Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Shawati of Malaysia with a time of 12.552 and 12.342.Another Indian -- Kezia Varrgheese -- missed the bronze medal by a whisker,

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.01.2020 05:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Jose Valencia scored in the 53rd minute, and goalkeepers Milos Kocic and Jake Gleeson combined for the shutout Wednesday night to earn the Portland Timbers a 1-0 victory in an exhibition match with English side Norwich City. Valencia found himself unguarded on the left side and collected a pass from Kalif Alhassan, then slid his shot past Canaries goalkeeper Carlo Nash to tally the games only goal. The first half started out scrappy, with more fouls than goal-scoring opportunities, but the teams eventually settled down, combining for 12 shots and each hitting the goalpost once. Portlands Kalif Alhassan scuffed a shot onto the Norwich post, while the Canaries Nathan Redmond forced Kocic to make a full-stretch save, tipping the shot onto the crossbar. Valencia nearly scored earlier in the second half, when his 25-yard shot smashed off the Norwich goalpost. Norwich had a couple of opportunities to tie the score. The first came in the 72nd minute, when second-half substitute Jacob Butterfields shot was knocked wide by Gleeson, who entered the game at halftime. Then Redmond forced a diving save from Gleeson in the 85th minute. Portland will return to MLS action on Saturday with a trip to face Western Conference rivals San Jose. Norwich is preparing for its third consecutive season in the Barclays Premier League after spending the previous six seasons in lower divisions. The Canaries finished 12th and 11th, respectively, in their first two seasons back in the 20-team English top flight. This was Norwichs third preseason match in North America, having previously defeated Mexican side Dorados de Sinaloa, then losing to the San Jose Earthquakes. The team now goes back to England ahead of its Barclays Premier League opener against Everton on Aug. 17. Samuel Pahlsson Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Andrew Cogliano Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. https://www.cheapducks.com/877c-adam-henrique-jersey-ducks.html . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Stitched Ducks Jerseys . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. George Parros Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. India ended their campaign in the Track Asia Cup in second position by bagging eight medals, including two gold, on the final day of the competition at the Cycling Velodrome in IG Stadium in New Delhi on Friday.India finished second with a total 16 medals -- five gold, four Silver and seven bronze -- behind Hong Kong, who won 18 medals including 11 Gold, four Silver and three bronze.I am satisfied with the performance of our cyclists in the Track Asia Cup, especially junior cyclists have shown good performance in this prestigious event and lived up to the expectations, Indias coach RK Sharma said after India bagged two silver and four bronze, besides two gold medals, on the final day of the competition.Deborah Herold, in her final Sprint event, clinched the top position with a time of 12.576 and 12.493 in the first and second rounds, respectively. She beat Zhaojuan of Hong Kong, who clocked 12.820 and 12.734 in both rounds to settle for silver. The third position was taken by Farina Shawati of Malaysia with a time of 12.552 and 12.342.Another Indian -- Kezia Varrgheese -- missed the bronze medal by a whisker, finishing fourth in this event.ddddddddddddDeborah, however, lost the gold medal in her favourite event -- Keirin -- and managed to win silver ahead of teammate Kezia Varghesse, who bagged bronze.I am unlucky that I lost the easy gold, I lost my focus due to the collision of other riders (Hong Kong and Malaysia riders collapsed and fell down after which they were unable to complete the race). This happened to me last year also because of which I failed to win any medal in this event, Deborah said.Deborah thus finished with three gold and one silver in the tournament.I am determined to do better in the Asian Track Cycling Championship, to be held in India in February 2017, where riders from nearly 31 countries will take part, she said.In the Mens Elite Keirin event, Indian cyclist Amarjeet Singh finished 8th, but in the Junior Keirin competition, Emerson won the bronze medal for India. . ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen