Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

who was an assist

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.06.2018 09:02
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

MADRID, Spain -- Second-ranked Li Na started her Madrid Open campaign by overcoming a stubborn opponent just as third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska did to reach the second round on Monday. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey . Lis clay debut began with an encouraging 6-1, 7-6 (7) victory over Belgiums Kirsten Flipkens before Radwanska also advanced thanks to a 7-6 (3), 6-2 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. Li, the Australian Open champion, survived two set points by Flipkens, and eventually took the tiebreaker to avoid another surprise first-round exit like last year. Li goes up against fellow Chinese player Zheng Jie next. Bouchard came out on the losing end of a tough match against third-ranked Radwanska, as the Polish player earned her 25th match win of the season. "The tiebreak was the biggest key," said Radwanska, who goes on to play Svetlana Kuznetsova. "I did a couple of good shots in the tiebreak and managed to win that, and that gave me more confidence in the second set." Kuznetsova held off Alize Cornet of France 6-3, 4-6, 6-1 as the Russian continued her good run, including reaching the final in Portugal on Saturday. Also, Caroline Wozniacki was a 6-2, 6-2 victor over Ekaterina Makarova while Spanish player Carla Suarez Navarro followed up from winning her first career title in Portugal with a 7-6 (6), 6-4 win over Yvonne Meusburger of Austria. Ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia was bounced 6-4, 6-0 by Samantha Stosur of Australia. A minutes silence was scheduled to be held at the Magic Boxs Manolo Santana centre court before the evening match in remembrance of Elena Baltacha, a former top-50 British womens player who died of liver cancer on Sunday. In mens first-round play, ninth-seeded John Isner beat Russian qualifier Teymuraz Gabashvili 7-6 (8), 6-4, with the American securing the only break in a match heavy on baseline groundstrokes. Kei Nishikori followed up his Barcelona Open triumph with a 6-4, 6-4 win against Ivan Dodig of Croatia. Nishikori said working with former French Open champion Michael Chang boosted his confidence on this surface as he won his first career clay title in Barcelona. "I did well last week in Barcelona and Im getting better on clay, so hopefully I can go further this week," the 12th-ranked Japanese player said. "There was just one bad game, on my serve at 3-2 in the second set. Otherwise, it was an almost perfect match." Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-3, 4-6, 6-3, while Gilles Simon emerged from another all-French matchup, after Benoit Paire retired, to play Roger Federer next. Stanislas Wawrinka, who is looking to follow-up his Monte Carlos Masters triumph, opens in the Spanish capital against Dominic Thiem after the Austrian beat Dmitry Tursunov of Russia 6-4, 6-2. Other winners were Mikhail Youzhny of Russia, Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, and Spanish players Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez. Diego Reyes Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. Carlos Salcedo Jersey . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Javier-Hernandez-Mexico-Jersey-Soccer/ . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Finally healthy and given a shot to start, linebacker Josh Mauga suddenly leads the resurgent Kansas City Chiefs in tackles nearing the midway point of the season.Never heard of him? The New York Jets can give you a primer.When they visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, they will gaze across the field at the very same linebacker that they decided was washed up. Mauga struggled with so many injuries the past couple seasons that the Jets finally let him go, only for him to find a home in Kansas City.Not only did Mauga earn a job in training camp, he quickly became the starter when Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Johnson tore his Achilles tendon in the season opener.Whirlwind? You bet. But in the best way possible.Absolutely, Mauga said. Trying to fill in for D.J. was kind of tough the first couple weeks, trying to take on that new role, but I take advice from him and Joe Mays and get with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. They help me with every snap, every play out there.Not that he needs a whole lot of help.Mauga has already proven that he can overcome just about anything set in his path.His history of injuries began in college at Nevada, where he was first sidelined by a knee injury. Later on, Mauga tore a pectoral muscle, playing through the injury most of the season.He went undrafted in 2009 in part because of his injury history, in part because he simply didnt get on the field enough to show scouts what he could do. But the Jets decided to take a chance on him, signing him as a free agent and giving him a shot to earn a job in camp.He was still snake-bit, though. After spending a year on the Jets practice squad, he suffered a concussion in training camp that sidelined him again. He finally made his NFL debut in 2010, and played in 16 games the foollowing year, even making his first career start. Hector Herrera Jersey. Then the injuries hit again: another torn pectoral two years ago, followed by a back injury in training camp last year that required surgery at the end of the season.Any time you have injuries, its frustrating, Mauga said this week, and having back-to-back like I did, I wasnt sure if I would get a chance to play again. But I did and Im here and Im just trying to take advantage of it.The Chiefs are glad he never thought about giving up the game.Mauga already has 47 tackles, more than a dozen more than Ron Parker, who ranks second on the team. His best performance came a few weeks ago, when he had 10 stops in a game at San Francisco.Everybodys got certain roles, Chiefs linebackers coach Gary Gibbs said. They have to understand their responsibilities. Everybody approaches it differently. In Joshs case hes been out for a year or so, coming off an injury, so hes had to knock some rust off.The reality is hell never be confused for tackling machines such as Carolinas Luke Kuechly and Tampa Bays Lavonte David. He surely wont be confused for Johnson, either.But Mauga has proven to be a reliable fill-in, and is a big reason why Kansas City still has the NFLs second-best defence heading into Sundays game against the Jets.I think Josh has done a really good job and, again as weve mentioned, a guy that has been out all last year basically with an injury, said Chiefs defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton, who was an assistant coach with the Jets when Mauga broke into the league.Hes starting to come along very well, and done a good job and understands the defence and can get everyone lined up. Thats a real bonus for a guy that walks in and has to take over that role. Hes a real smart football player. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen