Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

n (@SantorinLoL) August 10, 2016In the off season Ill be streaming and looking at all offers I have / will get and will continue

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.01.2020 03:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Rasul Douglas has become West Virginias best defensive player. Dede Westbrook is Oklahomas game-changing wide receiver.West Virginia cornerbacks coach Blue Adams isnt hinting at whether he plans to use Douglas to cloak Westbrook on Saturday night when No. 10 West Virginia meets the eighth-ranked Sooners.Oklahoma (8-2, 7-0 Big 12, No. 9 CFP) has so many offensive weapons that Adams has to figure out where to line up his unit, when to blitz quarterback Baker Mayfield and when to stay back in coverage.But defending Westbrook is a big priority.I cant sleep at night, Adams said. This Westbrook guy is a good player. Good at changing direction, good acceleration, good decel. Good route runner. Good speed. I think this will be a good test for us.They do a good job of moving him around so that you dont get a beat on him.Douglas has been a key component on a retooled defense for West Virginia (8-1, 5-1, No. 14 CFP). Like Westbrook, Douglas presents a problem for Oklahoma offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley, who is wary of the 6-foot-2 cornerbacks lengthy wingspan and tackling ability.You dont see many who can cover, who can tackle and also make plays on the ball, Riley said. Hes doing all three well right now.Both players are tied for second nationally in several categories. Westbrook is averaging 125.4 receiving yards per game and has 14 touchdown catches.Douglas has six interceptions, including three in the past two games. He swatted a pass out of the back of the end zone on the final play last week to preserve the Mountaineers 24-20 win at Texas .I trust my instincts a lot, Douglas said. Coach Blue always tells us, `dont fear the skunk. If it looks like a skunk, and it smells like a skunk, its definitely a skunk. So he always says trust your eyes.Douglas also is the teams second-leading tackler.Thats kind of an understatement, being valuable, said West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen. Hes our best defensive football player right now. Hes continuously getting better. Hes making big plays that have an outcome on the game. Hes confident. Couldnt be happier or prouder of what Rasuls done. Happy we got him, and going to enjoy him for the rest of the year.Happy wasnt a way to describe Douglas path to West Virginia.He struggled personally as a standout player at Nassau Community College on Long Island. Being a member of a large family, he suddenly was on his own. He had little money and transportation issues to practice and classes. He didnt eat properly and lost weight.At West Virginia, he sat out 2015 spring practices with academic issues and wasnt cleared by the NCAA until two weeks before the season started. Far behind the learning curve, he had one interception and just eight tackles in 11 games.Things started clicking last offseason when Douglas dedicated himself to weight room work and further learning the system.Hes playing at a very high level right now, said West Virginia defensive coordinator Tony Gibson. Hes putting up numbers right now that we havent seen in a long time.---AP Sports Writer Cliff Brunt in Norman, Oklahoma, contributed to this report---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Red Wings Jerseys China . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Stitched Red Wings Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Fake Red Wings Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Detroit Red Wings Store .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Lucas Santorin Larsen announced his departure from NRG Esports on Wednesday. The jungler reported his free agency via Twitter, thanking the organization.Im now a free agent! I appreciate all offers and I look forward to continuing my career in League. Thanks for everything @NRGgg !- Lucas Larsen (@SantorinLoL) August 10, 2016In the off season Ill be streaming and looking at all offers I have / will get and will continue my career in 2017, Santorin told ESPN.When asked if hed look to Europe as an option, he said Ill consider the offers Im getting from there, but my main goal is to continue to compete in America.ddddddddddddNRG Esports was recently relegated to the North American Challenger Series after placing ninth in the regular season and failing to requalify when it lost to Cloud9 Challenger and Echo Fox. Santorin played in 43 games in the 2016 summer split of the North American League Championship Series, accruing a kill/death/assist spread of 80/66/263. This placed him ninth in kills and seventh in assists among junglers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen