Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

se a bigger threat.Dec. 16: Kings at Memphis GrizzliesNew head coach Dave Joerger will face his former team for the first time.d

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.02.2020 02:26
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Lee Westwood says he let down European captain Darren Clarke after failing to win a point in the Ryder Cup.Westwood and fellow former world No. 1?Martin Kaymer were given wild cards by Clarke as the Northern Irishman looked for experience to balance the six rookies in his team at Hazeltine.However, while Clarkes final choice, Thomas Pieters, justified his selection by winning four points from five matches, Westwood lost all three of his matches and Kaymers only victory from four games came in Sundays singles after the result had been decided.Asked if he felt he had let down his good friend Clarke, Westwood said: Yeah, a little bit. I was a captains pick and I would have liked to have performed well for him, but we sat down and chatted about it.He said What could I have done differently? and I said I thought you did all you could. The American team did to us what we have been doing to them the last 20 years.A lot of people said to me its a good result for the Ryder Cup and it keeps the interest in it. We had won it three times in a row. Sooner or later they are going to win one and it just happened to be under Darrens watch.Its unfortunate and theres not a lot you can do about it, really. They had a strong team and I thought they got the set-up spot on for their team, when you look at it.Westwood took responsibility for his foursomes loss with Pieters on Friday morning and told Clarke he should be left out of the afternoon session, preferring to work on his game with coach Pete Cowen.And although he feels that work paid off with better play in Saturdays fourballs, he and Masters champion Danny Willett still lost to?J.B. Holmes and Ryan Moore?on the 18th.Both European players contrived to bogey the par-three 17th to trail for the first time in the match, before Westwood missed from two feet for a birdie on the 18th to salvage half a point.The 43-year-old insists he has not lost sleep over that moment, adding: I rarely lose sleep and people are always going to miss putts. It was a lot of pressure on that situation and just one of those things. I didnt put a good stroke on it and shoved it a bit and didnt go in.I think sometimes I get judged unfairly on my putting because the rest of my game is so strong.Westwood looked set to claim at least one point from the week - he needs two and a half to overtake Nick Faldo as Europes all-time record points scorer - when he moved two up with three to play against Moore in the singles.But Moore then eagled the 16th and birdied the 17th before Westwood bogeyed the last.Its just symptomatic of the way the week went really, Westwood added. Everybody goes there wanting to play well and I did show spells of good golf.But when you break it all down, if I had won the two games that I was involved in that came up the last, wed have lost by a point.Despite Europes 17-11 defeat being their heaviest loss in 35 years, there has been precious little criticism of Clarkes captaincy from inside the camp, possibly welcome news to Westwood as he targets being captain himself in 2020.Sometimes its sport and you dont get what you want, no matter how good of preparation you put in. But the preparation was all right and thats all you can do, he added.I certainly wouldnt want to be the captain next time around. Thats too soon for me, but I think 2020 is definitely on my radar. There are a lot of candidates for it but Ill be putting my name in the ring for sure.Ive played on 10 and witnessed 10 different forms of captaincy, so Im pretty well qualified to be a captain I would have thought. Id like to maybe play again, but if I cant play again Id like to do the assistant captains role, [see] what goes on behind the scenes, although I paid a lot of attention to what Darren and the assistant captains were doing this year.I dont think necessarily you have to be an assistant captain [before being captain], but it probably helps. Another angle to see it from, more experience. Mario Edwards Jr. Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Joe Federspiel Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-bob-pollard-jersey-large-222e.html . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Wil Lutz Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Renaldo Turnbull Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. The NBA released its 2016-17 regular-season schedule on Thursday. As Sacramento Kings fans peruse their teams schedule, here are the five games they should circle on their calendar:Oct. 27: San Antonio Spurs at Kings?Sacramento will play its first regular-season game in the brand-new Golden 1 Center. The arena is set to be almost twice the size the previous venue to house the Kings, Sleep Train Arena.?Nov. 10: Los Angeles Lakers at KingsSacramento went 4-0 against Los Angeles last season, but with Luke Walton at the helm and No. 2 overall draft pick Brandon Ingram on the roster, the Lakers could pose a bigger threat.Dec. 16: Kings at Memphis GrizzliesNew head coach Dave Joerger will face his former team for the first time.ddddddddddddJoerger was with the Grizzlies the past three seasons and put up a 246-147 record.Jan. 8: Golden State Warriors at KingsCenter DeMarcus Cousins will host Olympic teammates Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green. The Kings lost all four of their meetings with the Warriors last season.?Jan. 13: Cleveland Cavaliers at Kings?LeBron James and the defending NBA champions are set to bring their talents to the Golden 1 Center on this date. Sacramento loss in both matchups against Cleveland last season.? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen