Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

CHARLOTTE TROUBLESClifford said hes concerned about two things -- the Hornets being 5-5 at home and 1/3 on the tail end of back-

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.02.2020 01:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Australias womens Olympic road cycling team are unhappy that British world road racing champion Lizzie Armitstead will be on the start line at Rio.Armitstead, who is the gold medal favourite, had her automatic ban for missing three doping tests overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport who ruled procedures werent followed correctly for the first test.Australias Gracie Elvin said the team was disappointed by the outcome.Were all quite shocked and to be honest a bit disappointed in how things have happened in the last few days, Elvin, a two-time Australian champion said.We all take the utmost care and responsibility with our whereabouts (for testing) and we really try never to make mistakes like that and those were big mistakes so we really hope that things are carried out fairly with all athletes.The riders admitted it wasnt a great look for their sport, which has worked hard to shed its drug-tainted image.Elvin said they liked to think that womens cycling was clean and hoped Armitstead, who won silver at the London Games, would learn from her mistakes.She said she wanted to believe that Armitstead wasnt a drug cheat.Shes made her mistakes and shes definitely copping it in the media, Elvin saidShe did the wrong thing but I still like to think that shes a clean athlete.Were all competitive with her so thats a good thing.Armitstead said on Wednesday she was very naive in failing to contest the first of the three missed doping tests.The reason I didnt (appeal against the first missed test) was because it was my first strike and it was very close to the World Championships, so I was travelling to America, she told Britains Daily Mail.I also didnt have the legal advice. It felt very much them against me. I was very naive. I went ahead to the World Championships and I didnt want the distraction.Ive been on this whereabouts system since 2006. Ive travelled the world, been in hotels, training camps, races, for all that amount of time. And Ive never had a problem with a testing official trying to find me in a hotel. Bobby Hull Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Vinnie Hinostroza Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. https://www.cheapcoyotes.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Ilya Lyubushkin Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Detroit Pistons could have folded when center Andre Drummond was ejected in the second quarter.Instead, they rallied for a lopsided win with their talented big man in the locker room, routing the tired-looking Charlotte Hornets 112-89 on Tuesday night.Harris scored 24 points and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Marcus Morris each had 18 points to lead the Pistons. Ish Smith added 13 points, including two coast-to-coast layups to ignite his team in the third quarter.The Pistons outscored the Hornets by 23 after Drummond was ejected for a flagrant-2 foul when officials ruled he elbowed Roy Hibbert in the head. Drummond laughed and shook his head as he walked off the floor, flabbergasted that he had been ejected.I thought that was a key part of the game right there, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. We were down after the play so to come back and be up three at the half was good.Drummond said he didnt do it on purpose.I dont make the rules, Drummond said. I just play the game. They felt that I had done something maliciously. Everybody who knows me knows thats the type player I am. At the end of the day, it wasnt my call so I took the consequences and walked off the floor.Said Harris: It says a lot about our team, but most importantly about guys like Aron (Baynes) and Jon (Leuer) to fill in for that role and be productive and bring the energy that he had when he was playing when he was out there.Kemba Walker had 23 points for the Hornets, who were playing their fourth game in five nights.Hornets coach Steve Clifford refused to use that as an excuse.We can come in here and do the preverbal its five (games) in seven (nights), but if you do that, to me, you have the wrong expectations of what our team should be, Clifford saidThe Pistons hadnt played since Saturday and looked much fresher throughout the game.Detroit took a 10-point lead into the fourth quarter after Caldwell-Popee knocked down a pair of 3-pointers late in the third.dddddddddddd Things got sloppy from there with the Hornets turning the ball over frequently on bad passes, and the game quickly turned into a blowout.Hornets center Cody Zeller said there will always be tough nights, but we need to find ways to win those.TIP INSPistons: The win snapped a three-game road losing streak. ... The Pistons had a season-high 12 3-pointers.Hornets: Walker sent Smith falling to the floor in the second quarter when he faked a drive then stepped back to drain a 3-pointer. ... Walker has scored 20 or more points in 15 of the Charlottes 18 games this season. ... Charlotte fell to 5-5 at home.DRUMMOND EJECTEDThere is a history between Drummond and Hibbert. Hibbert said back in 2013 he was no longer a fan of Drummond after claiming he talked too much trash.CHARLOTTE TROUBLESClifford said hes concerned about two things -- the Hornets being 5-5 at home and 1/3 on the tail end of back-to-backs.If those things continue to happen then we certainly are not going to be in the position where we need to be, Clifford said.SMITH HOMECOMINGSmith is a Charlotte native, so he enjoyed getting a win against the Hornets.It was good to see my family and friends and coaches and mentors who helped me along the way, Smith said. But its a business trip. Well be back in a week and it wont be any easier.LAMB HURT AGAINCharlottes Jeremy Lamb left on the first possession of the fourth quarter after banging knees with another player. He had been playing well after missing 10 games with a hamstring injury.UP NEXTPistons: Detroit has a back-to-back on the road, traveling to Boston to face the Celtics.Hornets: Charlotte is back at home Thursday night when it hosts the Dallas Mavericks, who are 1-9 on the road this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen