Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ost in the majors. Only Tampa Bays Chris Archer has as many losses.The 34-year-old Shields was an All-Star in Tampa Bay, helpe

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.01.2020 02:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Ronald Koeman believes Romelu Lukaku may have to leave Everton to realise his full potential. The Toffees manager has admitted he does not know if Lukaku will stay at the club beyond next summer, after the prolific Belgium striker agreed in August to remain for another season. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. And Koeman thinks Lukaku, who has scored seven goals in 11 appearances for Everton this term, has the ability to play for Barcelona. I gave him confidence and he has himself recognised that it was good for his development to play another year at Everton, Koeman told Belgian newspaper HLN.There is a very good contact and appreciation between us. What after this season comes, no one knows.If Romelu was to play at Everton until the end of his career, I know he has left something (behind). His potential is greater and higher than Everton, as a final destination. Chelsea 5-0 Everton Patrick Kluivert was also a striker who was quite young in the picture and had a fantastic career. Eventually Kluivert played for Barcelona, which could happen with Lukaku.He is potentially a great striker, one who is only 23 years old. I think Lukaku is quite complete. He can hold a ball and be a target man and, because he is tall and physically strong. You can play directly with the long ball. Also See: Henry quizzes Lukaku Lukaku promises goals for Everton Koeman expects from Romelu Lukaku pulls transfer request Peter Shorts Jersey Store . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Mack Strong Jersey Store . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/cedric-killings-jersey-store/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Ken Panfil Jersey Store . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Walt Schupp Jersey Store . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. CHICAGO -- White Sox manager Robin Ventura declined to address a report that he will step down from the job and be replaced by bench coach Rick Renteria next season.In an odd scene after Chicagos 6-0 loss to the Minnesota Twins on Saturday night, general manager Rick Hahn declined interview requests and White Sox players claimed they hadnt heard about the report or Venturas status.The Chicago Sun-Times reported during the game that Ventura, who is in the last year of his contract, would not return after five seasons and that Renteria, a former manager of the Chicago Cubs, would take over.Weve been over this, Ventura said. Ill talk at the end of the year.Hahn relayed a message through a team spokesman that he would answer questions at a press conference Monday scheduled by the team.You guys are telling me something I havent even heard about, third baseman Todd Frazier said, adding that I love Robin. I love him to death. Hes a good manager, for sure.Right-hander James Shields, who allowed two-run homers to Byron Buxton and Jorge Polanco to lose his major league-tying 19th game, had high praise for the 49-year-old Ventura.Hes one of the better managers Ive been around, and Ive been around some really good ones, Shields said. To be honest with you, thats the first time Im hearing this. But Robin is a good man, a good manager.Earlier this season, Ventura said he wanted to return in 2017 despite a fourth straight losing season and five years without a playoff berth. But Ventura then backtracked on that statement after USA Today reported Wednesday that the front office wanted to retain him but Ventura hadnt committed.Ventura sidestepped numerous questions about the issue after the game and said he hadnt discussed his future with the players.No, I havent talked to them about anything. Were still playing, Ventura said. All the conversations I have with them are about playing.Frazier praised the 54-year-old Renteria, who went 73-89 in one season with the Cubs in 2014. The White Sox hired him before this season.Ricks a great guy, man, Frazier said. Hes bilingual, which is great.dddddddddddd Hes been a manager before. But like I said, its not my right to say anything. I havent heard anything and thats basically up to our brass so Im not going to get in trouble.Saturdays listless defeat continued a theme of inconsistency surrounding this years team, which started 23-10. Theyre 55-73 since.I feel bad that I wasnt able to do more for him. I know guys in here feel the same way, catcher Alex Avila said. We were a team that was expected to win coming into spring training and we didnt do that.The Twins lost their 103rd game on Friday night, the most since the franchise moved to Minnesota. On Saturday, they got 6 1/3 innings of three-hit ball from Hector Santiago (13-10) in their third win in 14 games.Buddy Boshers, J.T. Chargois and Brandon Kintzler completed the four-hitter.Shields (6-19) concluded a career-worst season split between San Diego and Chicago by allowing five runs and four hits over seven innings. His 40 home runs and 118 earned runs allowed are the most in the majors. Only Tampa Bays Chris Archer has as many losses.The 34-year-old Shields was an All-Star in Tampa Bay, helped Kansas City to the World Series in 2014 and entered the year with a major league-high nine straight 200-inning seasons. That streak ended as Shields finished with 181 2/3 innings and a 5.85 ERA.Thats just the kind of year Im having, Shields said. I make two bad pitches, and it costs me.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: Tyler Saladino (herniated disk) will be evaluated by doctors before leaving for the offseason. He hopes to avoid surgery.LOT OF HOMERSShields is the first pitcher to allow 40 home runs in a season since Cincinnatis Bronson Arroyo gave up 46 in 2011.UP NEXTAmid speculation he could be traded in the offseason to accommodate a rebuild, White Sox ace Chris Sale (17-9, 3.21 ERA) seeks his career-best 18th win in Sundays season finale. RHP Jose Berrios (2-7, 8.61) starts for the Twins. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen