Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Sept. 2, 2016 Texas A&M sweeps individual and team titles in Aggie OpenerBrooks Memphis Twilight Classic - Mempphis, Tenn

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.02.2020 03:01
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

I like football stadiums; I enjoy areas for athletic competition. I have been fortunate to have played in many at the NCAA level, quite a few at the NFL level, and all of them at the CFL level. Each and every one is different no matter the sport as each one brings a unique energy level. Some are beautiful: the Rose Bowl in Pasadena for example. Some are dangerous: the old Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia comes to mind. Im not sure who designed Investors Group Field, the new home of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, but I sure get the vibe they did it right. With all due respect to those who had a fondness for Canad Inns Stadium, it was terrible. The upgrade is no different than going from the old Exhibition Stadium to the new – well, not so new anymore – Rogers Centre; there is no comparison. Will it assist the Bombers in winning games? Tough to say; the scientific data on that is abstract at best, but it sure cant hurt. The building will be a great addition to athletics, both professional and college, and something people in Manitoba should be proud of … especially if it keeps every quarterback on the Bombers roster healthy! Its a lot to ask I know, but heres hoping. If Buck Pierce stays upright, Winnipeg will be as good as any team; if he doesnt, they will have tough moments to overcome. Last years team never got into a grove. On offence they finished eighth in points, net offence, and passing yards, and seventh in second down conversion rate and red zone offence. They punted the ball more than anyone else and with a defence that regressed from a year ago, it equaled a 6-12 effort. As much as key players make a defence, in Winnipeg coaches Tim Burke, Gary Crowton, Casey Creehan, and Craig Dickenson are a foundation that have to make the right decisions, evaluations, and assessments. They all have CFL experience and education. If the Saskatchewan Roughriders are the “best” fans in the CFL in terms of intensity and loyalty, may I suggest that Winnipeg fans are No. 2. With the new and true home field advantage called Investors Group Field, this team has a new feel of professional football that I did not see previously. Henoc Muamba at MLB is a star; the running back combination of Chad Simpson and Chris Garrett is a great problem; Jonathan Hefney and Alex Suber can regain their spectacular reputation if theyre intensely focused and driven; and a lighter faster Buck Pierce can lead and produce if protected and smart. It has been over 20 years since Winnipeg has won the Grey Cup, but could you imagine if they got there and did it this year? In Regina, Saskatchewan? Bombers fans would travel there, and only if the Roughriders were in the Grey Cup too would Rider fans stay. In an eight-team league, never discount a possibility. Oscar McBride . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Al Del Greco . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/brett-brackett-jersey-for-sale/ . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Butch Byrd . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cowboy Duals - Stillwater, Okla. - Sept. 1, 2016 Arkansas Men Razorbacks Top ORU and WSU In Dual Competition Arkansas Women Arkansas Sweeps Foes At Cowboy DualsWildcat Opener - Lexington, Ky. - Sept. 1, 2016 Kentucky Sweeps Wildcat OpenerJSU Struts Opener - Oxford, Ala. - Sept. 2, 2016 Auburn Tigers Sweep JSU Struts OpenerCovered Bridge Open - Boone, N.C. - Sept. 2, 2016 Florida Gators Sweep Covered Bridge OpenMcNeese Cross Country Relays - Lake Charles, La. - Sept. 2, 2016 LSU Lewis, Stauber Finish First at McNeese XC RelaysHawkeye Invitational - Iowa City, Iowa - Sept. 2, 2016 Missouri Cross Country Opens 2016 at Hawkeye InvitationalAggie Opener - College Station, Texas - Sept. 2, 2016 Texas A&M sweeps individual and team titles in Aggie OpenerBrooks Memphis Twilight Classic - Mempphis, Tenn.dddddddddddd- Sept. 3, 2016 Alabama Women Capture Title at Brooks Memphis Twilight Classic, Men Take Second Ole Miss Rebel Men and Women Both Finish Third to Open Season Mississippi State No. 18 MSU Takes Second At Memphis TwilightUGA Cross Country Invitational - Bishop, Ga. - Sept. 3, 2016 Georgia Bulldogs Sweep Season OpenerCarolina Challenge - Columbia, S.C. - Sept. 3, 2016 South Carolina Gamecocks Open 2016 with Win in Carolina ChallengeTennessee Dual - Knoxville, Tenn. - Sept. 3, 2016 Tennessee Vols Take First at Inaugural Tennessee DualBelmont Opener - Nashville, Tenn. - Sept. 3, 2016 Vanderbilt Commodores run to victory at Belmont Opener ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen