Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

rd time of the year. This is a grind-it-out (time) of year.The Diamondbacks (46-66) long ago stepped out of the playoff race, bu

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.01.2020 02:55
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The prospect of 2016 being Mercedes last year of dominance ahead of major rule changes next season adds extra emphasis to the title battle, according to Lewis Hamilton.Hamilton is in a head-to-head fight with teammate Nico Rosberg for the 2016 title and took the lead in the championship for the first time ahead at the Hungarian Grand Prix last month. Mercedes has dominated the current set of regulations since 2014, with Hamilton twice beating Rosberg to the title, but the prospect of rival teams challenging Mercedes hegemony under new aerodynamic regulations in 2017 adds an extra element to this years battle for Hamilton.That definitely is a very good possibility and that puts even more emphasis on makings sure that we utilise this [chance], Hamilton said. If it is the last year [of Mercedes dominance] I want to make sure that I maximise on it. So theres no shortcuts and theres no rest really during the year, but youve got to enjoy it as well.Its my 31st year in my life but its my tenth year in F1. And Im enjoying driving more than ever so its really important to enjoy it because its going quick. My tenth season and Ive got six more maybe or whatever it is and then Im gone and that will go quick, because this 10 has really felt like its gone quick, so Im going to make sure I enjoy it.Next year is going to be interesting, I think weve got a great team and well continue it, but its a race of who started [the 2017 project] first or maybe someone started earlier and hasnt done a good enough job. Hopefully weve started in similar times and I hope we are still in the battle, Im sure we will be.Hamilton struggled with a series of reliability issues at the start of his 2016 campaign, allowing Rosberg to build a 43-point lead by the fifth round in Spain. Since then, Hamilton has scored six wins in seven races and turned that deficit into 19-point lead over his teammate. Given the issues he faced earlier in the season, Hamilton says a 2016 title victory would come with extra satisfaction.I think it will. I think for me, all race wins, all results, feel different for a different reason, surprisingly. Youve had a different start, youve felt different on that day. Sometimes its been easier and sometimes its been harder, sometimes youve felt more stress, sometimes youve felt fitter -- all these different things.It always feels new and every championship Ive won I seem to enjoy it more and more and more and winning those championships has always been a different journey, so this one feels like a completely new journey for me and I think if I get to where I want to be at the end of this journey then for sure its going to feel as good if not greater than ever before. Cheap Jerseys From China . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Wholesale Jerseys . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. NEW YORK -- New York Mets right-hander Bartolo Colon needs a win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night in order to become only the second active pitcher to beat all 30 major league clubs. The Mets just need a win against anyone.Colon will pursue a neat bit of history -- and attempt to reverse the fortunes of the sinking Mets -- when he takes the mound in the middle game of a three-game series against the Diamondbacks at Citi Field. Arizona won Tuesdays opener, 5-3.The 43-year-old Colon, who earned the victory in his most recent start last Thursday by allowing one run over 6 2/3 innings as the Mets beat the New York Yankees 4-1, is looking to become the 17th player to beat all 30 teams. He has made just two career starts against the Diamondbacks, who began play in 1998 -- Colons second season in the majors.The only other active pitcher with wins against all 30 major league clubs is Chicago Cubs right-hander John Lackey, who joined the fraternity when he earned the victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on April 19.The Mets would be thrilled if Colon earned the milestone win, because it would give them yet another shot at their own, less impressive achievement: Winning two straight games for the first time in more than a month.New York (57-55) has not won consecutive games since July 7-8. The Mets, who are 2 1/2 games behind the Miami Marlins in the race for the National LLeagues second wild card, are 10-17 since their last winning streak.ddddddddddddIts kind of like its been one step forward and two steps back for us, Mets second baseman Neil Walker said. Were playing hard. This is a hard time of the year. This is a grind-it-out (time) of year.The Diamondbacks (46-66) long ago stepped out of the playoff race, but manager Chip Hale is hopeful his team can play spoiler this week during a six-game road trip to New York and Boston, where Arizona begins a three-game series against the Red Sox at Fenway Park on Friday night.The win on Tuesday was the third in the last four games for the Diamondbacks, who took two of three form the Milwaukee Brewers at Chase Field in a series that ended Sunday.These guys are ready to go, Hale said. Its fun coming to these atmospheres. Lot of fans, gets guys pumped up. So hopefully we respond and we keep playing like we did (over the) weekend and win the series.Diamondbacks left-hander Robbie Ray is scheduled to oppose Colon. Ray has lost his last three starts despite striking out 30 and walking just five over 16 2/3 innings in that span. He did not factor into the decision in his lone previous start against the Mets on June 4, 2015, when he tossed five shutout innings in Arizonas 6-2 defeat. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen