Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

told ESPNcricinfo. Easterns are a very good side, have really good bowlers, but the other girls just couldnt get runs. Shania is

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.01.2020 05:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

We took two players from this weeks North American League Championship Series Match of the Week between Team Liquid and Counter Logic Gaming and gave them the same seven questions to ponder. First, we have Samson Lourlo Jackson, the vastly improved top laner from TL who has gone from primarily utility last split to one of Liquids leaders this summer. Then theres Jake Xmithie Puchero, CLGs consummate jungler.We ask the questions. You decide who gave the best answers.You are given the responsibility to plan where next years Riot events will take place. Where would you put the 2017 World Championships, Mid-Season Invitational and All Stars?Lourlo: Itd probably be nicer if [Worlds] was in North America, then we could get home-field advantage. For All Stars, I guess [South] Korea, and then for MSI, somewhere in Europe would be nice.Xmithie: Group stages in Philippines for Worlds. For [bracket stage], maybe Africa? MSI, Id like to visit London. [All Stars] in Amsterdam.What are your initial impressions from seeing the teaser for the new champion Kled?Lourlo: It could be a cool champion. Most of the Riot champions that have come out recently have neat mechanics and change the game a lot. Hopefully, maybe [a top laner].Xmithie: I actually havent seen what he does, but hopefully hes a jungler. Because meta or not, its been the same thing for like a year now, so I want something.You get to make a starting five around yourself. The only catch is you cant use any players from North America. What is your teams lineup?Lourlo: Anyone? Peanut jungle. Faker would be the obvious answer [mid], but Id pick Rookie or someone. AD carry, I want Deft. And for support, I want Wolf.Xmithie: Probably Faker. Faker mid. I dont know why, but I want to go for Acorn. I dont care if he plays, but I want [brTT] on my team. Dumbledoge for support.You have South Korea, China, North America, Europe and Taiwan. Rank them how you believe each region stacks up, strengthwise.Lourlo: [South] Korea number one. I think [NA] is even with China right now. Personally I dont know much about China, but every time theyve gone to an international event recently, they always have a good team. So I think theyre still on the higher end. Then I think Europe and LMS are below us.Xmithie: [South] Korea. NA. China. EU. Then LMS.If your career as a pro gamer ended tomorrow and you were pushed into either a role as a manager, analyst, coach, or commentator, which would you choose?Lourlo: Id want to be a coach, manager or even an analyst, just something I could work with the team with. I dont want to be a commentator. I dont think my personality fits that. Id rather just work with teams because I love the game so much and use what I learned from my whole career.Xmithie: Id want to be a coach. Ive been coached by so many people now, maybe I can turn into one on my own after this.Whats one aspect of your position that people dont normally pick up on from just watching the games?Lourlo: Top lane, obviously everyone knows being the bruiser -- you mainly play tanks and stuff. The main thing people dont recognize, in particular top lane, is wave control and how you manage it. In terms of getting CS leads or like pushing advantages of your wave in the wrong spot, youre going to lose out a lot. Even in our game today against CLG, my CS lead was really high in our first two games because I managed my wave properly and played around the jungler well. So if you can manage your wave, push in the right way, and back at the right timing, you can get big leads off it.Xmithie: No one really knows -- except for junglers -- how we route and how to counter the other persons route. Even if youre mid lane and played for a long [time], you really dont know how [junglers] route perfectly every time. If you know a jungler really well, you can predict his jungle start up to Level 5 and pinpoint him any time. But usually, even in spectator view, no one really knows about that. Its the junglers job to predict where the other jungler is and make the early game as [smooth] as you can.Finally, lets play some word association. I will say a word, and you give me the first thing that comes to mind:Team SoloMidLourlo: ConsistentXmithie: BjergsenTeemoLourlo: StrangeXmithie: SatanFakerLourlo: The bestXmithie: The bestRedditLourlo: XDXmithie: PlagueOverpoweredLourlo: Team LiquidXmithie: Malzahar Air Max 270 React Hyper Pink . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Air Max 270 Be True . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-max-270-2021-fake/air-max-270-womens.html . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Air Max 270 Black Blue . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Air Max 270 React Online . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. One person playing for the whole team? That was pretty much the case for Mpumalanga in their T20 game against Easterns during the Cricket South Africa (CSA) Girls Under-19 Week in Pretoria on Monday.Shania-Lee Swart, who has been playing for the Mpumalanga Under-19s since she was 15, smashed 160 runs from 86 balls while the other batsmen contributed a grand sum of zero. Besides Swarts 160, there were nine extras in her teams 169 for 8 from 20 overs.The performance comes hot on the heels of another stunning feat - she scored 289 out of her teams 352 in a 50-over game on Friday. She can hit you three fours and then if she sees her partner struggling, she will take strike and face the next over. Thats what happened here, her father Baltus told ESPNcricinfo. Easterns are a very good side, have really good bowlers, but the other girls just couldnt get runs. Shania is strong. The bad ball she can hit far, the good balls she can drive down the ground. So its just that she is aggressive.Swwart, who started off as a fast bowler and then changed to spin to concentrate on her batting, hit 144 of her runs in boundaries, with 12 sixes and 18 fours.dddddddddddd She saw eight of her team-mates get ducks, and an opposition bowler take 5 for 15. The highest partnership of the innings was the unbroken 61 Swart added with No. 10 Nicholate Phiri, who faced three balls for no run. Mpumalanga eventually won the game by 42 runs.She is also a good hockey player and has been offered to play for University of Pretoria next year, Baltus said. The South African womens coach Hilton Moreeng was there at this game, but he left when she was on 50. She does some athletics too - javelin and shot-put - so she has a lot of upper body strength. She was picked for the SA Under-19 side this week and they played one match together. She scored 68 and took three wickets. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen