Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ete at the tournament this year for the first time since 2008.Its been many years since Ive played here, said the 30-year-old. I

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.02.2020 02:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts acknowledged that Clayton Kershaw could need surgery on his ailing back, although the club hopes that the staff ace will not need it and will return to pitch this season.Roberts was asked before Wednesday nights 8-1 loss at Washington if there is more of a chance for surgery since the initial setback.?To answer your question, yes, Roberts said. I think that with the way it flared up, its more of an indication that surgery is more of a possibility obviously with the way his back responded, but were still hopeful that he will be back. When youre talking about the back, that is always an option, but were certainly hopeful that Clayton will be back, absolutely.On Thursday, Roberts stepped back on his comments, referring to the ensuing reports as overblown.[It]?makes you a little jaded, Roberts said, almost want to be Bill Belichick-like [when it comes to talking about injuries].Kershaw last pitched June 26 at Pittsburgh and was treated for a sore lower back the next day. He went on the disabled list a few days later and was making enough progress in his rehab to throw a simulated game Saturday at Dodger Stadium.But after his 60-pitch simulated game, Kershaw reported more back soreness and the Dodgers immediately stopped all baseball activity.Roberts said he has not been told by any team doctors that surgery might be needed. His optimism stems from indications that Kershaw is not having any shooting pain from his back to his legs, which would suggest a nerve issue.No shooting pains and that is something that, talking with our docs, is a concern, but with Clayton that is not a symptom, Roberts said.Roberts said he last spoke by phone with Kershaw two days ago, and at the time the pitcher was trying to remain optimistic.His mood is more trying to keep our guys positive and hes disappointed because he knows how much he can help us, Roberts said. But he is trying to keep his focus, as Clayton does, on his teammates. But his focus is getting back this year.Kershaw has stopped all baseball activity, and there is no timetable for a return. After Wednesday nights loss to the Nationals, the Dodgers have 66 games remaining over the last two-plus months of the season.Kershaw had been in the midst of a historic season before he was injured. In 16 starts, the left-hander was 11-2 with a 1.79 ERA, which still leads baseball. He had 145 strikeouts in 121 innings, with just nine walks. Fake Red Wings Jerseys . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Wholesale Red Wings Jerseys . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Detroit Red Wings Gear . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Detroit Red Wings Store . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career.World No 1 Novak Djokovic says he is in confident mood ahead of his return to action in the Dubai Tennis Championships this week. The World No 1 took a break after claiming his sixth Australian Open title earlier this year but is now ready to bid for Dubai glory and will take on Tommy Robredo of Spain in the first round.Its important to balance well to recharge and gain freshness and continue playing on a high level, said the 28-year-old Serb. Ive done it this way for the past five or six years, taking a pause after the Australian Open and returning for Dubai.I had time to regroup for the next three or four months coming up on hardcourt and clay, when there is very little free time.Ive played a lot of tennis from the start of pre-season training through the Australian Open final. I needed to cool off a little bit and do something else.Being a father and husband is also a lot of work, but it is also a lot of pleasure.Djokovic has been virtually impregnable since the start of 2015 and says he is in no mood to relinquish his grip at the top of the mens game. Sky Live: Dubai Championships Novak Djokovic will play his first match since his Australian Open triumph in Dubai I expect a lot from myself, he said. I also put in a lot of dedication to get the results that Im getting. I want to win every match I pllay, I feel I can beat any player on any surface.ddddddddddddith the results Im having, I have to be optimistic, but I try not to be over-confident.I have respect for the other players, I realise that Im not the only one who wants to be the best in the world. Wawrinka will play in the Dubai event for just the third time in his career One of Djokovics few setbacks over the last 12 months came when he was beaten by Stan Wawrinka in last years French Open final.And Wawrinka, who has not won a match in two previous appearances in Dubai, will compete at the tournament this year for the first time since 2008.Its been many years since Ive played here, said the 30-year-old. I wanted to change things. A few years ago I went to South America to play on clay.Mentally, its important to see some new events. After so long away, it seems like a new tournament. That gives good energy.However, Wawrinka could face a tough opening match against Sergiy Stakhovsky of the Ukraine.Watch live action from the Dubai Championships, with Novak Djokovic on court this Monday, starting at 10am on Sky Sports 3. Also See: Sky Live: Dubai Championships The Wizard of Oz The Djokovic years Nadal knocked out by Cuevas ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen