Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

negative way.I dont want it to be a headline, because its not what Im trying to say. Its more as a competitor, as a quarterback

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.01.2020 03:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale was scratched from his start against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday night after he was involved in what the team said was a non-physical clubhouse incident.Sale, who was to attempt to become the majors first 15-game winner, was sent home from the park.FanRag Sports first reported the incident involved Sales protest of the throwback jerseys the team was scheduled to wear. Fox Sports reported Sale cut up the throwback jerseys during batting practice.The incident, which was non-physical in nature, currently is under further investigation by the club, general manager Rick Hahn said in a statement. The White Sox will have no additional comment until the investigation is completed.The White Sox marketing department described the night as the Throwback Game. It announced the team would wear collared, blue and white V-neck jerseys first worn during the 1976 season.The players instead wore more conventional, throwback white jerseys with no collar and no navy.Right-hander Matt Albers started in Sales place and the White Sox planned to use multiple relievers. The crowd booed when Albers was announced as the starter as the teams warmed up.With the White Sox fading from playoff contention, Sales name has been mentioned as a possible trade target for contending teams.The left-hander, 14-3 with a 3.18 ERA, has been outspoken in the past.Sale was openly critical of team president Ken Williams during spring training when he said the son of teammate Adam LaRoche would no longer be allowed in the clubhouse. LaRoche retired as a result, and Sale hung LaRoches jersey in his locker.The 27-year-old Sale has said hed like to stay in Chicago. He was the 13th overall pick out of Florida Gulf Coast in 2010 and has been selected as an All-Star five times. He started for the American League in this months All-Star Game.Sale, who is 71-43 in his career, entered the day leading the majors with 133 innings pitched and three complete games.In his last outing Monday, Sale allowed one hit over eight shutout innings before closer David Robertson gave up four runs in the ninth in Chicagos loss to Seattle.The White Sox, who started 23-10, had dropped eight of nine games before Saturday and sat in fourth place in the AL Central, creating speculation that Sale and fellow lefty Jose Quintana could be dealt.Tigers GM Al Avila said before the game that many teams are looking for starting pitching.Yet there are not as many good starting pitchers available, Avila said. And the guys that may come available are going to come at a steep price.Hahn said Thursday the White Sox were mired in mediocrity and hinted at possible big roster changes. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- After resolving his contract dispute with the New York Jets, Ryan Fitzpatrick pulled up to the team facility Wednesday night, eager to attend the first meeting of training camp.One problem: He couldnt get in. His door code no longer worked.Woody completely shut him out of the facility, wide receiver Brandon Marshall joked Thursday, referring to owner Woody Johnson.It was a fitting end to the six-month stalemate -- one last obstacle to cap an ordeal that lasted longer than both sides expected.Fitzpatrick was able to laugh about it after his first practice, a rusty performance in which he threw two interceptions, but the Jets starting quarterback indicated he wasnt too happy at the start of the negotiations. He declined to use the word insulting, but he was taken aback by the teams first offer in February -- three years, $24 million.I made clear to them I would never accept an offer like that, Fitzpatrick said.That was a deal that basically said, We want you here, and then we want you to stay here as the backup, he added. Thats not how I view myself. Id much rather pass up on some of that guaranteed money and just sign a one-year deal and bet on myself and see what happens.Fitzpatrick wagered on himself by signing a contract that will pay him $12 million this season. Technically, its a two-year deal, but the second year will void five days after the Super Bowl, he said. The second year was added for the purpose of spreading his signing bonus ($10 million) over two years. As a result, his cap hit is only $7 million for 2016. There will be a $5 million dead charge in 2017.Fitzpatrick called it a compromise that helps both sides, adding that he figured months ago it would take a deal like this to end the impasse. He was confident a deal would happen at some point, but he wanted no part of the original offer.I mean, I would almost not want them to sign a guy [to that contract], he said. How coould I look myself in the mirror every morning and say, Yeah, Ill try to play good this year, and next year, Ill collect checks and teach the young guys.dddddddddddd. Thats not who I am, thats not my nature.The young guys are Bryce Petty and rookie Christian Hackenberg, neither of whom is ready to compete for playing time. The No. 2 is Geno Smith, who would have been the starter if Fitzpatrick hadnt re-signed.The Jets never wavered with their plan, saying Fitzpatrick always had dibs on the starting job, so Smith wasnt blindsided by the demotion. He handled it well, although he admitted some frustration.Im not disappointed. Im kind of pissed off, Smith said. Its not a detrimental thing. Its not something where Im pissed off at anyone, because we all want to be out there. This just adds fuel to the fire, but not in a negative way.I dont want it to be a headline, because its not what Im trying to say. Its more as a competitor, as a quarterback, knowing what Im capable of and always believing in myself and knowing the work I put in in the offseason. You want to be out there.Coach Todd Bowles reiterated that Fitzpatrick is the starter, saying only an injury would prevent him from being the Week 1 quarterback.Its his job, Bowles said. I told you that in the spring. Its OK to have two quarterbacks. Its a good problem to have. Based off what he did last year, hes earned it.Bowles said the team gave Fitzpatrick a 7 p.m. ET Wednesday deadline because we had to move on. He also said it was good for some players in the locker room to have clarity.The drama ended at 6:59 p.m., when Fitzpatrick walked into the team meeting. He used Marshalls door code to get in the building and apologized to Bowles for being almost late.Thats a $12 million fine, Bowles said in front of the team, drawing laughs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: negative way.I dont want it to be a headline, because its not what Im trying to say. Its more as a competitor, as a quarterback

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.03.2021 09:19
von Bevvie • 5 Beiträge

das ist gut

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen