Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar has put Helio Castroneves on probation through June because he violated the series social media policy.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.06.2018 09:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar has put Helio Castroneves on probation through June because he violated the series social media policy. Joe Namath Jets Jersey . Castroneves was penalized Tuesday for a tweet sent from his official account after the Long Beach, Calif., race on April 13 that criticized race control for not penalizing drivers during the race. The tweet included an image of IndyCars official logo with a "thumbs down" symbol photo-shopped in the centre. The tweet was deleted not long after it appeared, and Castroneves later posted that his sister had sent the missive from his account without his permission. "I apologize and the steward were correct with the call made," Castroneves posted. Castroneves was fined $30,000 in 2011 for calling the race director "a circus clown" on Twitter. New York Jets Jerseys . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. Custom New York Jets Jerseys . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. http://www.shopnyjets.us/sam-darnold-jersey/ . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.Acording to the Hamilton Spectator, former Hamilton Tiger-Cats linebacker Simoni Lawrence was released by the NFLs Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday. Last season, Lawrence had 52 tackles and three interceptions with the Tiger-Cats. Joe Namath Jersey. He is both an NFL and CFL free agent. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen