Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

oints)Best result: 1st2012: F2012 Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 2nd (400 points)Best resul

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.02.2020 02:31
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- Andre Ward had just been awarded a unanimous decision victory against Sergey Kovalev to claim his three light heavyweight world title belts on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena when the topic turned to Wards ring future.At the end of his post-fight news conference Ward was asked if he would ever consider moving up to the heavyweight division, where it is rare for a light heavyweight to find success. All-time greats such as Roy Jones Jr., Michael Spinks and Bob Fitzsimmons won world titles in both weight classes, but they are the exception. Other greats such as Archie Moore and Bob Foster failed when they moved up.Boxings marquee division does interest Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), whose win over Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) was tinged in controversy because Ward, who got knocked down in the second round, was given winning scores of 114-113 on all three judges scorecards even though the majority of media had Kovalev winning a close fight.Ward, however, said any move up to heavyweight would have to be the right situation. He ruled out facing giants of the division such as world titleholders Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua, enormous men who would have huge height and weight advantages.Theres certain guys you dont mess with and those guys are too big, Ward said. I respect them, but you got to find the right opponent and the right situation. So maybe one day, maybe not, but not those two.Ward said if he made the move, he would instead look to follow in the footsteps of Jones, who was the undisputed light heavyweight world champion when he moved up to heavyweight for a shot at John Ruiz, a solid but unspectacular heavyweight who had a world title belt.Jones, who built himself into a rock-solid 193-pound fighter under the guidance of famed strength and conditioning coach Mackie Shilstone -- who also worked with Ward to prepare him for Kovalev -- easily outboxed the much slower and stationary 226-pound Ruiz to take his heavyweight belt in 2003 before returning to light heavyweight.Listen, Ive talked about this a lot and I know it sounds crazy. I know it does, Ward said. But I feel like I have a Roy Jones-type of situation in me before my career is over. And I have a great guy to do it with, Mackie Shilstone, but its got to be the right guy. Im not going to let my ego get in the way.Wards future is at light heavyweight for the time being, however. Kovalev exercised his right to an immediate rematch with Ward, so that will apparently be his next fight in the first half of 2017.HBO, which carried Kovalev-Ward on pay-per-view, will air a replay of the fight Saturday (10:35 p.m. ET/PT) along with live coverage of junior lightweight titleholder Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KOs) making his first defense against fellow former featherweight titlist Nicholas Axe Man Walters (26-0-1, 21 KOs) at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Yeezy 350 V3 For Sale . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Cheap Air Max Plus Wholesale . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Vapormax Store . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.Ferrari gear up to launch their new car for the 2016 season on Friday with one sole aim: to end the year as F1 world champions again after an eight-year wait. The sports most successful team have claimed just three titles in the last decade - the 2007 Drivers Championship and 2007-2008 Constructors Championships - although nine of the last 10 cars produced at Maranello have proved race winners…2006: 248 F1 Drivers: Michael Schumacher and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 2nd (201 points)Best result: 1st (x9)2007: F2007 Drivers: Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 1st (204 points)Best result: 1st (x9)2008: F2008 Drivers: Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 1st (172 points)Best result: 1st (x8)2009: F60 Drivers: Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa/Luca Badoer/Giancarlo FisichellaConstructors Championship: 4th (70 points)Best result: 1st 2010: F10 Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 3rd (396 points)Best result: 1st (x5)2011: 150° Italia Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 3rd (375 points)Best result: 1st2012: F2012 Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 2nd (400 points)Best result: 1st (x3)2013: F138 Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Felipe MassaConstructors Championship: 3rd (354 points)Best result: 1st (x2)2014: F14 T Drivers: Fernando Alonso and Kimi RaikkonenConstructors Championship: 4th (216 points)Best result: 2nd 2015: SF15-T Drivers: Sebastian Vettel and Kimi RaikkonenConstructors Championship: 2nd (428 points)Best result: 1st (x3)The first Barcelona test starts on Monday February 22 and the Sky Sports F1 Digital team will be providing live commentary from dawn until dusk on all four days while Sky Sports News HQ will also deliver live updates from trackside.dddddddddddd Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: What happened to car launches? The F1 Gossip Column ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen