Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

,088 yards in just seven games, including 1,013 yards in the five games since he came out of retirement. His 155.5 yards per gam

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.01.2020 04:49
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Yaya Toure will leave Manchester City this summer, according to his agent, and has various offers on the table. Dimitri Seluk claims the midfielder will assess his options at the end of the season as he ponders his future with just one year remaining on his contract at the Etihad.The 32-year-old Ivory Coast international joined City from Barcelona for £24m in July 2010 - where he was sold by incoming City manager Pep Guardiola - but now looks set for a fresh chapter in his career. We have waited too long, Seluk said. Manchester City promised a deal but nothing has materialised so Yaya will leave in June.Yaya is disappointed of course. But he is a professional and he remains under contract so he will continue to do his best for City.One option for Toure is Inter Milan, who are coached by former City boss Roberto Mancini, and Seluk said in an interview with FC Inter News that wages will not be the deciding factor in where he moves. It appears that there will be no City reunion for Pep Guardiola and Toure Various offers have arrived for Yaya and were evaluating them, but no decision has been taken yet for next season, Seluk said.Will the economic aspect make the difference? Absolutely not. We dont put money before everything, but the project the club presents us. The best will convince us.Inter? Were definitely talking about a great club and everyone knows about the relationship between Yaya and Mancini, but like Ive already said, we havent made any decision yet.But Ill add that the Nerazzurris project is great and Inter is a fantastic club. So its normal that they want a player of this level. Also See: De Bruyne not certain for PSG Saturdays Opta stats Robben: Pep is 24-7 football Get a free £10 bet Miguel Yajure Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Brian Roberts Jersey Large . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-paul-oneill-jersey-large-534i.html . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Custom Andy Pettitte Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Joe DiMaggio Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. BOULDER, Colo. -- For Mike MacIntyre, the best thing about the biggest turnaround in college football this season is that Colorados seniors are getting to experience the Buffaloes renaissance themselves.It means everything that this group of guys was able to get it done in their time, McIntyre said. Its really unique to me that with these guys hard-earned work, all their blood, sweat, tears and body parts, that these guys get to do it. Not often in life does that always happen. If we finish this like we want, it truly is a dream realized.To do that, the ninth-ranked Buffaloes (9-2, 7-1 Pac-12, No. 9 CFP) have to beat No. 21 Utah on Saturday night at Folsom Field.A win secures the Pac-12 South title for the Buffaloes, who lost 40 of their first 45 conference games since joining the Pac-12 in 2011, including 2-25 under MacIntyre, who came aboard in 2013.An upset by the Utes and USC would instead head to the Pac-12 title game for a shot at the Rose Bowl -- or maybe the College Football Playoff.The Utes (8-3, 5-3) were also in the hunt for the Pac-12 South title until losing to Oregon 30-28 on a last-minute touchdown at home last week.Now, theyre out to spoil the Buffaloes dream year.I want them to feel how we felt after Oregon, senior receiver Tim Patrick said. You always have to find something to play for. Were playing the No. 9 team in the country at their place. Theyre going to be jumping because its going to be their first time having a chance to go to the Pac-12 championship. I like playing the spoiler.The Buffaloes have secured their first winning season since 2005 and are bowl eligible for the first time since 2007.MacIntyre said the Buffs are ahead of schedule.You always want to win right away, but I knew for a fact that we had to build a foundation, culturally, he said. Everybody says that, but in any company you have do that. We had to build a foundation physically and we had to build a foundation mentally, because we were deficient in all those areas and it takes a while to do all those.The great thing is with all those seniors and the culmination of a bunch of different things happened, we were able to hit it right now, which is awesome.The Buffs are celebrating the journey but theyre focused on finishing the race.In my eyes if we dont win Saturdday (and) we dont become Pac-12 South champs, to me we just won a bunch of games, senior center Alex Kelley said.dddddddddddd. Its cool, but thats not our ultimate goal.Other sub-plots as the Buffaloes try to snap a four-game losing streak to the Utes on Saturday night:SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE: The Buffaloes are counting on their resurgence being more than a one-year wonder, and a trip to the conference title game would help.Football is important at the University of Colorado, but it just hasnt been very good in a while, MacIntyre said. Hopefully we can keep doing what were enjoying doing and keep building it. The kids in high school, we werent very good when they were younger. Hopefully we can keep developing that and get a lot of following back.The Buffs resurgence already has paid dividends: Pomona lineman Jake Moretti, the states top football recruit in the class of 2017, flipped his commitment from Ohio State to Colorado, joining a bumper Buffs recruiting class that will replace their sensational senior class.CUP OF JOE: Utah running back Joe Williams has run for 1,088 yards in just seven games, including 1,013 yards in the five games since he came out of retirement. His 155.5 yards per game put him on pace for a school record.I wish he would have stayed retired, MacIntyre said. He might have found a secret that other running backs will use out there: stay off your legs for a while and dont go through camp and come back fresh.SENIOR CELEBRATIONS: Unlike recent seasons, senior day at CU wont be a tearful goodbye.I told them everybodys coming here for Thanksgiving and everybodys going to be excited, but theyre not coming here for their last game, MacIntyre said. Theyre coming here to see if they can go to Levis Stadium. Its a whole different mentality. To me, its definitely a send-off, but its not an end-off.THATS MY QUARTERBACK: What else can MacIntyre say about senior Sefo Liufau? Asked what the record-breaking QB has meant to the Buffs program, MacIntyre said: Everything. Hes meant everything.---AP Sports Writer Kareem Copeland contributed.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen