Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic-anthony-miller-bears-jersey /]Anthony Miller Bears Jers

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.07.2018 08:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey .com) - Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr and Washington Redskins kicker Kai Forbath have been named the NFC Players of the Week for their Week 8 efforts. Fitzgerald, the offensive player of the week, caught seven passes for 160 yards and one touchdown in the Cardinals 24-20 win over Philadelphia. His 80- yard touchdown was the longest reception of his career and his fifth catch of 70-plus yards. The performance marked the ninth 150-yard game of his career, including the playoffs, and was his best output since Jan. 10, 2009, when he had 166 yards in a divisional playoff victory at Carolina. Barr, the defensive player of the week, had eight tackles, a sack and scored the game-winning touchdown in the Vikings 19-13 overtime win at Tampa Bay. On the first play from scrimmage in overtime, Barr forced a fumble which he recovered and returned 27 yards for the game-winning score. He became the only player in NFL history to force a fumble, recover the ball and return it for a touchdown in overtime. Forbath, the special teams player of the week, converted both field-goal attempts, including a 40-yard game-winner in overtime, and added two PATs in the Redskins 20-17 win at Dallas. It marked the second consecutive week that Forbath kicked a game-winning field goal at the end of regulation or in overtime. In Week 7, he converted a 22- yard field goal as time expired to give Washington a 19-17 win against Tennessee. Bears Jerseys . His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic-joel-iyiegbuniwe-bears-jersey/ . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Percy Harvin is planning to play.The New York Jets wide receiver is dealing with a sprained left ankle that had him in a walking boot earlier in the week, but he was optimistic about his chances of suiting up against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.I feel pretty good, Harvin said Wednesday. I definitely think I will be playing this week. Rehab has been going fairly well. It shouldnt be a problem.Harvin did not practice Wednesday, and coach Rex Ryan wasnt so sure hed have the wide receiver available at Tennessee.Well, he didnt practice today, so its kind of going to be a stretch for this week, Ryan said, but well see.The swelling in Harvins ankle has decreased considerably since he was hurt late in the fourth quarter of New Yorks 30-24 overtime loss last Sunday at Minnesota. He was having a good game up to that point, catching six passes for 124 yards and a touchdown, his first since beeing acquired from Seattle in October. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Bears Jersey. Once I knew it wasnt a high ankle sprain, I was able to start putting weight on it, Harvin said. So I knew the turnaround would be pretty quick.Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (turf toe) and safety Antonio Allen (hand) also didnt practice. Wilkerson was fitted with a special shoe to help him try to practice after he missed the past two games. Ryan said the pain in Allens hand was so bad that he couldnt run during practice.Kicker Nick Folk (right hip) was limited, but should be fine. Tight end Jace Amaro and linebacker Trevor Reilly were also limited with concussions. Amaro has missed the past two games while going through the NFLs protocol on head injuries.I think (Amaro) was running around pretty good, as was Reilly, Ryan said. Hopefully both those guys will be cleared to play.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen