this mistake." Hoeness said he was stepping down immediately as club president and as the chairman of Bayerns supervisory board. He said he wanted "to prevent damage to my club." "Bayern Munich is my lifes work and it will always remain so," he said. "I will remain linked with this great club and its people in other ways as long as I live." Hoeness thanked Bayern supporters and his friends for their support. The club stood by him through the investigation. Bayern won the treble of Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup last season and could repeat that feat this season. As a player, Hoeness was a Bayern star who won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups — the predecessor of the Champions League — before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems. Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European football. Justin Braun Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Tomas Hertl Jersey .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. http://www.hockeysharksonline.com/ . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.A six-game winning streak has vaulted the Detroit Tigers to top spot in the TSN.ca MLB Power Rankings, ahead of the Oakland As ad Milwaukee Brewers. The Tigers, ranked 12 a week ago, outscored opponents 37-12 to make the big jump; a jump only possible so early in the season. Just wait until first baseman Miguel Cabrera starts hitting. After opening the season 11-10, the San Francisco Giants have gone 10-1 and that surge coincides with their move from 13 to four this week. A stellar bullpen has kept the Washington Nationals afloat and they rise from 15 to eight, while the Minnesota Twins go from 18 to 12, surprisingly competitive to this point in the season. 8-2 in the past 10 games, and with starting pitcher Hisashi Iwakuma back from the DDL, the Seattle Mariners climb from 27 to 16. Dylan DeMelo Jersey. Heading in the other direction, the Atlanta Braves lost seven straight and went from top spot to six. Three wins in the past 10 games drops the Texas Rangers from three to 13, and dropping five of six leaves the New York Yankees at 15, from seven. Outscored by 24 runs during a five-game losing streak, the Kansas City Royals crash from eight to 19, while the Chicago White Sox sink from nine to 24 due to a bad run of injuries. The Toronto Blue Jays, with a suddenly porous bullpen, slide from 17 to 21 this week. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen