Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

premiership year and hoped more unheralded North Queensland players stood tall during their title defence.ddddddddddddts go

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.01.2020 03:40
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook might have said he was pretty much done talking about triple-doubles, but that didnt mean he was done getting them.With a career-high 22 assists, Westbrook picked up his 13th triple-double of the season in 20-20 fashion, adding 26 points and 11 rebounds as the Oklahoma City Thunder topped the Phoenix Suns 114-101.My teammates, man, Westbrook said of his career night. My teammates did a great job of spacing and catching and finishing, making some shots. My job is to find those guys. I mean, the ball is in my hands a lot, and my job is to find those guys and make it easy for those guys to be successful.Westbrooks triple-double is the first in 18 seasons with at least 20 points and 20 assists. Hes also the first to post a triple-double with at least 25 points and 20 assists since Magic Johnson did it in 1988. Maybe most remarkable: Westbrook achieved it in only 34 minutes of play.Asked if sometimes he amazes himself, Westbrook laughed and admitted that, yes, in fact, he does.Definitely, every day. Every day, Westbrook said. I never know what may happen throughout games, good or bad. My job is to go out there and compete at a high level. Ive been blessed to play this game, and every night I try to leave it on the floor. Sometimes good things happen, and sometimes some bad things happen, but thats the nature of the game. ... I leave it all out on the floor, and Im always happy with the result.Westbrooks super-sized triple-double is the 50th of his career, putting him 10 away from passing Larry Bird for fifth in NBA history. Following the Thunders loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, he said all the triple-double talk was kind of getting on my nerves. He didnt get any triple-double questions following Sundays win.Westbrook had a seven-game triple-double streak this season, but it was snapped last Sunday against the Boston Celtics. He also didnt record one in consecutive games against the Portland Trail Blazers and Jazz, both losses. But on Saturday, he was on an assist tear early, picking up seven in the first quarter, and he was one rebound away from a triple-double with five minutes left in the third quarter.I think the thing thats so hard for somebody like him, I think people dont realize hes a human being, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Hes a person, and hes not going to be perfect every game. I admire the fact hes always working to try and get better and trying to improve. I thought the way he handled the game, and had his fingerprints all over the game, just really being focused and locked and reading what was going on and making really good choices and decisions.Of Westbrooks 22 assists, many were quite fancy, including a number of no-look passes that left the arena buzzing.Sometimes I like to try stuff, Westbrook said. Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it dont. But tonight it went well, and thats just how it goes. Tarvarius Moore Super Bowl Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Mike McGlinchey Super Bowl Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Emmanuel-Sanders-49ers-Jersey/ . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Weston Richburg Super Bowl Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Colin Kaepernick Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. All of North Queenslands State of Origin stars are back.But the Cowboys say the rest of the team must stand up if they are to keep their NRL title defence hopes alive.North Queensland are set to welcome all five of their Origin stars plus returning pivot Michael Morgan (knee) for Thursday nights clash with the Bulldogs in Townsville.The return of Queenslands Johnathan Thurston, Matt Scott, Gavin Cooper and Justin ONeill and Blues prop James Tamou could not have been better timed for the Cowboys ahead of the top four NRL showdown.However, centre Kane Linnett said it would not be up to their stars to inspire North Queensland in the run to the NRL finals.Greeny (North Queensland coach Paul Green) said to us last week that the boys who arent in Origin are a big part of the squad and its up to us to lift enthusiasm, he said.Because we know those (Origin) guys will do their job, now its up to the rest of us.Hopefully we get on a good run into the finals.Hooker Jake Granville was a reevelation in the Cowboys premiership year and hoped more unheralded North Queensland players stood tall during their title defence.ddddddddddddts good to have those Origin guys back but I thought we had been preparing well without those guys, Granville said.If the guys who arent in Origin can take it to the next level, the Origin guys will be a bonus.North Queensland (3rd; 11-6 record) remained in touch with the NRL leaders by going through the Origin period with a 3-3 tally.Everyone is excited for the run in (to finals), Cowboys co-captain Scott said ahead of the showdown with the fourth-ranked Dogs.We definitely have a lot of improvement in us.We havent played our best footy over the past couple of months - it has been disjointed with Origin.We havent played up to our standards.Its important the next seven games we improve and play our best footy. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen