Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Prix, making him the most successful leader in Formula 1 history. Like the companys founder, Bruce McLaren, Ron is and will alw

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.02.2020 02:24
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The golden goal off the right foot of Floridas Brooke Sharp sends the University of Florida soccer team to the NCAA Round of 16. The Gators took a 3-2 double overtime win over Wisconsin Friday in front of 1,088 at the Donald R. Dizney Stadium.With the win, No. 1 regional seed Florida advances to play Auburn Sunday in NCAA Third Round action. The No. 4 regional seed Tigers were a 4-1 winner over Connecticut in Fridays opening match at the Dizney Stadium. That match will be played at Dizney Stadium Sunday, Nov. 20 at 2 p.m.How the Goals Were Scored: The first goal for each team came off a second-half penalty kick. The Gators scored first after Wisconsins Morgan Taylor looked to bring the ball out of the top of the box. UFs Meggie Dougherty Howard came sliding in to get a touch on the ball and then bounced immediately back up to start moving with the ball toward goal. Taylor fouled Dougherty Howard just inside the box. Dougherty Howard is now three-for-three on penalty kicks this season.The Badgers penalty kick was awarded after Floridas Julia Lester fouled Sydney McGinnis just above the endline. Micaela Powers successfully converted the penalty kick in the 66th minute to tie the score.Wisconsin went ahead in 77th minute when Dani Rhodes put in the free ball at the near post off the Allie Winterfield cross.An own goal off a Dougherty Howard corner kick in the 78th minute was the final goal of regulation. Her kick to the middle of the box was attempted to be cleared by a Badger, but instead that header scored in the far corner.When looking at the season results of these two teams, it probably wasnt unexpected that extra minutes were required. It was Floridas seventh overtime contest of the season and Wisconsin came into Fridays match leading the nation with 10 overtime matches.The golden goal started when sophomore Mayra Pelayo sent a through ball to Dougherty Howard as she made an angled run to the right side of the box. She caught up and then sent a square ball to Sharp in the middle of the box. Sharp one-touched the ball in from 10 yards in the 107th minute.Tonights Sound Bites: On tonights match: Its truly difficult to lose that way. I thought Wisconsin battled really, really hard. They were an opponent we had to really work hard to get past. I also want to just give a special shout out to Rose Lavelle, their senior. Shes one the best collegiate players Ive ever seen. She does so much for them and thats quite a career that shes had. She was definitely a handful for us to deal with. Thats as special of a player that you will see in college soccer. So congratulations to Wisconsin for their season and I know it was a difficult way for them to end. But they certainly gave us everything we can handle. - Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn tonights game: Whoever says that womens soccer is a boring sport missed a really exciting game today. Huge credit to Florida, theyre a good team. As a coach, you hate to end your season and to see your senior class move on. However, the one thing I told them before the game was that I knew that they would throw it out there, make it a fight and be very good and disciplined in what we asked. As a coach, I couldnt ask for anymore from them. I wish Florida all the luck in their run. - Wisconsin Head Coach Paula WilkinsOn her golden goal: It was just a great sequence. Savannah [Jordan] played it to Mayra [Pelayo], and then Mayra played it out to Meggie [Dougherty Howard]. When I saw Meggie out wide, I knew it was going to be a good ball so I screamed for it. - senior Gator forward Brook SharpOn the seniors: Meggie [Dougherty Howard] is doing amazing job all over the field. This is such an incredible journey that were on right now and I think a big part of that is because weve said it all along, we have a really special senior class. I think those seniors bring an urgency that no one else can really bring because they know what it feels like. At the same time, the seniors are bringing great leadership and stuff that you guys never even see behind-the-scenes. - Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn how the team rebounded from trailing: Its never a good feeling to go down, but its something that our team has been through before. I think earlier experiences have prepared us for now. Because of that, I dont think anyone was shook up or nervous, we just stuck to our game plan. Im really proud of how everyone stayed focused and on task. - senior forward Savannah JordanOn her penalty kick: Its huge to know that I have the support of all the players, staff and coaches. Thats what penalties are about: being confident in yourself and staying calm. So when you know you have 39 people behind, you cant ask for any more support than that. senior midfielder Meggie Dougherty HowardNext up: Florida will face Auburn Sunday in the NCAA Third Round. Match time is 2 p.m. at Dizney Stadium. Custom Dallas Stars Jerseys . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Dallas Stars Shirts .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. https://www.cheapstarsonline.com/ . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Dallas Stars Store . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Fake Stars Jerseys . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.McLaren Technology Group, the arm of the company responsible for the F1 team, will be run by an executive committee until a replacement for Ron Dennis is appointed, the company has said in a statement. Dennis relinquished his role as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer on Tuesday following a board meeting at the Woking team.McLaren described Dennis contribution to the team as colossal and said he will always be one of the true greats of the sport. Sources have told Sky Sports News HQs Craig Slater that Dennis has taken it pretty badly and that he feels betrayed by his own family. Craig SSlater reports that Ron Dennis feels betrayed by his own family after stepping down as McLaren chairman and chief executive.dddddddddddd McLaren statement in full:As of this afternoon [Tuesday] Ron Dennis no longer holds the position of Chief Executive Officer of McLaren Technology Group (or its subsidiaries). However, he remains a shareholder and a director of McLaren Technology Group.Over the past 35 years Rons contribution to the success of McLaren has been colossal. During his tenure the team won 17 World Championships and 158 Grands Prix, making him the most successful leader in Formula 1 history. Like the companys founder, Bruce McLaren, Ron is and will always be one of the true greats of the sport.McLaren Technology Group is now in the process of seeking a new Chief Executive Officer. Until such an appointment has been made, the company will be run on an interim basis by an Executive Committee comprising the Groups majority shareholders, in close collaboration with the Board of Directors and the senior management team, all of whom remain utterly committed to the company, its partners, its employees and its fans, and share a passionate determination to build on our many strengths towards future prosperity.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Dennis steps down at McLaren McLaren reject takeover F1 gossip column Latest McLaren news ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen