Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

t the end of the home series against Australia in February to spend more time with his family in Melbourne.Mascarenhas said

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.01.2020 02:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MONZA, Italy -- Nico Rosberg picked up where he left off in Belgium by topping the opening practice session of the Italian Grand Prix, edging teammate Lewis Hamilton to the fastest time by 0.2s.Rosbergs 1:22.959, set on soft tyres, led the way in the opening session on Friday morning, and was over a second clear of the nearest Ferrari. Championship leader Hamilton was two tenths of a second behind in a scrappy session which saw him miss the Roggia chicane apex on three occasions.Both Mercedes drivers displayed ominous pace, initially going fastest on super-soft tyres before improving on their next run with soft tyres on the car. Raikkonen finished 1.088s off Rosberg and some 0.3s up on Ferrari teammate Sebastian Vettel. Ferrari has spent its three remaining engine development tokens ahead of this weekend but it is unlikely the team significantly stretched the new power unit in the opening hour and a half of the weekend.Sergio Perez finished fifth for Force India, continuing the encouraging form the team showed in Belgium. Haas driver Romain Grosjean also benefitted from a new Ferrari engine and was sixth, albeit with a time set on super-softs, ahead of Valtteri Bottas and Max Verstappen. Esteban Gutierrez finished in ninth on the super-softs ahead of Daniel Ricciardo, although the other Red Bull driver completed only 17 laps and set his fastest time on the softs.Jenson Button finished 11th for McLaren ahead of Mexican driver Alfonso Celis, competing in one of his stand-in FP1 appearances in Nico Hulkenbergs place. Fernando Alonso finished 13th for McLaren using the soft-compound prototype tyre before a suspected engine issue brought an early end to his session. Felipe Massa also had a power unit problem during the session, but Williams was able to rectify it to send him back out to set the 14th fastest time.Marucs Ericsson finished ahead of Toro Rosso pair Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat in 15th. Esteban Ocon finished in 18th, an impressive four tenths up on teammate Pascal Wehrlein, though FP1 is a rarely a good time to compare driver times. Felipe Nasr split the Manor drivers in 19th, while Renault pair Jolyon Palmer and Kevin Magnussen claimed the bottom two places in the Renaults. Vapormax Flyknit Blanche Pas Cher .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Vapormax Plus Soldes . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-flyknit-3/vapormax-flyknit-3-femme.html . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Vapormax 2019 Femme Pas Cher . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Blanche . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Former England allrounder Dimitri Mascarenhas has been appointed coach of the Australia U-16 side that will participate in the national U-17 Championships in Brisbane later this year. Mascarenhas had quit as New Zealands bowling coach at the end of the home series against Australia in February to spend more time with his family in Melbourne.Mascarenhas said Cricket Australia high performance chief Pat Howard was influential in his appointment. I had lots of meetings with lots of different people trying to get jobs and stuff, Mascarenhas said. I spoke quite a few times to Pat Howard to see what we could do and hes been really good. He said he would help in any way he could.Mascarenhas, who took over as New Zealands bowling coach affter Shane Bond left following the 2015 World Cup, said his modus operandi would have to change in his new role.ddddddddddddWhen I start talking about guys like Trent Boult and Kane Williamson their eyes just light up, he said. My language will have to change. Ill probably just have to bring in an Xbox and an iPad and theyll be happy.Mascarenhas represented England in 34 limited-overs games and played in 195 first-class, 268 List A and 130 T20 matches. I wish that when I was 18 to 24 I would have worked harder on my game. Its easy to get sucked up in the whole hype of it, getting paid to play cricket. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen