Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

unday nights big game third-place Paris Saint-Germain takes on bitter rival Marseille.ALSOToulouse missed the chance to move

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.02.2020 03:01
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LEICESTER, England -- Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri believes it will be impossible for his team to retain the English Premier League title, saying Thursday its more likely that ET comes to Piccadilly Circus.The team from central England produced one of the greatest-ever underdog stories in sports by winning the league, at pre-season odds of 5,000-1.Speaking ahead of the first game of Leicesters title defense, Ranieri said the British bookmakers odds on his team this season should be 6,000-1,Its more difficult than last season -- its easier that ET comes to Piccadilly Circus, the Italian coach said, referring to the alien from the 1982 Hollywood movie.Ranieri said all the world is curious what will happen with Leicester.Of course, the big teams are ready to fight for the title, we are ready to defend our title, but we know it is a difficult gap. Last season we made something unbelievable, Ranieri said. But now the big teams will come back, I am sure.Leicester begins the season away to Hull on Saturday, having retained all of its major players over the offseason except NGolo Kante. The France midfielder joined Chelsea for a reported 30 million pounds (the $40 million).Jamie Vardy signed a new contract with Leicester after turning down a move to Arsenal, which reportedly is interested in winger Riyad Mahrez -- another of Leicesters stars from last season.Riyad will stay with us, Ranieri said. I say, `Hey, keep going, we have to improve, also you have to improve your experience in the Champions League, its totally different. Eric Fisher Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Tyreek Hill Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-e-j-holub-jersey-large-466n.html .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Joe Delaney Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Trent Green Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. PARIS -- Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette remembered how to take penalties but his teammates forget how to defend in a 3-1 home loss to Guingamp in the French league on Saturday.A fifth defeat in six games heaps the pressure on Lyon coach Bruno Genesio.After finishing second last season, Lyon is down in eighth place and trails leader Nice by 10 points, having played a game more.I sense that I am in difficulty. I wont run away from my responsibilities, Genesio said. Im not thinking about my own situation, we have to face up to this.Lacazette, who scored 48 league goals in the past two seasons, went some way to making up for his midweek penalty miss against Juventus by scoring from the spot near halftime.On Tuesday, his penalty was saved by Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and the miss proved costly as Lyon lost 1-0.But Swedish goalie Karl-Johan Johnsson does not have the presence of Buffon, and Lacazette made no mistake this time, drilling a low shot down the middle as Johnsson gambled wrongly by diving to his right.It was his seventh league goal of the season and third from the spot. The penalty was given after midfielder Maxime Gonalons was fouled by Moustapha Diallo.Lyon deserved to be ahead but then fell apart at the start of the second half.Striker Yannis Salibur scored within a minute of the restart and midfielder Marcus Coco made it 2-1 after turning in veteran forward Jimmy Briands cross.Shortly after the second goal, Lyons fans displayed a banner reading Stop Les Excuses .dddddddddddd.. Gagnez (Stop the excuses ... Win).Lacazette was upended in the area and should have been awarded a penalty midway through the second half.But Coco scored again and Guingamp finished the stronger side with teen midfielder Ludovic Blas going close to making it 4-1 in injury time.Its a big blow on the head for us, a massive disappointment, Genesio said. I feel for the players, the president and the fans.Monaco won 6-2 on Friday to move up to second spot.Nice plays away at Metz on Sunday, while in Sunday nights big game third-place Paris Saint-Germain takes on bitter rival Marseille.ALSOToulouse missed the chance to move up to third place after drawing 0-0 away to eighth-place Angers.Meanwhile, winger Kamil Grosicki scored twice in the second half as sixth-place Rennes rallied to win 2-1 at Nantes, which took the lead through striker Emiliano Sala.Bordeaux, which led through former France winger Jeremy Menez, is in seventh place after drawing 1-1 at home to last-place Nancy.Dijon moved closer to mid-table thanks to a last-minute winner from defender Jordan Loties against Lorient, which slumped to last place.Elsewhere, striker Eder -- the scorer of a dramatic winner in extra time to help Portugal beat France 1-0 to win the European Championship final in July -- was on target as struggling Lille beat Corsican side Bastia 2-1. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen