Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.lightningproshop.com/brayden-point-jersey/]Brayden Point Lightning Jersey[/url] . - Martin J

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.07.2018 08:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Brayden Point Lightning Jersey . - Martin Jones has been sent back to the minors by the Los Angeles Kings despite the goalies record-tying start to his NHL career. The Kings made the move Sunday, a day after Jonathan Quick returned to the lineup. Jones matched Bob Froeses record when he won his first eight NHL starts last month for the Kings, who recalled him from their AHL affiliate in Manchester to back up Ben Scrivens during Quicks 24-game injury absence. Jones still leads the NHL in goals-against average (1.41) and save percentage (.950) after going 8-3 for the Kings. Quick had been sidelined with a serious groin strain since Nov. 12, but returned Saturday in a 3-1 victory over Vancouver. Scrivens also has outstanding statistics, and he remains Quicks backup. Mikhail Sergachev Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Braydon Coburn Jersey . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. http://www.lightningproshop.com/dan-girardi-jersey/ . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves.Florham Park, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Jets will start Geno Smith at quarterback for Mondays game against the Miami Dolphins. Everybodys on board with this decision, Jets coach Rex Ryan said on Wednesday. Smith, who started the first eight games this season, replaced Michael Vick under center during this past Mondays 38-3 loss to the Buffalo Bills, a setback that dropped the Jets to 2-9. Ryan made the decision and informed both quarterbacks Wednesday morning. I have said it all along that I feel we have two good quarterbacks, I definitely feel that. And we have another guy that is a decent quarterback as well, in [Matt] Simms. But I feel that way, Ryan said. Smith had been the Jets starter for the first 24 games of his career after the team selected him in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He was benched in the Week 8 loss to Buffalo after thrrowing three interceptions in the first 10 minutes of the contest and Vick was named the starter the following week. Tyler Johnson Lightning Jersey. We purposely put Geno back, let him observe, Ryan said. Now is the opportunity for him to step back in and lets see how it goes. I, for one, am excited to watch him. He has my support on this, and thats what Ill say about it. Vick started the past three games for the Jets, leading the team to a victory in Week 10 against Pittsburgh to end an eight-game losing streak. He struggled in Mondays game against the Bills, completing just 7-of-19 passes for 76 yards with an interception while being sacked five times. Smith entered in the third quarter and connected on 10-of-12 throws for 89 yards while being sacked twice. In nine games this season, Smith has thrown for 1,459 yards with seven touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen