Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

than half an hour.The Swiss was self-deprecating with his trademark sense of humour in his post-match press conference. Asked i

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.01.2020 05:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Julius Randle refused to back down from Tyson Chandler, and both big men got technical fouls for trash talking. Moments later, the crowd rose to its feet when Randle got the ball against Chandler on the perimeter in the closing minutes.Instead of forcing a confrontation, Randle fed Jordan Clarkson for a decisive 3-pointer.The Los Angeles Lakers are young and headstrong, but theyre learning all the time.And for just the second time in three years, theyre a winning team.Nick Young scored 22 points, Clarkson added 18 and the Lakers moved above .500 with their third straight victory, 119-108 over the Phoenix Suns on Sunday night.Two days after their stunning upset of Golden State, the Lakers (4-3) held off the Suns down the stretch despite Devin Bookers career-high 39 points. Randle also scored 18 for the Lakers and assisted on that 3 by Clarkson with 1:27 left to seal it.The fact he did what he did was such a winning play on his part, Los Angeles coach Luke Walton said. Unselfish. Its everything we want. Its him using his brain, him being competitive, him fighting for the team.After three seasons of gradually increasing misery, the Lakers are young, fun and improving. Theyre also unbeaten at home, winning three straight games at Staples Center for the first time since April 2013.Were doing things the right way, and were starting to see some success, Randle said. We easily could have given up the lead, but we kept fighting. ... Thats just my game. I dont back down from anybody. Im not afraid of nobody.Other than its season-opening victory last month, Los Angeles hadnt had a winning record since the franchise was 10-9 on Dec. 6, 2013. The three worst seasons in team history followed, but Waltons new Lakers are already injecting optimism into their huge fan base with up-tempo excitement and a quick start to the season.Booker scored 29 in the second half while setting a career high for the second straight game. T.J. Warren had 22 points and Eric Bledsoe added 19 for Phoenix, which started slowly two days after a road game in New Orleans.Theyre a good team in transition, and we knew that coming in, said Booker, who also had seven assists. We had some mental breakdowns, and they took advantage of it.BOOK MAKINGBooker followed up his 38-point game against the Pelicans on Friday with another beauty. After missing nine of his 12 first-half shots, the 20-year-old heated up with a series of high-difficulty buckets while Phoenix trimmed the Lakers lead.Doesnt matter, Booker said. Its another game, especially if we lose. If we get a win, Im more excited about it. Everybody looks good when you win, and thats what were trying to do. Scoring as many points as you want and not making the playoffs isnt a good look.Booker outscored DAngelo Russell, his fellow second-year NBA guard, but Russell had 11 points -- eight in the fourth quarter -- and six assists.UNCLE P DELIVERSYoungs strong game included a four-point play with 4:19 left. Even the Suns have taken notice of the veteran guard, whose Lakers career appeared to be over last summer. We knew Nick has been playing well all season, Phoenix coach Earl Watson said. Hes done a really good job turning his game around.NANCE INJUREDLakers F Larry Nance Jr. has a concussion after a first-quarter tumble. Nance was undercut by P.J. Tucker while they scrambled for a loose ball near midcourt. Nance didnt return, and he must miss Tuesdays game against Dallas as well, according to the NBAs concussion protocol. Nance is a valuable reserve in his second NBA season, averaging 8.2 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.TIP-INSLos Angeles bench outscored the Suns reserves 47-9. ... Timofey Mozgov added 14 points and eight rebounds for the Lakers. ... Lakers fan Travis Milne hit a half-court shot before the fourth quarter to win $35,000. Several Lakers high-fived Milne, who pointed at his forearm in an imitation of Russells famed Ice In My Veins celebration of big shots. Russell didnt see the homage, but was visibly pleased to hear about it after the game.UP NEXTSuns: At Portland on Tuesday.Lakers: Host Dallas on Tuesday. Charvarius Ward Super Bowl Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Tyreek Hill Super Bowl Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Mecole-hardman-chiefs-jersey/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Emmanuel Ogbah Super Bowl Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Travis Kelce Super Bowl Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. LONDON -- Andy Murray looked up and soaked it all in as he walked out into the O2 Arena. This was a new feeling.He had waited a while for it -- seven years and 89 days, to be precise, since first becoming world No. 2 in August 2009.Given a standing ovation, the Scot stepped onto court as the top ranked player in the world for the first time Monday evening. Shaking off a few early nerves, he delivered a 6-3, 6-2 win over Marin Cilic.He could only smile as the crowd showed him their love.A big thank you for all of the support. I really appreciate it, the Scot said in his on-court interview. Ill keep working hard to give you moments like this on the court.His debut as No. 1 -- the first Briton to achieve the feat since the debut of the ATP rankings in 1973 -- fittingly came on home soil, and just an hours drive from his house in Surrey, where he has opted to stay during this tournament for the first time.Murray extended his win streak to 20 matches, just two shy of his career-best total. That particular run was set this summer, and was ended by none other than Cilic in the Cincinnati Masters final.When you start winning, you gain confidence, Murray added. In the important moments of break points, I was a little bit more solid. He had some chances in the first set, but I took my opportunities. Thats what winning matches does for you.The 2014 US Open winner was a dangerous opponent, having won the title in Basel last month and recorded his first win over Novak Djokovic to reach the Paris Masters semifinals.Aside from an early break back in the first set, the Croat had no answers here, despite the presence of Murrays former assistant coach Jonas Bjorkman in his players box. Cilic and his new coach were simply unable to cook up a game plan to throw Murray off.Making the final here would push Murray to a personal-best 23rd consecutive win. He may need to make it 24, though, if he wants to finish year-end No. 1.There are several permutations whereby either he or Novak Djokovic can finish the year on top, and the simplest for Murray is to win his first Tour Finals title.It was a great atmospphere here, Murray said.dddddddddddd I played one of my best matches Ive played here over the years. Ill just try and keep going until the end of the year now.Murray, still unbeaten in London this year having won Queens Club and Wimbledon, halted a run of three consecutive breaks to take a 4-1 lead in the first set against Cilic before taking it in 46 minutes.He then broke the Croat twice in the second set and served it out in an hour and a half.Earlier Monday, Stan Wawrinka was bounced 6-2, 6-3 by Kei Nishikori in just 67 minutes.His match stats didnt make for good reading -- failing to create a single break point, Wawrinka committed 31 unforced errors and three double faults.One of those handed Nishikori a double break and a 5-2 lead in the first set, which the Japanese player closed out in less than half an hour.The Swiss was self-deprecating with his trademark sense of humour in his post-match press conference. Asked if the quicker courts were better than last year at the O2 Arena, he quipped with a smile: So far not, because I just lost the match, but I will see at the end of the tournament.Wawrinkas serve deserted him. He made just 52 percent of first serves in the opening set, and won just 38 percent of points on his second serve throughout the match.As impressive as Nishikori was, his serve has never been his strong point but still Wawrinka was unable to capitalize. The world No. 5 made just 47 percent of his first serves, yet managed to win 74 percent of points on his second serve.Nishikori closed out the win by breaking Wawrinka for a fourth time, gaining a measure of revenge for his semifinal defeat at Flushing Meadows.It was not a great match compared to what I can do, thats for sure, added Wawrinka. It wasnt a great day for myself. In general, I think he play well, put a lot of pressure from the beginning.I dont think I find anything on the court today. I was a little bit slow on everything. I was hesitating a lot with my game, my movement. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen