Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

th 23,972 points.Carter added only three points to that total in the season opener, but he still managed to have the games best

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.02.2020 02:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Souther Vipers 156 for 4 (Bates 38, McGlashan 34*) beat Loughborough Lightning 97 (Perry 35, Smith 3-16, Brindle 3-24) by 59 runsScorecard Suzie Bates hammered 38 and bagged two wickets as the Southern Vipers stormed to the Kia Super League final with a comprehensive 59-run win over Loughborough Lightning.Bates gave the Vipers the perfect start with her quick scoring, before Lydia Greenway and Sara McGlashan push the total to 156. With 1200 watching at the Ageas Bowl, Bates then finished off the Lightning innings, after three wickets each for Linsey Smith and Arran Brindle, to give the Vipers four wins from five in the tournament.The result means Lightning will have to overcome Western Storm on Finals Day to decide who faces the Vipers in the final.After smashing 73 together for the first wicket against the Western Storm on Friday, Bates and Charlotte Edwards wasted little time reacquainting themselves after skipper Edwards had won the toss and batted.Bates, in particular, looked in fine form as she biffed cuts and drives to the boundary, before unleashing a massive straight six straight down the ground. Sophie Devine managed to break the partnership on 49 as she had the subdued Edwards lbw with her first ball but Georgia Adams immediately struck back-to-back boundaries to keep the hosts in control.Bates top-edged a sweep to Thea Brookes at short fine leg for a swift 38 - leaving her one run behind Nat Sciver in the competitions leading run-scorer list - and Adams was caught by a good over-the-head catch by Georgia Elwiss but Greenway and McGlashan led the Vipers to their highest score of the tournament with a 62-run stand.The pair added quick runs, with the reverse sweep a favourite shot for both, before Greenway was bowled in the last over.For the Lightning, Evelyn Jones, who had spent the rest of the campaign batting in the lower middle order, was sent up to open and she started well, carving early strokes over the off side.While Evelyn Jones prospered her partner Dane van Niekerk struggled, however, her torment over when she was bowled coming down the track to Smith. Left-armer Smith, who took four wickets on her first Ageas Bowl appearance earlier in the week, bowled Devine two balls later.Evelyn Jones was given a life when Katie George spilled a catch on the square leg boundary but an over later she departed leg before to the standout Smith for 33.Amy Jones and Ellyse Perry attempted to get the Lightning back on track but the run rate slowed to five an over, before Amy Jones was bowled by Brindle. Captain Elwiss was caught by Greenway, Sonia Odedra was run out, and Thea Brookes was stumped to leave the Lightning facing defeat.Paige Scholfield holed out to deep midwicket off Bates before Beth Langston ramped on to her leg stump to hand the Vipers a third bonus point win from three at home. Steve DeBerg Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Steve Bono Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-corey-dillon-jersey-large-241f.html . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Leo Nomellini Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Ben Coates Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. MEMPHIS -- It seemed like a glaring mismatch in the Minnesota Timberwolves favor. The leagues oldest player was defending one of the NBAs premier young talents in crunch time.But 39-year-old Vince Carter got the best of Andrew Wiggins, 21.Wiggins finished with a game-high 25 points, but he didnt score in the fourth quarter until a pair of meaningless free throws with 1.9 seconds left. Give Carter credit, as the old man made things difficult for the young gun down the stretch of the Memphis Grizzlies 102-98 win over the Timberwolves.Wiggins managed to get up only two shots from the floor in the fourth quarter. Both were contested misses.I was just trying to be in position, contest and be physical, said Carter, who admitted he was mad when Wiggins hit the meaningless free throws because he wanted the individual fourth-quarter shutout.I know he jumps a little higher than me now and is a little quicker. Its just, for me, understanding the game plan and making it tough.Hes going to hit tough shots. We saw that early in the game. I just sat there and watched and figured out how I can play him and make it tough. It worked out for us.Carter, the Rookie of the Year way back in 1998-99, is probably headed for the Hall of Fame primarily because of his spectacular scoring ability.dddddddddddd He ranks 24th on the NBAs all-time scoring list with 23,972 points.Carter added only three points to that total in the season opener, but he still managed to have the games best plus-minus, as the Grizzlies outscored the Timberwolves by 10 points in his 28 minutes. Thats a testament to how Carter, who playfully pleads for Andre Miller to sign with somebody and reclaim the title of NBAs oldest dude, has redefined himself as a role player in the twilight of his career.Im at a point that I have nothing to prove offensively, but at the same time, I know what I can do offensively, Carter said. When they need me and the situation calls for it, Ill knock down shots.On Wednesday night, the situation called for Carter to keep Wiggins, who was 7-of-12 from the floor in the first three quarters, from knocking down shots down the stretch. The graybeard answered the bell. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen